X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
    YEahhhh that guy was freakin' NUTS!!!! but like Carter said once:

[Carter: I guess I've always had a thing for the lunatic fringe.]
    The problem is that the lunatic fringe also has a thing for her.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      The problem is that the lunatic fringe also has a thing for her.
      LOL, Indeed! I love how the camera goes to Jack just after she says that line!
      sigpic
      The Return of King Arthur
      Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
      acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Here are the pics of AT from the Sanctuary event:
        Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Thank you so much for sharing. *hugs* Amanda is looking as gorgeous as always.
          sigpic

Comment

thanks for sharing Trupi ! awesome pics!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Hi

Thanks, trupi! AT looks great.

After the discussion earlier, I thought I would post this early. Here's the Aftershock TAG for 'Ascension', and yes, shippy but in angsty kind of way.

Surface Damage
              sigpic
              Women of the Gate LJ Community.
              My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Awesome pics, trupi! Thanks for posting! ~Jess

sigpic
                The Return of King Arthur
                Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                  yes they have, you can't see it very clearly but in the opening of S2 when they saved the world the first time after Jack hugs Daniel and the camera pans out he turns around and hugs Sam too.
                  (Would you include the into the fire hug as sad/angsty??)
                  I'll have to rewatch that episode when they save the world the first time so I can see that hug, but if the camera is panning out, I'm not sure if that qualifies since it's kinda like the producers saying, "We should make them do something so they're not all standing there like idiots as we pan out" IMO. Perhaps I'm being picky about that, though LOL.

As for Into the Fire, I couldn't remember the hug right off the bat (as my mind goes a little guttery in remembering bits of that episode ) but after going through the screencaps on Gateworld, I found it! I feel that hug was more relief that he hasn't been goa'uld-ed on Jack's part rather than the joyful hug I want from them, you know?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
                    I'll have to rewatch that episode when they save the world the first time so I can see that hug, but if the camera is panning out, I'm not sure if that qualifies since it's kinda like the producers saying, "We should make them do something so they're not all standing there like idiots as we pan out" IMO. Perhaps I'm being picky about that, though LOL.

As for Into the Fire, I couldn't remember the hug right off the bat (as my mind goes a little guttery in remembering bits of that episode ) but after going through the screencaps on Gateworld, I found it! I feel that hug was more relief that he hasn't been goa'uld-ed on Jack's part rather than the joyful hug I want from them, you know?
                    A hug is a hug. Even if it's so small on the screen I can barely tell who it is...

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      So...I can't say I'm normal as well...oh plus I see SG everywhere...today I thought I saw Teal'c on a camper(the name) ...while it was Teal...or something like that...
                      ... I too see - ok, sometimes I even search - SG everywhere. Yesterday for example at the literature class my teacher made a reference to the "chanson de geste" and I whispered to a friend of mine "You know that Merlin was an alien, don't you?"...or when today I read "Stargate" instead of "Stra...something" at the supermarket on a box of ice-creams?
                      But then I think: "It's not obsession... it's devotion!"

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                      You forgot Jonas Hansen from 1st Commandment. Very, very creepy! (*shudder* *shudder* *shudder*)
                      I was about to say the same thing... What about McKay then? Who still believes Sam had a thing for him?? **poor Sam**

yes they have, you can't see it very clearly but in the opening of S2 when they saved the world the first time after Jack hugs Daniel and the camera pans out he turns around and hugs Sam too.
                      (Would you include the into the fire hug as sad/angsty??)
                      Is there somewhere I can find the scene? I lent my S2 DVDs...

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                      A hug is a hug. Even if it's so small on the screen I can barely tell who it is...
                      ditto! I just wish I could see it... guess screencaps will have to do for the time being...
                      sigs by Rachel-Kree, josiane and finally me too!
                      Thank you!

"The true nature of a man is decided in the battle between his conscious mind and the desires of his subconscious." - Shifu, Absolute Power
                      Videos:
                      YouTube/Imeem
                      Stargate SG.1, Sam and Jack, Sanctuary...

Comment

Yeah. I dunno. Not exactly the hug a CO and 2IC oughta be sharing just cuz they're relieved to be alive.

The first thing out of Jack's mouth after he sends Hathor over the edge is "Carter" (notice how it's almost the first thing out of his mouth everytime he finds them in a dire situation) and he's relieved to see *she's* alive. And don't forget, Sam sort of disobeyed orders going back for Jack. She was supposed to be getting those shields down.

So...yeah. It's relief that each other is still alive...and a moment when they both drop their professional shields and allow those more personal feelings to come to the surface.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DominaTemporis View Post
                          ... I too see - ok, sometimes I even search - SG everywhere. Yesterday for example at the literature class my teacher made a reference to the "chanson de geste" and I whispered to a friend of mine "You know that Merlin was an alien, don't you?"...or when today I read "Stargate" instead of "Stra...something" at the supermarket on a box of ice-creams?
                          But then I think: "It's not obsession... it's devotion!"

I was about to say the same thing... What about McKay then? Who still believes Sam had a thing for him?? **poor Sam**

Is there somewhere I can find the scene? I lent my S2 DVDs...

ditto! I just wish I could see it... guess screencaps will have to do for the time being...
                          Other people have very good powers of observation, because until I read about that hug in this thread, I never noticed the hug either. But when I went back and looked really closely - and even used the zoom feature on my television - I did see it. But it's very easily missed, since the people are at the foot of the ramp leading to the gate, and the camera is right about where the gate would be.

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post

I'm with Seahen, I'd say it counts, and I'd say that with the ItF the relief Jack's not been goa'ulded is certainly true and is definitely there on Carter's side, but on Jack's I do think he's glad she's alive, Hathor was about to kill her, plus with everything else that was going on in that ep I think it was a culmination of a lot of feelings
                            certainly not "I've just been frozen and I'm cold"

not quite sure what I was trying to say there, I'm sure someone else will say it better in a minute.
                            Edit: see ^^^ what APA said
                            sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

here's a cap of the S2 saving the world hug
                              It's in spoilers because I didn't want to shink it
                              Spoiler:

oh yeah 2200 post
                              sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

I'm with Seahen, I'd say it counts

Me too! It's there... for everyone - with a super-sight - to see!

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/4...x011358dg3.jpg

I still want more, though

EDIT: Aveo Amacus's one is better and bigger...
                                sigs by Rachel-Kree, josiane and finally me too!
                                Thank you!

"The true nature of a man is decided in the battle between his conscious mind and the desires of his subconscious." - Shifu, Absolute Power
                                Videos:
                                YouTube/Imeem
                                Stargate SG.1, Sam and Jack, Sanctuary...

Comment

Working...
                                X