Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay...I really wanna try and get some discussions going...

So...

yet another question

What is, in your opinion...the saddest S/J moment from the entire run of the show?
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

So...

yet another question

What is, in your opinion...the saddest S/J moment from the entire run of the show?
      Hey suekay, I'm baaaaaaack. Missed all you guys. I'm so glad that the ship is alive and well. I don't really have a sad moment, well I can't think of one at the moment as it's 5am here and I haven't been to bed yet since I only got home a couple of hours ago from work, but I would have to say that the whole not taking the relationship to the next level is sad enough.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
      NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Well Jacob dying was a real heart render. But When Jack's frozen and Sam touches the glass... Although when Sam's dying in Metamorphosis and lays her head on his shoulder. That's pretty dang sad too. And when Jack shoots her in Entity and stays by her hospital bed and Janet talks about pulling the plug and Jack says "Just, give it a minute' Do I really have to pick just one?

Comment

((((((DIVCON))))))

welcome back

My saddest moment...probably the Jacob scene in Threads...or the Ring scene in Affinity...I could have cried for jack...

well...it makes a change for me pining for him!
          sigpic

Comment

OK, I've had a shot of caffine and I've given it some serious thought and I would have to say when Jack had released the drones in LC and Sam was telling him to hang on and then he was frozen and she put her hand up to him. Yeah definately a sad moment.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
            NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

One of the saddest moments for me was in "Entity" when Jack had to shoot her. He knew he had to stop the entity, but he didn't want to have to kill Sam in the process.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh...I can't believe I forgot that...

"Give me a minute..."

So sad.
                sigpic

Comment

So...

yet another question

Entity when he's beside her infirmary bed...

Or the end of Beneath the Surface when they're back to 'Carter' and 'Sir'...

Or Affinity, the ring scene...
                  Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

The ring scene was so sad I almost cried. Like the scene in divide and conquer when he stays behind for her, and when he says " a lot more than I'm supposed to" I saw it like, five times before that scene really got to me. Maybe it was my mood but the way he said it, even more than what he said just...I almost never cry but that really gets me close.

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                      The ring scene was so sad I almost cried. Like the scene in divide and conquer when he stays behind for her, and when he says " a lot more than I'm supposed to" I saw it like, five times before that scene really got to me. Maybe it was my mood but the way he said it, even more than what he said just...I almost never cry but that really gets me close.
                      Oh, and when he's in the hallway and he's turning back in slow motion to look at her...
                      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

*sniffle* totally unforgettable

Comment

and people *still* deny there's chemistry...

*gives the world an incredulous glare*
                          sigpic

Comment

and people *still* deny there's chemistry...

*gives the world an incredulous glare*
                            Tell me about it

Comment

So...

yet another question

Solitudes was very sad. They were dying together. Sam comforted him by responding as Sara. With Jack delerious, Sam was alone in her thoughts and fears about death. They didn't even have a chance to develop these feelings that were emerging between them.

romancing Sam. That was a sad day!!! Oh, and disgusting, too!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                                Well Jacob dying was a real heart render. But When Jack's frozen and Sam touches the glass... Although when Sam's dying in Metamorphosis and lays her head on his shoulder. That's pretty dang sad too. And when Jack shoots he in Entity and stays by her hospital bed and Janet talks about pulling the plug and Jack says "Just, give it a minute' Do I really have to pick just one?
                                I agree. **sniff**
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X