Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg1cat View Post
    recursion anyone?
    You know, that reminds me. I looked up redundant in the dictionary the other day and it said "see redundant." Huh...go figure...
    LoL!! No way!!

Terribly sorry!! *comforts*

Here, have your due, with interest:
    Thank you...granted those aren't the happiest icons but I suppose I'll take them...for now

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    Treasure
    Could you be more specific? Monetary- treasure? Information-treasure? Archeologist-treasure?
    ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
      LoL!! No way!!

Thank you...granted those aren't the happiest icons but I suppose I'll take them...for now

Could you be more specific? Monetary- treasure? Information-treasure? Archeologist-treasure?

Sure can Milena

One massive Treasure as in gold and jewelry and tiaras and books and.....
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

Hey now, no need to beg. Just ask, and ye shall receive... ;-)

I hope you like it. Feel free to post reviews if you like, I'll gladly take as many as people want to put up...(good and bad are great - I love the praise, but I also welcome the constructive criticism).

I should tell ya, though, it's a gratuitous D/V ship story...don't know if that's your kind of fic...

You should also be warned, it's LENGTHY...and don't be surprised or disheartened when the ship is slow to leave the dock. It does eventually do so, and a few people have told me they love what follows (just ask Melina, I think she's happy with the ship I've put to sail there...maybe? )

Lastly, I'm slow to update (it takes a while to write so much!) Minimum between my chapters is usually 2 weeks. Sometimes more (sadly, I did go for 3 months back between April & July...not my choice, work demanded the 70hrs/week of blood...what're ya gonna do, gotta eat... But I don't think that should happen again...(?)knock on wood...)

I try very hard to post as frequently as I can, tho.

I hope you enjoy!!
        OMG!!!...That's yours????????????
        One of my absolute favourites!!!!!!!!!
        So can we be looking forward to any new chapters soon?
        LC
        sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
        http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Sure can Milena

One massive Treasure as in gold and jewelry and tiaras and books and.....
          ...and a cave under Glastonbury mound? Avalon 2

An apple (two episodes)

Oh btw, could you post a pic of that treasure pile + Vala please?

EDIT: Nevermind I'll unlazify myself and look, I'm already in your PB anyway

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

...and a cave under Glastonbury mound? Avalon 2

An apple (two episodes)

Oh btw, could you post a pic of that treasure pile + Vala please?

EDIT: Nevermind I'll unlazify myself and look, I'm already in your PB anyway
            Okay

Origin and Prometheus Unbound?

sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Okay

Origin and Prometheus Unbound?

Does she actually eat an apple in PU or does she just chuck one at Daniel? In any case, there's another episode

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Does she actually eat an apple in PU or does she just chuck one at Daniel? In any case, there's another episode
                She chucks it at him, which I think is soooooo funny Okay, I am browsing the PB now to see if it jars my memory of the 3rd one then.
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

She chucks it at him, which I think is soooooo funny Okay, I am browsing the PB now to see if it jars my memory of the 3rd one then.
                  Okay I'll wait here I'm still keeping my hard clue under wraps but it's itching to be free! *evil cackle*

EDIT: Awwww, Weendy, you don't have the cap where Daniel is protecting Vala from the Mitchell/Knight fight in the background Anyone else have it??

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Crusade!!!

sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Crusade!!!

*ding ding ding*

Yep, the dinger's all fixed now And you're right!! Good job!!

Next?

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Okay I'll wait here I'm still keeping my hard clue under wraps but it's itching to be free! *evil cackle*

EDIT: Awwww, Weendy, you don't have the cap where Daniel is protecting Vala from the Mitchell/Knight fight in the background Anyone else have it??
                        It was too dark, that is why I don't have it...sorry
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

It was too dark, that is why I don't have it...sorry
                          That sucks

Oh, I have two questions about PB.

1) How do I change the background to black like yours? and
                          2) How can I rearrange the order in which my pics show up?? Like, did you have to start from the last pictures to upload so that #1 would show up first on the first page?

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Djay
                            He's her Lobster!
                            LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Originally posted by Vale_Sg1 View Post
                              Hint: gnocchi ai funghi
                              They're fabulous, my grandma makes gnocchi herself, the'yre the best!
                              ah, Italian cooking...nothin' better! (Of course, I'm on a low-carb diet, now...curses!)

He does, he does Great fic!! Why do you think I brought him here
                              Thanks!

It’s all part of my master plan to distract the CC of the FCS
                              the who of the what to the where?

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                              *headdesk* That is exactly why I always need to double check my spelling... I suck at it, all spelling.... I wonder as to why do I even write at times, everything gets spell-checked like a million times... then beta'd
                              Ah, let it go, Isa. It's an unwritten rule of publishing (even the online kind) that there will ALWAYS be an error.

I've taken incredible care at times to ensure there were no errors before I posted something. Then, when I go back and reread my own stuff months later, I inevitably find somthing I missed!!! *fumes*

The trick is to just let it go... <Turns around, happens to glance at his latest posting. Eyes fly wide and he cries out, "another one?!? AAAAGH!!">

Unending and Ties That Bind

Spoiler:

LOL! I never could figure out what that pink thing was she was holding, until I saw that cap. Hrm...*drifts off as imagination starts kicking in, starts to grin wickedly...*

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                              OMG!!!...That's yours????????????
                              One of my absolute favourites!!!!!!!!!
                              Wow! Thanks so much!! (Just so you know, flattery will get you everywhere... )

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                              So can we be looking forward to any new chapters soon?
                              LC
                              Well, let's see... *glances at his word processor, muttering "chapter 19, got about 8,104 words...", thinks about it* Figure I'm half done, hope to publish this weekend.

Be warned, I'm away on business all next week, so next chapter after 19 will likely be 3 weeks out, minimum...sowwy girls...
                              _______________________________________________________________________________
                              ~sg1cat~ (aka Darryl ) | FanFics: Fanfiction.net LiveJournal

_______________________________________________________________________________

Comment

That sucks

Oh, I have two questions about PB.

1) How do I change the background to black like yours? and
                                2) How can I rearrange the order in which my pics show up?? Like, did you have to start from the last pictures to upload so that #1 would show up first on the first page?
                                Go up to Account Options at the top of the page. Once you are in there click on edit my album settings and you can change both of those in there. I have mine set to list alphabetically(which means it will also list them numerically as well).
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X