X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s 2 Days to Shipmas
    Continued

Bregman: Well Dr. Fraiser, I can see why you are so busy during the Shipmas season. There are certainly a lot of conditions that afflict shippers at this time of year.

Janet: Yes, and I’m afraid I’ve saved the worst for last.

Janet: Resolution anger.

Janet: After all the wonderful Sam/Jack love shared during Shipmas, some shippers succumb to this dreaded illness because they realize the one thing they most desire has not come.

Janet: Unfortunately, there is no cure at this time.

Bregman: There’s nothing you can do?!

Janet: There have been campaigns to raise awareness, and many shippers refuse to give up hope, but currently the outlook is grim.

Janet: We can only wait and hope that one day these efforts will yield a cure. Let’s all join together shippers and perhaps we will have cannon resolution before the next Shipmas!

Comment

It’s 1 Day to Shipmas
      Look What I Received

Daniel: What time is it? Did I miss it?

Cam: Don’t worry sunshine. We’ve still got one more day to go.

Vala: This is so exciting. I’ve heard so much about Shipmas and now it’s almost here.

Cam: I get the excitment with it being our first Shipmas and all, but I don’t get why Jackson here is so excited.

Daniel: Are you kidding? It’s not just the pictures and the videos and the stories. Shipmas brings together all shippers, old and new. I can’t wait to see who’s coming.

Emerson: Dr. Jackson, we’ve arrived at the Shipmas thread and it looks like some old friends are here.

Daniel: They’re here already!

Sam: Yeah, it looks like a lot shippers we haven’t seen in sometime are going to be joining us for the party.

Vala: I had no idea there were so many of us.

Cam: Once a shipper, always a shipper.

Daniel: It must make you and Jack feel good knowing we’re all still behind you after all these years.

Sam: Yeah. Not many ships are blessed with such a loyal and devoted following.

Comment

It’s 1 Day to Shipmas
        Continued

McKay: So, now that I’m here the party can begin.

McKay: I’ve got some great presents prepared that I’ll be sharing throughout the day.

Sheppard: McKay, the party hasn’t been waiting just for you to show up. In fact, we still have several more hours before it begins.

McKay: Well, I’m all set and I plan on being the first one to post after the thread is open.

Sheppard: Wanna bet?

Weir: Gentlemen, please.

Vala: I have a few things I’m going to post.

Daniel: That should make the gutter gals happy.

McKay: You may want to hold off on posting for a few hours and let the old pros show you how it’s done.

Sam: McKay!

Sam: Don’t listen to him Vala. Everyone is welcome to post from the very beginning all the way through to the end.

Weir: We’re just glad to be here with everyone. I’m sure it’s going to be a fabulous party.

Cam: Right, let’s get to it. Shipmas is almost here!

Comment

It’s 1 Day to Shipmas
          Continued

Sam: Is there something I can do for you McKay?

McKay: Actually, I thought there might be something I could do for you.

McKay: I know you’ve been waiting a long time for resolution. You and General O’Neill have got to be pretty frustrated.

Sam: McKay, this really isn’t something I want to be discussing with you.

McKay: But I can help. As you know, Jennifer and I are the only ones to have an in cannon, fully resolved, on screen ship.

Sam: You don’t have to rub it in McKay.

McKay: I’m not. I just thought maybe I could have a little chat with TBTB. Maybe see if I could get you and the shippers that big kiss we’ve all been waiting for.

Sam: That’s surprisingly descent of you McKay.

McKay: Of course, they do like using me as the romantic lead. It’s possible the may put us together instead. You can’t blame them for wanting you to have the best I suppose.

Sam: Get out!

Comment

Okay so I have a few more minutes...still going to be until tomorrow for the looks of Jack

I wanted to hand out shipmas green but I don't see a whole lotta people...

Comment

Here's a vid of the S/J Advent Calendar 2009 by Cags.

Comment

GateWorld won't let me green anyone at the moment, so give you all Virtual Green.

Throws clothes off, blows some celery smoke, runs nekkid through thread and cannonballs into the gutter!! Come join me, the water's fine!
                No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Here's the 2010 S/J Advent Calendar. Vid also by Cags.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                    GateWorld won't let me green anyone at the moment, so give you all Virtual Green.

Throws clothes off, blows some celery smoke, runs nekkid through thread and cannonballs into the gutter!! Come join me, the water's fine!

Oh dear. Someone has already had a little too much egg nog.

Comment

Now for the S/J Advent Calendar 2011 (so far):

by Nolamom

Comment

I see a few lurkers who have yet to come out of the woodwork.

Comment

A banner I made for Shipmas (just in case you were...um...thinking of a warmer lattitude for running nekkid)...

sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

by Treknik

Comment

The Cags vids are all private

Comment

by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X