X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
    Especially her reaction to it.

"HEY!"

thanks for the cap i just love that scene. it's one of my favs in SG-1 history.
    thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
      I made a game for vala multishipping: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?p=8015246

*glances through recent conversations briefly jumps into BSG conversation*
      Spoiler:
      L/K kiss eh?? interesting I'm really looking for some Tyrol/Cally in the next few episodes *hopes*
      Voted Although I assure you that it was torture to pick just 3! I mean, C/V and D/V were obvious first choices....but then I went with the dark horse, Ba'al/Vala for the third...I know Mag will love that

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
      Especially her reaction to it.

"HEY!"

LOL. Not to get too OT but...I love C/S *grins madly* That scene in OTG is all kinds of perfect...especially Teal'c's line! "I believe you all to be equidistant."

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
        Voted Although I assure you that it was torture to pick just 3! I mean, C/V and D/V were obvious first choices....but then I went with the dark horse, Ba'al/Vala for the third...I know Mag will love that

LOL. Not to get too OT but...I love C/S *grins madly*

-Stef
        OT: i love C/S too, which is another reason why i love the scene so much *hehehe*

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
          OT: i love C/S too, which is another reason why i love the scene so much *hehehe*
          I guess I'm a sucker for playful teasing. I love when Vala does it to Daniel, and I love it when C/S do it to each other...although theirs is a little more innocent than Vala's, I'm sure

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I guess I'm a sucker for playful teasing. I love when Vala does it to Daniel, and I love it when C/S do it to each other...although theirs is a little more innocent than Vala's, I'm sure

-Stef
            playful teasing has to be one of the most amazing things...ever. When Vala does it to Daniel, i *squee* so much, it's not even funny. no matter how many times i see the scene, it just makes my day

one of my favorite "playful teases" is in Avalon1, when Vala says:

Spoiler:
            "I haven't been this disappointed since Daniel and I had sex."

...that line gets me everytime! i have to watch it over and over again. (that may not be the exact quote, i'm going from memory here)

Comment

LOL. Not to get too OT but...I love C/S *grins madly* That scene in OTG is all kinds of perfect...especially Teal'c's line! "I believe you all to be equidistant."

-Stef
              LOL, I know whatcha mean! I'm a S/J shipper, but that was a great C/S moment

g'night fruitcakes!!!!
              --Kate

Comment

Voted Although I assure you that it was torture to pick just 3! I mean, C/V and D/V were obvious first choices....but then I went with the dark horse, Ba'al/Vala for the third...I know Mag will love that -Stef
                See you're just being provocative, it's not just me. I saw that game and knew you'd play.

I think you're all very bored because you're talking about BSG.

I've been busy. I've finished Lookingfor love in all the wrong places - fanfic net - M section and I feel a bit sad. Still, I've got the other two to finish and my other stuff to write so not exactly redundant.

I was just thinking about how many different ways Vala says Daniel's name. He doesn't tend to use her name a lot, unless he's remonstrating with her like in Dominion.

Oh, happy birthday for yesterday, Ren.

Mag, taking the high road and not mentioning snakes

Comment

Originally posted by Magnecite View Post
                  I was just thinking about how many different ways Vala says Daniel's name. He doesn't tend to use her name a lot, unless he's remonstrating with her like in Dominion.
                  Ooh yes, one of my favorite things! My favorite is in The Ties That Bind, where she says "Daniel, do you have one of these credit cards?" and she kind of drawls it out in the most gorgeous manner. You know, now that I think about it, almost all the women around Daniel have interesting accents/ways of saying his name.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                  ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by MerryK View Post
                      Ooh yes, one of my favorite things! My favorite is in The Ties That Bind, where she says "Daniel, do you have one of these credit cards?" and she kind of drawls it out in the most gorgeous manner. You know, now that I think about it, almost all the women around Daniel have interesting accents/ways of saying his name.
                      Very true. I loved that scene, Daniel is so used to Vala that her comment doesn't even phase him...and he answers her before she can ask

-Stef

Comment

Hi ya 'Cakes! Hope someone is around to see this.

Just posted Chapters 8 and 9 to my LJ flist. Also submitted to 'alldaniel' so if you're not on my flist, then hopefully it'll be available on 'alldaniel' in the next day or so.
                        I decided to post these back to back because I'll be outta town next weekend and didn't want to make people wait for another two weeks to get the resolution of this chapter
                        Enjoy.
                        LC
                        sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                        http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Over 6 hours?

Time for a little background D/V

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                            Hi ya 'Cakes! Hope someone is around to see this.

Just posted Chapters 8 and 9 to my LJ flist. Also submitted to 'alldaniel' so if you're not on my flist, then hopefully it'll be available on 'alldaniel' in the next day or so.
                            I decided to post these back to back because I'll be outta town next weekend and didn't want to make people wait for another two weeks to get the resolution of this chapter
                            Enjoy.
                            LC
                            And here ya go...updated at 'alldaniel'. The link is for Chap 8.

http://www.alldanielfic.com/viewstor...ze=0&chapter=8

LC
                            sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                            http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

So, what's happening. No convention news, nothing? ALL RUN OFF TO BSG SITE. Stef permutating the many wonders that are Vala. Girls with their heads down, doing exams, exempted.

Thanks for the review Sue. That was nice. I think my fanfic days are numbered but I have enjoyed it. Photograph will finish shortly.

Oh,and thank you for the music, the songs we're singing ....... Have I made that up or is that Abba.

Is there anybody out there. Channeling Fox Mulder. That was the only ship that actually delivered ......eventually, in inexplicable circumstances. Oh, there was Han and Leia.

Going now. Mag.

Comment

hello fruitcakes!!! no convo this whole weekend

*goes back to studying* (hopefully i'll sneak some time on here later!)

Comment

Working...
                                X