KATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *glomps*
    Hi

Banner by Stef
    Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
      KATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *glomps*
      Hi
      CAT! *Glomps back* *Passes the Lucivar she claimed for you in the claiming spree*
      sigpic
      Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Arrrrghhhh! Having a lot of trouble with my DVD recorder lately. It's so temperamental and keeps rejecting DVDs. So i decided I'm gonna replace it with a new one.
        Only problem is I have like 50 hours of tv on the harddrive!! So I'm gonna have a huge tv marathon this weekend to free it up so I can swap machines!

Djay
        (Currently pondering whether I really need to watch the rest of the season of Supernatural or should just skip ahead to Medium)
        He's her Lobster!
        LTS: Life's too short

Comment

*waves* Hey Kath! Hey Cat!!

OT- just watched "Doppleganger" and this soo bad considering
          Spoiler:
          the character death

but I was ing like mad towards the end -- TOO FRAKIN FUNNY ship wise at least!! And you know you're a Fruitcake when you see the waking scene in Origin allusion towards the end. The last bit was cute though
          banner by Stef

Comment

how could you ditch supernatural?
            *hugs Lucivar*
            So who are you after Kath?
            EDIT: Hi Isa, can't wait to watch this ep though have to watch Reunion first

Banner by Stef
            Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Hey, Cat. Oh trust me it's worth it, hee!, I mean okay not everybody might laugh so hard that actual tears start coming out, serious stuff also happened, but - dude! Stef, when you pop in, I think we were right
              banner by Stef

Comment

how could you ditch supernatural?
                Nah, I stick with it. If only for the eye candy.
                (Still can't decide who is cuter though, but I'm leaning towards Dean)

Djay
                He's her Lobster!
                LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Yeah had a season to debate think I settled on Dean. Though serious eye candy.
                  Isa in S4ep1 was crying I laughed that hard. Reckon this will do it.
                  BTW have I mentioned how much I love DeVilish?

Banner by Stef
                  Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Yeah had a season to debate think I settled on Dean. Though serious eye candy.
                    Isa in S4ep1 was crying I laughed that hard. Reckon this will do it.
                    BTW have I mentioned how much I love DeVilish?
                    Great post. I'm glad so DeVilish is catching on - Stef! be proud!!

Why did you laugh in s4p1? *waggles eyebrows* Intrigue.
                    banner by Stef

Comment

I think it was the Sheppard/McKay arguments that had me cracking up. Trust me the angst moments there was no laughter.

Banner by Stef
                      Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Then you are going to crack up *huggles Rodney*
                        banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                          Hey, Cat. Oh trust me it's worth it, hee!, I mean okay not everybody might laugh so hard that actual tears start coming out, serious stuff also happened, but - dude! Stef, when you pop in, I think we were right
                          Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                          Great post. I'm glad so DeVilish is catching on - Stef! be proud!!

Why did you laugh in s4p1? *waggles eyebrows* Intrigue.
                          Are you talking about McShep in Doppleganger?
                          Spoiler:
                          The bit with the clown had me laughing pretty hard But come on, the end when Rodney's like "I'm going in after John!!!" and then comes and tries to help him all heroically....total slash moment! It was every bit as shippy as John going in after Liz in The Real World....perhaps more so because Rodney is a coward so that must have taken a lot of love for John to get him to do that

Ah, and I hadn't really meant DeVilish as a serious option. Just goes to show that when you're just goofing around and picking random words that have D and V in it, you can hit upon something

Soooo.....anyone want to help me out with a name for this new LJ D/V community thing I'm starting? I kind of like Devilish Playground, but I don't feel that term for them is common enough...people from outside this thread will be like "what?"

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I figure as long as the name of the comm has DV in it somewhere, it's all good.
                            sigpic
                            Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

They'll be thinking something...inappropriate.
                              Isa I love McShep and if I can't have Sparky I settle for that.

Banner by Stef
                              Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

They'll be thinking something...inappropriate.
                                Isa I love McShep and if I can't have Sparky I settle for that.
                                Maybe that's not such a bad thing

Seriously though, any suggestions? If not, I am totally going to name it The VD Exchange You don't want that now do you?

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X