Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by methosivanhoe View Post
    lol, rare for online and RL to come together well...

also, randomly, there is a brilliant Vala fanvid in this years Stargate Fan Awards...

Valajemo i think it's called

M
    Wait...you mean by jemo?

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1 View Post
      So how did you discovered the wonder that is Daniel/Vala? I love your Doctor and The Wildman sig.
      lol, i'm a massive fanfic reader and writer, and Daniel / Vala immidiately came to become my favorite paring

yeah, i'm a Doctor / Ronan shipper lol

M

Originally posted by Stef View Post
      Wait...you mean by jemo?-Stef
      possibly, the voting takes you here...

http://www.freewebs.com/bookwormprincess/myvideos.htm

video title: valajemo

M

Click on the image to go to my fanfics.

Comment

yeah, i'm a Doctor / Ronan shipper lol

M
        I'll just pretend I didn't hear that

possibly, the voting takes you here...

http://www.freewebs.com/bookwormprincess/myvideos.htm

video title: valajemo
        Yeah, I was looking at the listings on the SFA website. I think it's "Can't Get Me Down," no? It also won something in the Stargate Music Video Awards this year.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I'll just pretend I didn't hear that

Yeah, I was looking at the listings on the SFA website. I think it's "Can't Get Me Down," no? It also won something in the Stargate Music Video Awards this year.

-Stef
          yeah, thats the song!!!

also, whats wrong with Keller / Ronan romance?

M

Comment

also, whats wrong with Keller / Ronan romance?
            Oh, it's just a matter of opinion Some people like them, others don't. I fall into the latter group.

-Stef

Comment

fair enough... people think i'm crazy for shipping Vala / Sam lol

M

Comment

fair enough... people think i'm crazy for shipping Vala / Sam lol

M
                Ha! Oh, I am not one to talk. I ship Vala with everyone...even people on SGA who she's MAYBE looked at once in one episode Out of curiosity, by S/V you mean as in romance, no? I like them, stuff with them, but really just friendship. Although, I'm not averse to good fics or vids that make them into something more. It's about time we ladies got some more female slash! I'm actually in the process of finishing my S/V vid. It's more just women's power kind of vid, but a S/V vid nonetheless.

Oh and speaking of slightly crazy ships...I have to pimp the DaJaVa LIVEJOURNAL COMMUNITY (for Daniel/Vala/Jack - however you chose to split that up)

-Stef

Comment

yay, more Daniel / Vala people lol

sorry, new to the forum and still finding my way around

M
                  Welcome to the ship methosivanhoe and the other newbies I haven't gotten too
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Ha! Oh, I am not one to talk. I ship Vala with everyone...even people on SGA who she's MAYBE looked at once in one episode Out of curiosity, by S/V you mean as in romance, no? I like them, stuff with them, but really just friendship. Although, I'm not averse to good fics or vids that make them into something more. It's about time we ladies got some more female slash!

-Stef
                    actually in fics i have a tendency to ship anyone with anyone...

hell, i even have a Carter / Faith (Buffy) fic going on somewhere lol

but my favorite Carter ship is normally Adam Pierson (Methos - Highlander), they fit so well together...

i can't remember where i read it, but there was actually a really good Vala / Sam Becket (Quantum Leap) fic... i'll see if i can dig it out lol

anyway, back on topic lol

M

Comment

i can't remember where i read it, but there was actually a really good Vala / Sam Becket (Quantum Leap) fic... i'll see if i can dig it out lol
                      my mistake, it was a Vala / Al Callavicci fic...

M

Comment

actually in fics i have a tendency to ship anyone with anyone...

hell, i even have a Carter / Faith (Buffy) fic going on somewhere lol

but my favorite Carter ship is normally Adam Pierson (Methos - Highlander), they fit so well together...

anyway, back on topic lol

M
                        Oh, Isa wrote a great little Mal (Firefly) and Vala fic a little while back for me that I adore. Of course, at the end of the day I expect my Vala to come home to Danny (see how I just got us back on-topic? )

-Stef

Comment

(see how I just got us back on-topic? )

-Stef
                          The only problem is that we somehow got onto page 2. Where is everyone?
                          sigpic

My Fanfic

Comment

all gone quiet...

*looks around*

where's all the Vala fans?

M

Comment

Good evening Cakes! How are we this fine evening?
                              sigpic
                              Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

hey Kath

M

Comment

Working...
                                X