Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
    I'll plonk myself at the pop end of the rock spectrum, with a large helping of cheese, please!
    Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
    Heh. Kath and her cheese... *huggles* who had me listening to Westlife the other day...

Me, I'm more in the rock genre, punk rock, indie rock, 80's/70's bands. There also a pretty good helping of random song from almost any genre..
    Originally posted by marbleC View Post
    For music, I pretty much like anything. Mostly I listen to Hip-hop/Rap, but lately I've been listening to a lot of Foo Fighters.
    I like pop & rock and all, but I'm more apt to listen to jazz, sometimes classical. When I say jazz, I'm not talking that easy listening fusion crap. I'm talking John Coltrane, Miles Davis, or better yet Thelonius Monk.

Good times.

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
    Y'know... the more time I spend here in the Oven... The more I realize, ya'll are totally, utterly, completely insane....
    Hah! It wasn't obvious at first glance??

Congradulations Fruitcakes!!!

28,000 posts
    1,400 pages
    _______________________________________________________________________________
    ~sg1cat~ (aka Darryl ) | FanFics: Fanfiction.net LiveJournal

_______________________________________________________________________________

Comment

It was... But I am so used to insane, I just didn't realize how obvious

Ya'll are just a totally different brand of insanity then what I normally deal with

Comment

Totally OT, but when has that stopped me. Shakira and Alejandro Sanz, "Te Lo Agradesco pero no" - seriously! Love this song. Love the vid. If Daniel and Vala ever did this video they would be soo OOC but oh so frakking hot and awesome!
        I have the song but I've never seen the vid...acquiring

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
        Just Cat and You don't let any of the Older Girls (whats-her-face and the other whats-her-face) lead the two of you into any dark alleys. Just come and tell your MOM.
        ...*hysterical snicker*

*uncontrolloable squeak*

...I've been defending your two little chicks this whole time Susan, but I'm soooo switching sides and partnering up with my sister now

Fear the wrath of the cylon twins!! *googles 'cylon' to know what I'm talking about*
        ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Y'know... the more time I spend here in the Oven... The more I realize, ya'll are totally, utterly, completely insane....
          Yes... and? Besides, you're one of us now! *evil grin*

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
          Just Cat and You don't let any of the Older Girls (whats-her-face and the other whats-her-face) lead the two of you into any dark alleys. Just come and tell your MOM.
          *g* Of course. Wouldn't wanna get misled or something. Those two can be troublesome. Except for the one whats-her-name, she's nice, in fact she's the one who got me over here...

THANK YOU!!!

Here's the music vid: Alejandro Sanz and Shakira "Te Lo Agradesco Pero No"

*huggles*
          Thanks!

Originally posted by sg1cat View Post
          I like pop & rock and all, but I'm more apt to listen to jazz, sometimes classical. When I say jazz, I'm not talking that easy listening fusion crap. I'm talking John Coltrane, Miles Davis, or better yet Thelonius Monk.
          *high fives*
          I spent my morning listening to Coltrane, Miles, and Charlie Parker
          Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
          Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Originally posted by sg1cat View Post
            Nice, I love Coltrane! And Monk! You get a green for Monk! And I love the old divas. Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holiday, Diana SHore, Peggy Lee...

Ya'll are just a totally different brand of insanity then what I normally deal with
            Again, Thanks!
            banner by Stef

Comment

... Thanks, I think

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
              I have the song but I've never seen the vid...acquiring

...*hysterical snicker*

*uncontrolloable squeak*

...I've been defending your two little chicks this whole time Susan, but I'm soooo switching sides and partnering up with my sister now

Fear the wrath of the cylon twins!! *googles 'cylon' to know what I'm talking about*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MILENA!!
              *tugs on*
              I just told Mom you're one of the good guys!

sigpic
              Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

yeah I know, Ren... But I was insane to begin with... Ask my boyfriend... But he's biased, he's nuts too

EDIT: You're all welcome

Comment

It just goes to show that crazy people really do flock together. Or something like that..

sigpic
                  Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
                    It just goes to show that crazy people really do flock together. Or something like that..
                    It has to do with flocking, and... togetherness....

Couldn't resist, mate

I do love insane people

Comment

Have you seen the video for "La tortura"?? Sinful! ...there's something like oil involved...

*g* Of course. Wouldn't wanna get misled or something. Those two can be troublesome. Except for the one whats-her-name, she's nice, in fact she's the one who got me over here...
                      Well now I feel somewhat bad for changing sides......okay the feeling has passed But I'm glad I dragged you in here Renny *hugs*

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MILENA!!
                        *tugs on*
                        I just told Mom you're one of the good guys!
                        But I am one of the good guys... Yeah...think on that awhile

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Have you seen the video for "La tortura"?? Sinful! ...there's something like oil involved...
                          Love that vid too! *melts*

EDIT: The Kitchen, the table, the hotness *melts again*
                          Last edited by isabelqc; 27 October 2007, 06:29 PM.
                          banner by Stef

Comment

Insanity is good though. We're all a bit insane.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                            My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

We all go a little made sometimes....

Comment

It has to do with flocking, and... togetherness....

Couldn't resist, mate

I do love insane people
                                *giggle*

Ah. Love it.

Yes, we're a unique bunch..

Well now I feel somewhat bad for changing sides......okay the feeling has passed But I'm glad I dragged you in here Renny *hugs*
                                But I am one of the good guys... Yeah...think on that awhile
                                Well you are relatively speaking. There was that whole trying to take over the world bit, but who of us hasn't tried that?

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                                Insanity is good though. We're all a bit insane.
                                *sings*
                                I'm not crazy I'm just a little unwell..

sigpic
                                Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Working...
                                X