This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay everyone...

WE ALL NEED TO LET TPTB (not joe though, cos he's not happy about it either) KNOW WHAT WE THINK!

We need to write good, proper letters to them that aren't hateful (otherwise we'll get accused of 'having issues' again...*twitch*) We also need to do this BEFORE cast details are made official...

and we thought S8 was bad...
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
      Posted this last night! Something is up guys. The atmosphere is completely different from NJ con and Comic Con. Don Davis is retiring after he said in August he would continue to do Stargate as long as they ask him. (look at _Anubis interview), JM says he might be moving on and doesn't even know the announcement about the show being renewed. I think SCFI and NBC have a lot to do with these changes and some of the writters are going along and some are not! Time to email you displeasures ladies and gentleman: [email protected] or send letter to SCI FI MAGAZINE-128 BAYER ROAD, HEDGESVILLE, WV 25427.. Also send comments and questions to [email protected]
      Repeating my post from last Tuesday, guys! It's up to us how this turns out! If we remain quiet it's our fault, if we howl, at least we tried our best!
      sigpic

Comment

Hey guy's

I stayed away from the internet as long as I could after getting a phone call off my friend who is at the Gabit con as I was too sad! I don't have much too say 'cos I don't feel like it and everyone has pretty much said what I feel. I could not believe my ears when I heard what had happened. I just don't get how they can treat Amanda this way! She has spent 9 years of her life on that show. She has give so much of herself to it and this is how the re-pay her.

((((((((((((Amanda))))))))))))))

I agree with Caty as well, I think Amanda should leave and go onto her other projects. I will follow her too and watch whatever she does. She is so much better than Stargate now!

I think I will still stick out season 9 just to see Sam again. But I shall not be watching season 10. I shall just stick to Atlantis now!

~Tracey~
        Last edited by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules); 30 October 2005, 12:25 PM.

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
          Hey guy's

I stayed away from the internet as long as I could after getting a phone call off my friend who is at the Gabit con as I was to angered and sad! I don't have much too say 'cos I don't feel like it and everyone has pretty much said what I feel. I could not believe my ears when I heard what had happened. I just don't get how they can treat Amanda this way! She has spent 9 years of her life on that show. She has give so much of herself to it and this is how the re-pay her.

((((((((((((Amanda))))))))))))))

I agree with Caty as well, I think Amanda should leave and go onto her other projects. I will follow her too and watch whatever she does. She is so much better than Stargate now!

I think I will still stick out season 9 just to see Sam again. But I shall not be watching season 10. I shall just stick to Atlantis now!

~Tracey~
          Hi Tracey *Big waves*

So so sad for Amanda and the way she must be feeling right now .

I hope her hubby will support her greatly in her decision to hopefully stuff SG1 and SGA in the bin , shut the lid and off to the tip

Hope she 'll choose her new project
          will be nice for her to experience something else ....there is a time and a place and the time is now for Amanda to quit Deluise 's family

And you know I can't even stick to Atlantis either ...

Caty

Comment

((((((Tracey)))))))

We feel the same...it's horrid.

Caty - I like Atlantis, and I'm seeing more and more S/W ship...so I'm pretty happy with Atlantis...but it's actually getting painful to watch SG1
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              Hi Tracey *Big waves*

So so sad for Amanda and the way she must be feeling right now .

I hope her hubby will support her greatly in her decision to hopefully stuff SG1 and SGA in the bin , shut the lid and off to the tip

Hope she 'll choose her new project
              will be nice for her to experience something else ....there is a time and a place and the time is now for Amanda to quit Deluise 's family

And you know I can't even stick to Atlantis either ...

Caty
              Hey Caty *big waves back *

I know. It is utterly disgraceful! I was having a nice time out last night for my 21st bash... then I got a call off my friend at 6am about how the con was going and I heard this!

Yes, well said! She has more important things like her hubby and baby. And I am sure her family will support her through it all. And at least she knows that she has so many fans that love and support her too.

Yeah me too and I totally agree!

I actually like Atlantis. I agree with Sue, it has more of an SG1 feeling than SG1 has at the moment!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                ((((((Tracey)))))))

We feel the same...it's horrid.

Caty - I like Atlantis, and I'm seeing more and more S/W ship...so I'm pretty happy with Atlantis...but it's actually getting painful to watch SG1
                (((((((((Sue))))))))

I know. Bloody awful!

Oh and while we are on the subject of Atlantis... I am so a S/W shipper, especially after these past 2 episodes.

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

*Nods*

Spoiler:
                  The end of Lizzie'n'Simon...and...

the hug...THE HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BELATED 21st!!!! Hope you had a good time and didn't have too sore a head!
                  sigpic

Comment

*Nods*

Spoiler:

if you guys are into S/W then you should join us over at the sheppard/weir ship discussion thread...
                    i know what you mean by watching SG1 is kinda painful and i am in love with ATlantis right now...
                    ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

*Nods*

Spoiler:

HAPPY BELATED 21st!!!! Hope you had a good time and didn't have too sore a head!

Spoiler:
                      I know. How great was it to hear him say 'I met someone'. Well I mean not so good for Liz at that point but still...

And yes, the hug was so great! Oh and the scene at the start of Intruder as well. It was so flirty IMO. That big smile she gave him! ...

Well my actual birthday is not until Tuesday... I just went out Saturday night 'cos it was easier! But thank you anyway! No, I didn't drink too much (I don't drink all that much)! After being on a liver ward (even though it was children and non alcohol related) I have first hand knowledge of how bad a liver can get!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Tracey - woo hoo! Another Scorpio my 18th's on the 12th...

so I expect you ALL over at INTEL for it

Lexa Jayde - just posted
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                          if you guys are into S/W then you should join us over at the sheppard/weir ship discussion thread...
                          i know what you mean by watching SG1 is kinda painful and i am in love with ATlantis right now...
                          Hey Lexa Jayde. I do lurk over at the shep/weir thread (love the thread btw ) but I just haven't posted yet (time is a big factor). But I may just come over and post soon!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Tracey - woo hoo! Another Scorpio my 18th's on the 12th...

so I expect you ALL over at INTEL for it

Lexa Jayde - just posted
                            Yay. Scorpio's are the best! Oh that is so cool. Both of us have the big mile stone's!

Aaaawww of course I will come over to Intel. I have been meaning to come over and post but again time is just a huge factor. I will try and get over there more though!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
                              Hey Caty *big waves back *

I actually like Atlantis. I agree with Sue, it has more of an SG1 feeling than SG1 has at the moment!

~Tracey~
                              Hey Tracey I try not to get sucked in too many ship as I'm already sucked into JAG and LOST and my head just exploded in my NCIS ship

Sure I could add another one now that Sam and Jack ship is completely forgotten ..I just need to keep on watching Atlantis I suppose ..I may get sucked in but I try and keep trying ..unfortunately so far ..the show is a bit too dark for me ..always in the lost city and I don't realy like those dark corridors and all that ...and I can't stand Teyla's voice either She makes me cringe each time she opens her mouth

Well I promise I will watch next week and the week after ..but I need to see a bit more nature with some colours

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                Hey Tracey I try not to get sucked in too many ship as I'm already sucked into JAG and LOST and my head just exploded in my NCIS ship

Sure I could add another one now that Sam and Jack ship is completely forgotten ..I just need to keep on watching Atlantis I suppose ..I may get sucked in but I try and keep trying ..unfortunately so far ..the show is a bit too dark for me ..always in the lost city and I don't realy like those dark corridors and all that ...and I can't stand Teyla's voice either She makes me cringe each time she opens her mouth

Well I promise I will watch next week and the week after ..but I need to see a bit more nature with some colours

Caty
                                Well yeah, neither do I. But I am a big old romantic and I got sucked into Shep/Weir ship! I saw hints of it last season but this season it has been more evident. And from some of the spoilers I have read, even more so further into the season!

I didn't like Teyla much last season but I think she is ok now! *yay* do you think we might turn you into a shep/weir convert!?

With all this new ship though, it makes me miss Sam and Jack even more!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Working...
                                X