Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope it is true about RDA being in the first ep of S10, but if it was anything official, or reasonably reliable, wouldn't GW have picked it up? I'll believe it when I see it on GW, and even then I won't get my hopes up til I see the ep. They wasted the oppertunity thet had with him in Avalon IMHO.

Comment

I don't know whether or not this is a good idea, but I just sent off a letter expressing my feelings yet again about the Sam and Jack relationship and asking for a proper ending. I know, I know we have done this before; but like Trupi and others have said, to do nothing, we can't complain, but to do something, well at least we did something. I didn't just demand it I stated my reasons based on what we have seen and IMO how I felt the subtle, "left to our imagination" ending we received, fell way short of the passionate, emotional, loving ending these two major characters deserved. Now with the newest information that RDA "might" return for the first episode of season 10, and we are pretty sure that season 10 hasn't been written yet, maybe by writing we can (dare I say it, dare I think it) help the ship along by letting them know how BADLY we want this to happen......Why do I have the feeling that I am running into another brick wall with my name on it?

Comment

Guys I have been searching for the list of addresses for TPTB, MGM...I know someone here had one, could you please list it again, thanks sorry for the OT.

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
          I don't know whether or not this is a good idea, but I just sent off a letter expressing my feelings yet again about the Sam and Jack relationship and asking for a proper ending. I know, I know we have done this before; but like Trupi and others have said, to do nothing, we can't complain, but to do something, well at least we did something. I didn't just demand it I stated my reasons based on what we have seen and IMO how I felt the subtle, "left to our imagination" ending we received, fell way short of the passionate, emotional, loving ending these two major characters deserved. Now with the newest information that RDA "might" return for the first episode of season 10, and we are pretty sure that season 10 hasn't been written yet, maybe by writing we can (dare I say it, dare I think it) help the ship along by letting them know how BADLY we want this to happen......Why do I have the feeling that I am running into another brick wall with my name on it?
          I don't think sending letters is a bad idea, as long as they're not nasty!! I don't think there's anything wrong with letting them know how we feel about it. It's not like much attention will be paid to them anyway!

Comment

Bridge Studios
            2400 Boundary Road,
            Burnaby BC
            Canada

MGM,
            2500 Broadway St.,
            Santa Monica CA 90404

Sci Fi Channel,
            1230 Avenue of the Americas,
            NY, NY 10020

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
              Guys I have been searching for the list of addresses for TPTB, MGM...I know someone here had one, could you please list it again, thanks sorry for the OT.
              Don't know if these are all the relevant parties, but it's a start. (Thanks to Melyanna for the list.)

Stargate Productions
              2400 Boundary Road
              Burnaby, B.C.
              V5M 3Z3
              Canada

The Sci-Fi Channel
              Attn: Bonnie Hammer, President
              30 Rockefeller Plaza
              New York, NY 10112

The Sci-Fi Channel
              Attn: Mr. Dave Howe, General Manager
              30 Rockefeller Plaza
              New York, NY 10112
              Viewer comment line: (212) 413-5000
              Fax: (212) 413-6531

Comment

Hey all!

Gah! I hate RL...700 words through a 2000 word essay and my brain is about ready to fry

I may send a letter to TPTB, but don't send them to RC...i sent the shipper petition to his last year and I don't think it did anything at all...write to Brad Wright.

Oh! the STARGATE INTEL FORUM REVAMP IS FINISHED!!!!!!! http://forum.stargate-intel.net

we'd love to have you all there

the website will be finished on the 11th (hopefully)

gotta run...bye!
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Use parsifal's! They look more accurate!

Comment

It's quiet in here! Nearly two hours without a post!!

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                      It's quiet in here! Nearly two hours without a post!!
                      Hopefully everyone is out writing letters to TPTB!
                      sigpic

Comment

As far as the episode in Season 10, his thread said it was episode 10.1 in September 2006. That is about right in the US because that is when the first half of the season is over.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                          Hopefully everyone is out writing letters to TPTB!
                          Hopefully TPTB will pay attention to them!!

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                            Hopefully TPTB will pay attention to them!!
                            Well they answered pretty fast after everyone flooded JM's thread and started to email everyone about AT! We just have to keep the pressure on!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                              Well they answered pretty fast after everyone flooded JM's thread and started to email everyone about AT! We just have to keep the pressure on!
                              To be fair, wasn't that AT who cleared that up? It seems like JM's the only PTB who ever answers us about ship...

Comment

Oh I think they now that we are there because on a lot of the dvds you hear them say that they have received a lot of letters over this, or that there is a big fan base that has been waiting for that. For everyone posting or lurking just think about it, if all of us shippers wrote just one letter to each of the addresses posted I don't think they could help but hear us; of course it doesn't mean they will listen but at this point I think it is our last opportunity to be heard in great numbers and before the shows are written. Thanks for posting the addresses!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X