This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lonely_star
    I was gonna say D&C but finally i'll go for number 7, lost city, frozen Jack and Sam's hand...
    why :
    -first it's an important moment in the narrative line. It's a cliffhanger and very intereting for the dynamic.
    - it's Sam's POV on their relationship. there are a lot of clue for Jack's feelings but a lot less about Sam's and this scene is great for that. for once, she's pretty obvious about them, even in front of T and Daniel. It's a full of emotion moment.
    -it's an important moment in their relationship. At this precise moment I've known that whatever happens with it'd never change what she feels for Jack and was sure of their future life together (not that I wasn't before but well it was the comfirmation.
    I just love this scene, they're both great, it's a beautiful emotional scene after a lot of action and suspense, it shows that Sam still cares a lot about him and will do everything to have him back. Well just love it
    ...sigh...
    -SAM: Thank you sir !
    -JACK: For what ?
    -SAM: For being here for me
    -JACK: Always

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
      From the Ship, Ship, Special Ops Team*

The Thanksgiving Shipper's Poll

During our last ship day, we voted for our top 3, non-hug, non-kiss and non-head on shoulder moment.... and below are the top 10+1, now I ask you to vote for your "1", "One", "Only One" "Uno" "Une" top ship moment in this category.... no cheeting, no picking more than one.... I will count the votes at the end of the day

1* Divide and Conquer: Za'tarc testing moment Jack saying "I care more about her than I ought to"

2* Entity: Jack is sitting by Sam, Janet tells him about her living will and asks him to let her go. Jacks says to give it a moment.

3* Window of Oportunity: Jack staring at Sam in the briefing room, knowing that he had kissed her in the previous loop.

4* Lost City II: When Jack and Sam are in the machine room and Sam wants to tell him something... the "kiss" moment that never happened.

5* Solicitudes: That's my side arm Carter... moment

6* Divide and Conquer: When they are taking Jack away for the procedure, Sam is watching and he looks back at her in slow motion.

7* Lost City II: Jack is frozen and Sam puts her hand on the glass and stares at him.

8* Threads: Sam and Jack fishing.

9* Beneath the Surface: The end scene, when Sam calls Jack, "Sir"

10* Divide and Conquer, when they are in the separated between the shields and Jack says he will not leave her.

11* In the line of Duty: Sam is taken to the infirmary, Jack follows and he tries to brush away the tear in his eyes.

Please vote for one and don't forget to tell us why?
      Ohoh, so many of my favorite moments it's really hard to choose.
      But for the shipiness and hangst I'll have to choose No 6. It's such a poingnant moment ,Sam realising Jack not only is willing to die with her (n.10) but worse to give his sanity so that she doesn't have to loose hers.
      But N. 8 come a very, very close second fo for the promisse of things to come

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
        Posted this last night but alot of our European shippers were in ZZZZ world-so I'm posting it again!
        wow fav kiss number two of course !! YAY for the Grace kiss !!!! best eveer even if AU

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
          LOL4Jack, that works for me just fine.

Well my bookmark ... I would like anyone that borrows the book to sign the back of the bookmark and send it to the next borrower. Once the book has been read by everyone who needs to, I want the last reader to send the book and bookmark back to me with everyone signatures at the back or need be in front as well.

gatebee, that is terrific!! Signing the bookmark!! I like that idea!! I am asking borrowers to sign the inside cover of my book because I'm trading bookmarks but keeping the book. See, there are lots of ways that we can share and connect with each other.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
            gatebee, that is terrific!! Signing the bookmark!! I like that idea!! I am asking borrowers to sign the inside cover of my book because I'm trading bookmarks but keeping the book. See, there are lots of ways that we can share and connect with each other.
            ya I was also thinking of everyone signing the book as well.

I am also thinking of sending alot of copies of my bookmark so that each reader that gets my copy gets my bookmark

Comment

Originally posted by nell
              http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/cilljill/62405_rda4evMREV.jpg
              Jack: Walter, it's me. I need to talk to Colonel O'Neill.
              http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...s_ndavis04.jpg
              Walter: Yes, General, Sir. I will attempt to locate her.
              Jack: Attempt? FCOL, Walter, I need to talk to her now!
              Walter: I'll do my best, Sir.
              Jack: I'm waiting.
              http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20.../s_siler02.jpg
              Siler: Sir, we're still trying to locate Colonel O'Neill.
              Jack: Siler, where's Walter? What's taking so long?
              Siler: Sir, it's been kinda busy around here.
              Jack: Is there something going on that I should be knowing about? Like now!!
              Siler: No, Sir, um, but I can patch you to General Landry's speaker phone.
              http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...ill/901_12.jpg
              Landry: Jack, hey, how's it going? You're looking for Sam?
              Jack: Cut the crap, Hank. I've been getting the run around ever since I phoned in. I want to talk to my wife. Pretty simple request the way I see it.
              Landry: Jack, buddy, hey, she's busy. She's our top scientist, ya know?!
              Jack: Busy? Is this code for something that I need to be concerned with?
              Landry: No, no, no. Hey, can I have her call you back?
              Jack: Wait a minute! I'm so on my way over!!
              Landry: No, Jack, not necessary. Honestly, I'll have Sam call you right back.
              Jack: Right back as in now right back?
              Landry:**chuckles**Yes.
              http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...pdvd0006xm.jpg
              Sam: Jack, is everything OK? General Landry paged me and said to cal you immediately.
              http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...da4evMREVa.jpg
              Jack: Honey, I'm fine but when I called I got passed from one person to the next. FCOL I just wanted to talk to my wife.
              Sam: Oh, honey, you were worried?
              Jack: Um, maybe, kinda......well, a little.
              Sam: You're sweet but I'm fine. So, why did you call?
              Jack: Oh, yeah. Well, I'm at the market with the Thanksgiving shopping list. I stopped for a Starbucks and somebody bumped me from behind with their cart and I spilled my coffee on the grocery list. I wanted to check about some items that got blurred.
              Sam: OK.
              Jack: Potatoes.
              Sam: 3 pounds.
              Jack: Whole cranberries.
              Sam: 2 pounds.
              Jack: Butter.
              Sam: 1 pound.
              Jack: Rolls.
              Sam: 1 dozen. **giggles**
              http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...da4evMREVa.jpg
              Jack: Sam, stop giggling. Ya want me to shop or what? I'm playin' nice here with this while you're off saving the world.
              Sam: Sorry. Next item.
              Jack: Fresh flowers.
              Sam: 2 bouquets.
              Jack: Pumpkin pie.
              Sam: 1 pie.
              Jack: Whipped cream.
              Sam: 3 cans.
              Jack: 3 cans?
              Sam: What's the matter?
              Jack: Sam, aren't three cans of whipped cream kind of too much for one pumpkin pie?
              http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...pdvd0006xm.jpg
              Sam: **whispers into the phone** Jack, who said all three cans are for the pie?
              Jack: What.....**big grin** So, when will you be home?
              Sam: Soon flyboy!!
              Jack: Oh, Baby!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!
              **thanks to fill-in-the-blank for the caps**

cute little scene !!it makes me regret that we ,french, don't celebrate thanksgiving
              oh and you should be careful with those RDA pics ! it can be dangerous for a thunker health !! espcially whit the word "whipped cream" in the same post !

Comment

Sam and Jack Forever

Comment

Just a post to thank the wonderful Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team*

you guys are awesome !! you make everything to keep this family together it's great. You are so amazing, very funny and so cretive !!!
                  come on family ! let's wave a little for the sepcial ops team !!

an for you guys and all the shipper at the party (and eventually the O'neills when they're done with the 3 cans of whipped cream ) here is some jello purple passion flavoured !!!!! (thanks Oma )

Comment

Here are the O'Neills at home after breakfast this morning.

Jack: Whatcha doin'?
                    Sam: **big smile**cleaning up before we start roasting the turkey!
                    Jack: Who are ya callin' a turkey??!! **grinning**
                    Sam: Honey, you are sooo cute when you play funny!!
                    Jack: **looks both ways** Hey, don't say that too loud. I am NOT cute!!
                    Sam: Sorry, honey. **giggles** I meant to say that you are sexy, handsome, and hot!!
                    Jack: **waggles eyebrows**Well, then, that's OK coming from you. You're so adorable!! C'mere....
                    Sam: Ooooh, Jack!!
                    Suddenly, two guests walk unexpectedly into the O'Neills' kitchen bearing food to share for the Thanksgiving Dinner later that day!

Daniel: Um, Sam. Jack. Oy, I so do not need to see this! Teal'c let's go wait in the living room.

Later, in the living room....

Daniel: This is getting ridiculous! I know they're newly weds but what about being hosts to their guests? I'm on my second beer!
                    Teal'c: DanielJackson, you are inpatient. True love deserves time to be nurtured for the blossom of love to open!!
                    Daniel: Teal'c, that is sooo deep!
                    Teal'c: My deepness is immaterial, Daniel Jackson.

Daniel: Finally, here they come. Don't say anything. But they better apologize.
                    Teal'c: Indeed.
                    Daniel: So, where have you guys been?
                    thanks to Sir Ruff for the S&J after breakfast
                    thanks to stargate caps for the rest
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh GB those penguins are Sooo CUTE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                        Hello, fellow shippers! In honor of our event, I decided to try to write a little fan fic (only my second). My muse must have been with me, because it came together a lot faster than the one I've been working on off and on for a month!

I hope you like it. It's short, just a little "slice of life" as to what I think Sam and Jack are probably doing now! Since Gateworld is having problems with the fanfic portion of its site right now, I uploaded it to fanfiction.net. I hope you like it! It's called Thanksgiving in the Springs. Here's the link!

Now, I'm off to catch some sleep! Back a little later today!!!!!
                        love the fan fic ... so sweet .... so real ... so true ... how else could it be any other way ... but Sam and Jack together forever

Comment

Sorry I'm late! From what little I've gotten to scan through, my little shippy heart feels like its going to burst!

Comment

Sam's and Jack's first trip together through The Gate!!

Can you name other Firsts for Our Couple??
                            sigpic

Comment

I love the bookmarks guys !! thanks !! wonderful job !! I might need to borrow the second book some time

Nell : LMAO, I hope more is coming soon

GB, nice pinguins !!!

I asked this a few days ago and I haven't got an answer yet so I ask again
                              I think it could interest some other shipper family members
                              what songs remind you of J&S ?? i know one or two of you guys made a list, if you could share it (again... ) with us that would be awesome !!! thanks in advance

Elodie, can't open your vid, is that normal ??

guys, I have trouble greening people, is it the same for you ??

Comment

First kiss!

Comment

Working...
                                X