This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look #19

Here’s where we see that Sam is beginning to feel the pressure of Jack’s expectations. She fought to obtain his respect, now she feels the other edge of that sword biting into her. Jack says think of something, and now she has to save the world—with her mind.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Look #20

Look at the comfort level and the communication between Jack and Sam. Jack is looking to her; she’s really the one in charge right now. She tells them what they can and can’t say to minimize the effect on the timeline. She says what they must do to get home.

Comment

Look #21

Disoriented, confused, she can’t believe he’s really there; so Sam instinctively reaches out to Jack as he reassures her.

Comment

Look #22

This is a look of pure relief. Nothing else matters at that moment, but having him there and fine.

Comment

Look #23

This is the first promotion Sam receives while under Jack’s command. She’s just bursting with excitement in this accomplishment, and reflecting the pride she sees in Jack’s eyes.

Comment

Look #24

I love this little scene when Jack admits that he’s not as smart as Sam because he was having fun. She teases him back about studying a naquadah reactor being fun to her. The comfort between the two is great, partially because Sam feels that her intelligence doesn’t put him off at all.

Comment

Look #25

This is Sam watching Jack give Merrin the crayons before she returns to Orban. Sam knows Jack would do anything to save that little girl. It’s a tenderness she rarely sees from him and it completely disarms her.

Comment

I'm back shippers!

Just putting on the finishing touches on my vid...
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Look #26

Jack has just discovered that he is married to Sam in an alternate reality. It has him thinking about his relationship with his own Sam. When he offers to listen to her talk about how she’s doing with having her AU twin around, Sam isn’t sure what to make about his interest. That is, until the briefing room seen. Now she is really wondering what he’s thinking.

Comment

Look #27

How awful to watch a man you might have feelings for kiss someone else; who looks just like you (and to a certain extent is you)! You can see Sam’s confusion; what does this mean? She’s not sure whether to be embarrassed or upset.

Comment

Look #28

Sam looks at Jack with such excitement and joy. After so much work, she has him back. And she falls back on her technobabble to keep her grounded. Then he walks away from her. The hurt and rejection in her eyes is so painful.

Comment

Look #29

Jack just told Sam he hasn’t been acting like himself since he met her. You can tell she’s holding it in right now. She wants to lash out; tell him to stop being such a jerk, and find out what is actually going on with him. But all she can do is watch him as he turns and walks away from her, again.

Comment

Look #30

Jack’s thinking of little bikinis and Sam is thinking, “Oh, really?!”

Comment

Look #31

Jack’s first fishing invitation. First surprise and confusion. She hardly knows how to react before he walks out. Then she thinks about it. She’s clearly flattered and a little intrigued. Maybe she could go fishing with him. But then when she runs out in the corridor and sees the anticipation in his eyes, she chickens out. She’s just not ready yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X