This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STARGATE7777
    A really well written article you might like to read concerning the future of Stargate at http://www.syfyportal.com/features.php?id=169
    Good article. It pretty well sums up my feelings about the show right now. I haven't been around for the Carter discussion of the last couple of days, but it seems to me that if season 10 is the last one, AT might still be in a position to continue on Atlantis, so this could work to her advantage. Pretty crummy to say they don't know what to do with her character though. It implies that her presence is a problem instead of a plus.

sigpic
    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah lets have some happy ship memories from previous seasons or something to get us cheered up and forget about all the stuff that makes us feel sad. that's why i come here! to make me happy! i've just not been getting that. :(
      ooo so lets talk about d&c or threads or something, that always makes me feel happy! :)
      [IMG
      http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/2861/zthreads12412oo.th.jpg[/IMG]
      ^^^ahhh cuteness!!
      One (of many) of my favorite ship memories: In Window of Opportunity when Sam and Jack are sitting across from each other at the conference table and she asks him what he's thinking (or something, can't remember exact words) and he says "Nuthin". He's propping up his chin with his fingers and has this DREAMY look on he face as he gazes at her. You can just feel the smoldering passion there. Oooohhhhhh!

sigpic
      s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

right...I'm gonna go find and scrub some caps...be back soon
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

btw - does anyone know what's happened to Token??? Haven't seen her here in a while...
          sigpic

Comment

Here's another: In Message in a Bottle when Jack's pinned to the wall by that alien device and she's kneeling in front of him stroking the back of his hand with her thumb to comfort him. It was such a natural thing for them to do. Loved that scene!

sigpic
            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Oh! Oh! Here's another one. I haven't seen this one in a long time, so I forget the exact words, but in The Tok'ra, Martouf wants to take Sam to the surface, and Jack puffs his chest out and acts all concerned about her safety and tells him to have her home by 11:00. I loved that scene! OK, this sounds weird but notice his lips in that scene - they're very full and sensuous. A lot of times he looks kind of thin-lipped to me, but in that scene, they're so lush and full and sensuous and oh - someone stop me!

sigpic
              s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

The VERY FIRST S/J piccy...the first moment when they're both in the same shot
                sigpic

Comment

cap from stargatecaps.com...scrub by suekay
                  sigpic

Comment

And ANOTHER good shippy moment!

From Out of Mind. Remember we got a big honkin' hug in that episode too.

sigpic
                    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

now a not-so-good scrub...

I could have done it better, but that requires another program that eats up my memory
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...Kay/scrub3.jpg

cap from stargatecaps.com...scrub by suekay
                        Tried to green you for this but could not. You can see the attraction from the very beginning.

sigpic
                        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

A lighthearted moment between our favorite couple from Forsaken:

I love it when he teases her.

(Thanks shipperhannah for getting us going on this. It's been fun. )

sigpic
                          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

stargatecaps.com and yours densely
                            sigpic

Comment

as above
                              sigpic

Comment

as above
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X