This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
    Indeed Dexterav that's why here we refer to him as or Mr Potato Head I don't have any pics of Mr Potato Head, but I'm sure other shippers would love to share some of the pics Muahahaha
    Welcome to the family Dexterav. If you would like to see Mr Potato Head in all his glory ( ) just click here and you will find some wonderful pictures by Mala.
    sigpic

Comment

I hear of a fishing in a 10. season
      it is true?
      sigpic

Comment

Stargate Barbie... AT made an official reply to all the comments that came out from Gabit... things are still strange, but she did say she will come back, still strange though, but you can check her official website or GW news.

The interview was a local interview she gave in London on a TV show called T4 or something like that... Terrah posted the link to the interview here, I guess they where also posted in the Samanda thread.
        oh, i read the latest comment from amanda on her website tonight, i'm still reeling from the news of how she seems to have been treated by a certain executive producer who shall remain nameless. but if she's happy then i'm happy.

i didn't see/know about the interview on T4 because i can't watch stargate on channel 4/T4 because i cannot stand june sarpong and vernon kay, they are unbearably demeaning and insulting towards the whole show and its fans.
        hopefully neither of them did the interview. my last recollection of them commenting on stargate was a few years ago when they aired season 6. i think it was after the episode smoke and mirrors and they referred to sam carter as "he".

Comment

Hi I have a theory.... With all this fishing talk and the AT interview in London... about Jack/Fishing/Catching the Fish...

We all know that Jack had no fish in his pond very clear for us all in Threads and M2, and it just clicked for me.... damn! don't know the word in english.... but I compare S/J relationship for the past 8 years with the No Fish in Pond / No Fish to catch/ because he couldn't catch the fish.."Regs".... So for years he could only go and sit down and enjoy the pleasure of fishing....

After M2 something changed... maybe his promotion to DC wasn't there before, but something changed... Sam and Jack where together, finally no regs and in this new Reality he was finally able to fish with fishes because he could catch the fish...

Now, does it make sense that's how I feel about it, what about you?
          Fishing, I like that metaphor. Only:

Sam was fishing, too, for more in her life. With all the 'regs, she finally reeled in . But in the end, she threw back and went on fishing for the real catch.

Just sayin', and that's how I feel about it!
          MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
          sigpic
          Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            Welcome to the family Dexterav. If you would like to see Mr Potato Head in all his glory ( ) just click here and you will find some wonderful pictures by Mala.
            You should put a warning on links! I was literally laughing so much my mother closed the office door on me!

Spoiler:
            Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
              You should put a warning on links! I was literally laughing so much my mother closed the office door on me!
              Mala50 is very creative and talented! The warning should include no eating or drinking, too! **dribble**drip**drip on chin**
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1
                Fishing, I like that metaphor. Only:

Sam was fishing, too, for more in her life. With all the 'regs, she finally reeled in . But in the end, she threw back and went on fishing for the real catch.

Just sayin', and that's how I feel about it!
                Happily ever after especially while using Jack's pole!
                sigpic

Comment

Jack: So.
                  Sam: So?
                  Jack: I wonder what kind of ideas the Shippers and Friends of Shippers are having about the bookmark activity?
                  Sam: Hmmmm, The Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team says they can be Shippy or about one character or even the SG-1 Team.
                  Jack: Wait a minute!
                  Sam: What, Jack?
                  Jack: What if I want to make mine about The Simpson's?
                  Sam: Um, Jack, this is a Ship activity for the, um, Shippers and their Friends.
                  Jack: Sam, that is soooo not right!
                  Sam: Besides, we have a turkey to cook.
                  Jack: Who are you calling a turkey??
                  Sam: **giggles**
                  Jack: Hey, no giggling!! *big grin**
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                    Happily ever after especially while using Jack's pole!
                    trupi, ROTFLMAO!!! You gave me no warning for your reply!!! Like I said in a similar topic on RDA Thunk thread last night, "I won't comment on that one with a 10-foot pole!!!" It was funnier last night!!! Oh, OT. Sam and Jack fish regularly in Minnesota when they have leave! That's my fantasy and I'm stickin' to it!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Reading Learned by Heart, Kept in Mind by Karibou. I think you recommended it back around ship day. Just got around to reading it! I'm up to the point where they definitly fishing and fishing and fishing~~~~~~
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes, we are together and George you can stop giving us dirty looks! We went fishing and we're hooked on each other!
                        I love this non episode pic of AT and RDA, but it makes me laugh because I think they are trying to recreate (for fun) those old time photos of the stalwart male scifi hero protecting the female heroine--- the way RDA is looking fearlessly straight ahead and AT is cuddling up to him like she's saying, "my hero!" Maybe she should looking a little bit terror stricken, though.

Comment

I've been away from the computer all day, but I wanted to take an opportunity to remind you:

Comment

Reading Learned by Heart, Kept in Mind by Karibou. I think you recommended it back around ship day. Just got around to reading it! I'm up to the point where they definitly fishing and fishing and fishing~~~~~~

“Samantha, I love you. I have for years. And nothing is going to change that. Not the Air Force. Not the president. Not the end of the universe as we know it. Nothing, Sam. You don’t need to worry that I’m going to change my mind about us. I won’t. Ever.” a line from Learned by Heart, Kept in Mind by Karibou. What a great line spoken by Jack to Sam.
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL!! Grate stuff!

www.freewebs.com/kirstin-sgc

www.fanfiction.net/~equinoxscg I updated my Fan Fiction story. Woooo Sam and Jack!

Mmmmmm Tirky.... reminds me of the possum in my roof. (dont ask why! I could not answer that!) I keep thinking it's going to ead the cat.... the cat who ate my 2 gold fish... sam and Jack Oh no lol Forever togeather.. in my cats belly...
                              EQUINOX

Comment

Originally posted by Equinox
                                LOL!! Grate stuff!

www.freewebs.com/kirstin-sgc

www.fanfiction.net/~equinoxscg I updated my Fan Fiction story. Woooo Sam and Jack!

Mmmmmm Tirky.... reminds me of the possum in my roof. (dont ask why! I could not answer that!) I keep thinking it's going to ead the cat.... the cat who ate my 2 gold fish... sam and Jack Oh no lol Forever togeather.. in my cats belly...

um you made a spelling mistake
                                it's www.fanfiction.net/~equinoxsgc
                                I'll go, read and review as soon as I can

Comment

Working...
                                X