No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To try and cheer us all up....I am opening manips again. Who wants one? Just tell me pictures or specific scenes and I will try my darndest

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post
      Ahh, I see you asked JM in French. No wonder I never noticed it.

Spoiler:

Maybe he got confused and didn't understand the question!? (or thought you meant Ark of Truth)
      Tomin just does not belong there once the Ori story is wrapped up. (Unless maybe he falls in love with Dr Lam or something?! He he

Djay
      Yeah that's what I thought too, but JM seems to understand the French pretty well (many people ask him stuff in French) so that's why I'm a little nervous.

Originally posted by Stef View Post
      He better not touch Carolyn! If anyone's going to...it's gonna be Cam

-Stef
      TOTALLY!

Originally posted by Kales View Post
      I'm on that Egyptian river with you

But if the worst should happen, we'll always have Paris Unending.
      Hee! *huggles* I like our river, we should make a house.
      banner by Stef

Comment

Anjelia, I see you asked a follow up question about it affecting DV. (I think)
        Anyone want to translate? I hope he answers it today.

Djay
        He's her Lobster!
        LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Tomin and Cam. Hmmmm! Tomam! (sounds like Toejam!)

Djay
          He's her Lobster!

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
            KAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY, you're back! And all it took was a major, potentially earth-shattering piece of news to get you to pop in

-Stef
            And you, darling I couldn't leave the Fruitcakes forever. It's a whole addiction/affliction thing that I just have to live with, but that I've learned to enjoy

Comment

Here it is...
              angelique said...

comme tim guinee revient dans continium on ne parlera plus du couple daniel et vala n'est-ce pas ?

Djay

Edit:
              Spoiler:
              I notice only "The Ark of truth" is mentioned on Tim's IMDB writeup.
              He's her Lobster!

Comment

Anjelia, I see you asked a follow up question about it affecting DV. (I think)
                Anyone want to translate? I hope he answers it today.

Djay
                But I have to ask a lot of questions already on daniel and vala but has not answered except on this issue

Comment

In the first place if I ask this question is because if tomin is there that will mean that they are all tomin and vala

Comment

And you, darling I couldn't leave the Fruitcakes forever. It's a whole addiction/affliction thing that I just have to live with, but that I've learned to enjoy
                    So you're back back? *slow grin*
                    banner by Stef

Comment

Thanks, Susan!

There's a Burbank con report up at Stargate solutions and it featured the names of Claudia's two children!

Her first son is named Odin and her new son is named Viggo.
                      Michael's comment:
                      "I think she's breeding barbarians!"

The link is here if u want to read about MS' appearance:
                      http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/fe...rbank_07.shtml

Djay
                      (where do I know the name Odin from?)
                      He's her Lobster!

Comment

Wow! Those are certainly....distinctive names! MS wasn't kidding

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks, Susan!

There's a Burbank con report up at Stargate solutions and it featured the names of Claudia's two children!

Her first son is named Odin and her new son is named Viggo.
                          Michael's comment:
                          "I think she's breeding barbarians!"

The link is here if u want to read about MS' appearance:
                          http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/fe...rbank_07.shtml

Djay
                          *squees from the cuteness*

Odin... I'm thinking the perennially appearing bad guy/boss/power god in Final Fantasy games, but that might just be me.

Comment

Just bc Kay's back and bc she just made me ROFLMAO, lol

Bonjours, je m'appelle BG, beaucoup d'entre vous me connaisse déja*, je n'ai pas poster sur ce thread depuis quelques semaines donc voila*, je voulais juste vous dire que ça me manque et que je suis heureuse d'être de retour. Bisous

Comment

The eye of Odin grows dim or something like that. Thor's Hammer/ Thor's Chariot. I can't be specific on which one.. all I know is it's Norse and the line is said by Gerwin.
                              sigpic

Comment

*squees from the cuteness*

Odin... I'm thinking the perennially appearing bad guy/boss/power god in Final Fantasy games, but that might just be me.
                                ODIN!!!!! Final Fantasy FTW!!!! Gilgamesh was awesome too!
                                banner by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X