X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Penguins

sigpic

Comment

Okay people...post some nice shippy thoughts...I'm falling asleep and I want to make my target!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        I will make 4000...I will make 4000....tonight...I swear
        Nearly there
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

someone say...

penguins

not my own work sadly
          sigpic

Comment

Qas - stay and play in the ship thread...we're not mad...*twitches*...yet...

*twitches*
            sigpic

Comment

Hmmm, Shippy thoughts... what about the top 10 moments of our Poll 2 on ship day.... and those are only the top 10 of 25!!!!!!!!!

1.- Divide and Conquer: Za'tarc testing moment Jack saying "I care more about her than I ought to"
              2.- Window of Oportunity: Jack staring at Sam in the briefing room, knowing that he had kissed her in the previous loop.
              3.- Divide and Conquer: When they are taking Jack away for the procedure, Sam is watching and he looks back at her in slow motion
              4.- Lost City II: Jack is frozen and Sam puts her hand on the glass and stares at him.
              5.- Threads: Sam and Jack fishing
              6.- Beneath the Surface: The end scene, when Sam calls Jack, "Sir"
              7.- Entity: Jack is sitting by Sam, Janet tells him about her living will and asks him to let her go. Jacks says to give it a moment.
              8.- Solicitudes: That's my side arm Carter... moment
              9.- In the line of Duty: Sam is taken to the infirmary, Jack follows and he tries to brush away the tear in his eyes.
              10.- Lost City II: When Jack and Sam are in the machine room and Sam wants to tell him something... the "kiss" moment that never happened.

And I do have to give a special mention to a moment that was left out... The scene where they just stare at each other when Jack was not willing to leave Sam behind... OMG I get goose bumps just thinking about it...

OMG.... it's all Ship!!!!!!!!!! Running to watch all these eps again....

PS: I'm having problems again answering to my PMs... please don't think I do not want to answer

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Qas - stay and play in the ship thread...we're not mad...*twitches*...yet...

*twitches*
                I am an S/J shipper but I have only posted in this thread once before

Whats with the penguins? Whats with the getting mad?
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

OK I'm drawing a blank with shippy, but I got amusing and slightly S/J related. Will that do??

Good.

We just got ourselves a mini-bus for the family and were having a laugh discussing names and paint jobs. Hubby was voting for Fozzie's Electric Mayhem (The Muppets), the older kids were voting for the Mystery Machine (Scooby -Doo) while the younger ones want Edie McCreadies schoolbus (Balamory - if you never heard of it count yourself blessed). Funnily enough, once I mentioned my preference, the arguing stopped and everyone agreed. Well trained if I say so myself

Unfortunately my mechanic's a$$ doesn't look that good
                  sigpic

Comment

Qas - CONGRATS ON 8000!!!!!

The penguins? It's a running theme on this thread...has been for a year...no-one actually knows how it started...the mad thing was just me...too much caffiene!

And stick around...this is the best thread

LOL4JACK

I've rearranged the moments into my own top ten...
                    1.- Divide and Conquer: Za'tarc testing moment Jack saying "I care more about her than I'm supposed to"
                    2.- Solitudes: That's my side arm Carter... moment
                    3.- Window of Oportunity: Jack staring at Sam in the briefing room, knowing that he had kissed her in the previous loop.
                    4.- In the line of Duty: Sam is taken to the infirmary, Jack follows and he tries to brush away the tear in his eyes.
                    5.- Lost City II: When Jack and Sam are in the machine room and Sam wants to tell him something... the "kiss" moment that never happened.
                    6.- Divide and Conquer: When they are taking Jack away for the procedure, Sam is watching and he looks back at her in slow motion
                    7.- Entity: Jack is sitting by Sam, Janet tells him about her living will and asks him to let her go. Jacks says to give it a moment.
                    8.- Threads: Sam and Jack fishing
                    9.- Lost City II: Jack is frozen and Sam puts her hand on the glass and stares at him.
                    10.- Beneath the Surface: The end scene, when Sam calls Jack, "Sir"
                    sigpic

Comment

And stick around...this is the best thread
                      Dont you mean its the best after Smor
                      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                        I am an S/J shipper but I have only posted in this thread once before

Whats with the penguins? Whats with the getting mad?
                        Don't worry about the madness thing - that's just sueKay. The rest of us are completely loopy

Although, after seeing your sig, perhaps it's us that should be worrying
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL!
                          You know...my mum's friend has a lot of kids, and prior to her divorce, her name was laurie, so we used to call her and her kids 'the little fleet of lauries'

Hmm...minibus you say...I'm drawing a blank!

Thinking back, I think the penguins started with Astrochick and Mala and Melyanna...but I'm not sure...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                            Don't worry about the madness thing - that's just sueKay. The rest of us are completely loopy

Although, after seeing your sig, perhaps it's us that should be worrying
                            The whole world is loopy

Recites " 4 8 15 16 23 42 " compulsively
                            love Torri

Comment

And for post 4000...

...I've never been on Smor

WOO HOO!!!!!! Five months delayed but yay!
                              sigpic

Comment

LOL!
                                You know...my mum's friend has a lot of kids, and prior to her divorce, her name was laurie, so we used to call her and her kids 'the little fleet of lauries'

Hmm...minibus you say...I'm drawing a blank!

Thinking back, I think the penguins started with Astrochick and Mala and Melyanna...but I'm not sure...
                                OK Suz, the next one's got to be deep and meaningful. I know you can do deep

ARGGGH *having flashbacks to Lost City and Daniel trying to get Teal'c to say something deep*

I'm sure Bev will be here at some point to remind us of the origins of the Penguins of War. I can't remember either At least I've got the excuse of not being then!
                                Last edited by Oma-1; 26 October 2005, 02:34 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X