• Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOOh, I'm late to the party!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

And now I'm very excited to share with you my very first Sam/Jack picture book!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
          Whoo-hoo and SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Valenship!!!!!

Can't stay long tonight, but I wanted to drop off a few new goodies before I had to turn in. Spoiled below...brief description of crazy day...spoiled for those who don't care. :-)

Spoiler:
          It was a CRAZY day at work. I went to work at 7:45 this morning, and I have just now finished the last project I had to have done today...at 11:30pm my time! I never got a lunch break, so all I've had was a few bathroom breaks and 30 minutes for supper. Whew! I have to work again part of the day Saturday, so I won't be able to be back until late afternoon. But I'll do my best to be here from late afternoon until the party is over.

you will be missed but if you can dropped by when you can, you can. don't worry we'll leave plenty of goodies for you to go through.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=31961&d=1316463948
                              Thanks for posting my manip, LCJS, since I can't do Valenship myself.

Let's all try to attribute hard work, effort, and skill where it's earned, folks. Attribution in manip'd art is as important as attribution in written fic.
                              Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X