This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to be now!

...and I see a lot of lurkers!!! come on, post something! Bye!
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      is it normal that I get distracted by my own sig?
      Even I keep getting distracted by your sig. Mmmmm....gentle, raw, honest kisses. That kiss was filmed so beautifully (for the few seconds we got), that it looks simple, unpretentious. Ya know?

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
      I love our special days.
      So many fab vids, stories old and new, and pictures and gifs. Thanks Shippers.

Dipso -is it time for you to post a bunch of your fabulous mini-clips???
      sigpic
      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

The Warrior.jpg
        sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

sigpic
          sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Ok...I shared this on Shipmas, but I hope you don't mind a repeat:

sigpic
            sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

HAPPY VALENSHIP EVERYONE!

I haven't been on here much today, but thank you to everyone who has posted stuff up. I'm going to work my way through the thread over the next couple of days and green people!
              The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it

Comment

BARRETT: So, you're single again?

CARTER: Not exactly.
                sigpic
                sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

sigpic
                  sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

sigpic
                    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

manip by mala (she does really gorgeous work!),
                      quote added by me.
                      sigpic
                      sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

sigpic
                        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hey, guys...is this a zuz gif???

it's my favorite for virtual green.
                            sigpic
                            sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X