This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, goodnight everyone!

Thank you Treknik your beautiful Shipmas art and to hlndncr, again, for all the work you've done.

It is nearing oh dark thirty where I live and I still have supper dishes to wash so I wish you all a Merry Shipmas and may visions of Jack 'n' Sam continue to dance in your head.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    sigpic
    My stories at fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
        Oh I LOVE this one! Amazing!
        sigpic
        "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)
        My Facebook//My fanfic (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by mamageek View Post
          Oh I LOVE this one! Amazing!
          Mala is awesome -you should see the original...she had a lot of work to do to get this result. It's from a behind the scenes photo.
          sigpic
          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Well, I'm going to bed. Goodnight shippers!
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I am also off to bed.

I left a message for the mods, but until one of them sees it and closes the thread you're all welcome to keep the party going.

Merry Shipmas!

I'll see you all at Valenship!!!
              (Bring your friends.)

And never forget . . .

+ = ALWAYS!

Comment

It's the happ-happiest season of all!

Happy Shipmas 2011 to all you wonderful shippers!

Have a safe and fun Holiday Season everyone. Thanks for all the really cool creations so generously made especially for shippers.

Sam and Jack always! Stay shippy!
                MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                sigpic
                Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

A Sam and Jack Haiku sort of

Sterling is friendship
                  Golden is lovers’ delight
                  United always.

Wish I had time (or talent) for fancy manips and art work. Love it.

Stay shippy!

MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                  sigpic
                  Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                    Mala is awesome -you should see the original...she had a lot of work to do to get this result. It's from a behind the scenes photo.
                    Oh I bet she did. I'd love to see the original. I'm so in awe of all the manipping abilities on this board. I don't have nearly the patience to learn. lol
                    sigpic
                    "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)

Comment

Yay! I didn't miss it. HAPPY SHIPMAS TO ALL

Comment

Ack! I just remembered that I've written a Sam/Jack story based on a Christmas song...

now where is a blasted link for it...

Not the Same Old Lang Syne

Not to self-promote for the story since it wasn't written for this but simply trying to spread the shippy-goodness around with the only thing that I can dig up to contribute of my own work

sigpic
                        Stargate Distinguished Service Medal

sig by me

Comment

*Yawn* Well, I've had several late nights recently, so I'd best head to bed. It has been a LOVELY Shipmas party with you all, so glad I could make it today. All the different contributions were amazing and I can't wait to finish reading all the new fic.

Good night, everyone! MERRY SHIPMAS!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

That's a wrap for Shipmass this year. Hope you all had fun, and will be back for the next S/J day of fun.

The thread will stay sticked for another week, to give you all time to subscribe.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X