No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Sirus Night, crossed wires. I was only saying hello to you.

I'm the one that get's into trouble on various fronts re internet dummyness.

It didn't sound as if I was referring to you, did it? Sorry. Will go back and re-read it.

Mag.

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
      You guys...
      Spoiler:
      ...look at his right leg very carefully...then compare it with the others'...there are abnormalities there...his holster for his 'zat' is in a weird position compared to the others...then there's something odd on the inside of his calf...

LC
      Spoiler:
      Himm, okay, I'm doing a better observation now!
      sigpic
      Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

All I've got to say is that I'm looking forward to Continuum, especially Vala's role.

Banner by Stef
        Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Can anybody do me some nice pics of Vala in BDU's. Also, does anyone know what the different colours they wear signify, I mean they wear, green, blue, black and camo. I get the camoflage gear but what about the others.

I'm updating Chosen of Sherval today or tomorrow and I need above.

No pressure, only if you can. Thanks.

Mag.

Comment

Originally posted by a. loquita View Post
            Hey everyone

I’m a newbie here

But I love D/V

And after all this time, I’m currently working on my first fanfic in this area… any helpful advice?

((Scurries away and hides))

Welcome to The Oven, Loquita!!
            _______________________________________________________________________________
            ~sg1cat~ (aka Darryl ) | FanFics: Fanfiction.net LiveJournal

_______________________________________________________________________________

Comment

You guys...
              Spoiler:
              ...look at his right leg very carefully...then compare it with the others'...there are abnormalities there...his holster for his 'zat' is in a weird position compared to the others...then there's something odd on the inside of his calf...

LC
              Spoiler:
              Now, I go and checked again the pic and yeah, you're right his holster is sooo below than others, and see anormal. And there is another thing as well inside his calf. Do you notice it? like a stick? So do you think it's an artificial leg? Because you know, I do
              sigpic
              Banner made by Stef

Comment

Afternoon Cakes!

And Welcome to the Dark Side to our newbies! *passes complimetary welcoming vodka and cookies*

I'd stick around and chat, but I've got to go shower and pick up an Isa from the train station! See you later!
                sigpic
                Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Hello everyone its been awhile since I post and I wanted to let you all know I am ok. Also I brought a goody for good measure!

Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:

Comment

You guys...
                    Spoiler:

LC
                    Spoiler:
                    I went back and took a good look at his legs . I agree something does look different. Hmmm?
                    sigpic
                    Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Magnecite View Post
                      Can anybody do me some nice pics of Vala in BDU's. Also, does anyone know what the different colours they wear signify, I mean they wear, green, blue, black and camo. I get the camoflage gear but what about the others.

I'm updating Chosen of Sherval today or tomorrow and I need above.

No pressure, only if you can. Thanks.

Mag.
                      Not that I've seen a lot of continuity on the show, but generally speaking tan - brown - is for desert environment, green for forests, black for special ops, and blue is standard duty uniforms. Hope that helps.
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti View Post
                        Hello everyone its been awhile since I post and I wanted to let you all know I am ok. Also I brought a goody for good measure!

Spoiler:
                        Hello, Nef!!
                        Nice to see you again, how have you been?

The banner is awesome!!!
                        Liked it much
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by gioia View Post
                          Hello, Nef!!
                          Nice to see you again, how have you been?

The banner is awesome!!!
                          Liked it much
                          I am great feeling very peachy today LOL how are you?! And Thank you for asking!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti View Post
                            I am great feeling very peachy today LOL how are you?! And Thank you for asking!
                            well, quite nice knowing that it's finally FRIDAY!!!
                            I'm gonna make 'thank god it's friday today' party at home!!!
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by gioia View Post
                              well, quite nice knowing that it's finally FRIDAY!!!
                              I'm gonna make 'thank god it's friday today' party at home!!!
                              Oh A TGIF Party Sounds awesome, knock one back for me!!! LMAO
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks Everlovin, that does make a sort of sense re uniform colours. Mag.

Comment

Working...
                                X