Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did someone already post this from JM's blog last night?
    Spoiler:

AnneTeldy writes: “Mr. M wrote: Carl got to work on his beat sheet Beat sheet for what? A Universe episode? An SG-1 movie? A second Atlantis movie?”

Answer: I was wondering whether anyone would notice that. No, Carl is presently working on neither a beat sheet for an episode of Stargate Universe nor a beat sheet for the second Atlantis movie.
    So, in JM talk, that means Carl is working on a beat sheat for an SG-1 movie, yes? What does this mean for shippers?
    sigpic

Comment

Hello Campers!!! and Good Afternoon (i hope it is though...)... well 'im here in the launch ... and it is soo good! as i wait for SGA's tonight episode! it will arrive here about the 1:00 am!!!
      Spoiler:
      I can't wait to see Daniel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by VSS View Post
      Don't cry. I have a warm, fuzzy feeling it might be out sooner.

They'll save 2010 for the fourth movie, in which Sam and Jack are happily married, find out the world is about to be destroyed, and go back to 2004 so they can stay at the SGC, save the world and never get together.

It be just like TPTB to write a movie like that.

... you are just kidding or theres any confirmation about some new movie in 2010? i'm lost...

'Don't cry. I have a warm, fuzzy feeling it might be out sooner'.
      I hope So!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Sam better not be single if she's going to have babies. I draw the line there!
        LOL! Yeah. I can't see Sam going down the IVF route somehow.

Although I was joking about IVF...I seriously couldn't see her doing it. She's not in the best career at the moment for being a single mother because it's hardly a 9-5 thing. But I could be wrong on the other hand. Maybe she could make it work.

I'd sooner see her have a baby with Jack though.

Don't cry. I have a warm, fuzzy feeling it might be out sooner.

They'll save 2010 for the fourth movie, in which Sam and Jack are happily married, find out the world is about to be destroyed, and go back to 2004 so they can stay at the SGC, save the world and never get together.

It be just like TPTB to write a movie like that.
        LOL! That sounds like the typical MO of someone in the Stargate hierarchy all right!
        Last edited by Alan; 26 September 2008, 07:52 AM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
          Sorry to break in with some OT news, but I just found out that one of the officers I was stationed with in Korea a few years ago died in the Marriot bombing in Pakistan on Sept 20. Please send your thoughts and prayers to his wife and family.
          I'm sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences go out to you and your friends wife and family.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

I love this pic. It's a behind the scenes shot, right? because I definitely don't remember that happening in an episode
            sigpic
            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post

I was just thinking I'd like to see the phone ring on a night stand...and two hands try to reach for it. One belonging to Jack, the other to Sam. Gold bands shining. Oh...and this should happen at the beginning of the movie...so we can squee through the whole movie when we see either one of them.

Or her reaching for the phone and him sleepily (off screen) drawling something like "I know that's not for me. My phone doesn't ring at 3am anymore."
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                I love this pic. It's a behind the scenes shot, right? because I definitely don't remember that happening in an episode
                Indeed it is. From bts of "Holiday".
                sigpic

Comment

A beat sheet is an entire episode told beat by beat and ties the different storylines together. Kind of like a treatment for a feature but in more detail. Ohh, I hope this is for the SG1 movie!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                    I meant confirmation since we've gotten resolution (fishing)...and all those little hints. Overall waiting, as I said...is too long.

I was just thinking I'd like to see the phone ring on a night stand...and two hands try to reach for it. One belonging to Jack, the other to Sam. Gold bands shining. Oh...and this should happen at the beginning of the movie...so we can squee through the whole movie when we see either one of them.
                    That's a great idea. I've always said TPTB have been very cruel not giving us the confirmation we've needed since they went fishing and have in fact had a few moments when they took steps back by intentionally NOT giving us our one or two lines that would have confirmed that they are together.(though I love the evidence that they are together) Imagine if they had done that during the 9th and 10th seasons. Then we'd just be wondering if they were or will be getting married in the next movie instead of scared they won't even confirm what they've lead up to. They'd be fools to not give us our important scene.

PS- I was mentioned in the podcast again! I'm so proud
                    PSS- there's a new blog on my myspace page for those who might care.
                    Mac Jackson
                    Singer/Songwriter of
                    "Harmony Constant"
                    [email protected]
                    myspace.com/harmonyconstant
                    youtube.com/MacWJack
                    Our Music is at iTunes and Amazon:
                    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...tant&x=19&y=22

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                      Indeed it is. From bts of "Holiday".
                      That's right. I remember searching for that and never being able to find it on the disk
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mac Jackson View Post
                        That's a great idea. I've always said TPTB have been very cruel not giving us the confirmation we've needed since they went fishing and have in fact had a few moments when they took steps back by intentionally NOT giving us our one or two lines that would have confirmed that they are together.(though I love the evidence that they are together) Imagine if they had done that during the 9th and 10th seasons. Then we'd just be wondering if they were or will be getting married in the next movie instead of scared they won't even confirm what they've lead up to. They'd be fools to not give us our important scene.)
                        I just comfort myself thinking that confirming S/J would have been a too BIG thing to be done in the series. Like Martin Gero said in here - franchise big thing.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                          That's right. I remember searching for that and never being able to find it on the disk
                          As I recall it was RDA and AT fooling around in front of the camera for our(shippers) benifit. They enjoyed adding to the shippiness.
                          Mac Jackson
                          Singer/Songwriter of
                          "Harmony Constant"
                          [email protected]
                          youtube.com/MacWJack

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                            I just comfort myself thinking that confirming S/J would have been a too BIG thing to be done in the series. Like Martin Gero said in here - franchise big thing.
                            I hope your right and they definetly put it in the next movie. It would renew some of my confidence in TPTB since the 9th season.
                            Mac Jackson
                            Singer/Songwriter of
                            "Harmony Constant"
                            [email protected]
                            youtube.com/MacWJack

Comment

whoa scrolling to the bottom really fast while your drunk is not a smart thing to do. i feel weird now..

anyways.... has anyone got any good fic rec's good novel completed fics because i'm all out *dusts hands*

eeeek i ran into my exd in town tongiht.. akward
                              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

This page doesn't have a MOP banner yet.

Now it does. I'm off. Take care, Family.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X