• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
    Vala: When she's right, she's right
    EDIT: thanks djay
    Company of Thieves

Vala: Well I would've even considered playing along, but some of his requests were, well, a little unusual, even for me.
    -marble

Comment

*groggily crawls into The Oven*

Let it be known that Milena is no liar. She promised Nat some morning goodies and, as the sun rises, she delivers...Milena doesn't know why she's taken to the obnoxious habit of referring to herself in the third person but is happy to blame it on sleep deprivation.

Chapter 17 at FF.net

Chapter 17 in two parts at my LJ

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please review!!...I'm already begging Give me some happy mail to wake up to

Thanks to Cat and Erin for their wonderful input but they only saw the NC-17 part so the crap in the rest of the chapter is entirely my fault!

And this is dedicated to *deep breath* Nat, LC, Gioia, Djay and Stef who have been waiting on this chapter for different time periods. I hope this satisfies

Am I done? *checks brain, finds it empty* I guess so

G'night beautiful Fruitcakes, I'll see you all...this evening!

*crawls back out of Oven, collapses on Kitchen floor*

P.S. Gioia I got your email, I'll get on it as soon as I wake up
      ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Yay! I was about to give up! Going to read now.

Djay
        He's her Lobster!
        LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post

Let it be known that Milena is no liar. She promised Nat some morning goodies and, as the sun rises, she delivers...Milena doesn't know why she's taken to the obnoxious habit of referring to herself in the third person but is happy to blame it on sleep deprivation.

Chapter 17 at FF.net

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please review!!...I'm already begging Give me some happy mail to wake up to

Thanks to Cat and Erin for their wonderful input but they only saw the NC-17 part so the crap in the rest of the chapter is entirely my fault!

And this is dedicated to *deep breath* Nat, LC, Gioia, Djay and Stef who have been waiting on this chapter for different time periods. I hope this satisfies

Good timing! Just got up I shall read and review
          ps...bed would be so much more comfortable than the floor!

Edit: WOW that was SO worth the wait. holy mackerel! good stuff
          Last edited by natalia; 30 September 2007, 03:57 AM.
          My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post
            Some funny faces...

Spoiler:

Djay
            Love that caps!!!

Morning Gioia, Stef, marbleC, djay, Cat FRUITCAKES in general!!!

Chapter 17 at FF.net

Man this only reminds how much fic I still have to finish reading (I'm no where near Ch.17), and writing and reading and writing- vicious circle I tell you all! Can't wait to get to this Milena!
            banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by marbleC View Post
              Company of Thieves

Vala: Well I would've even considered playing along, but some of his requests were, well, a little unusual, even for me.
              Morpheus

Daniel: Not my birthday

Banner by Stef
              Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

*Crawls out from under duvet*

Afternoon everyone. I'm currently ill, but I don't think it's contagious over the internet...

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
                Aw, Milena, what would we do without our Nat She could be the fic cheerleader and make sure all us fic-writers have our priorities in place. We should ask Kath if that title has been handed out. But I guess we should ask Nat if she wants the title in the first place.

~Erin
                According to my records, we don't have a Fic Cheerleader. *Makes offcial sounding throat clearing noises*

I hereby bestow the title of Fic Cheerleader on Natalia!

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                It's not necassarily the computer....it's the damned, DAMNED WMM! It won't let me save anything...it won't let me do anything...and I need to finish this video today. I've been trying to figure out the problem for the better part of two hours now to no avail. I thought hitting it with a bat might help somehow...because clearly nothing else has! It worked for the Milennium Falcon.

-Stef
                Percussive maintenance, works every time!

*Crawls back under duvet*
                sigpic
                Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Poor Kath! you have my sympathy, get better soon.

Banner by Stef
                  Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Chapter 17 at FF.net

Read and commented on LJ, amazing smut, and also a very good chapter. I found thee juicy parts very poetic. Congrats!!

For the email, thanks.

Kath, ohh, I'm sorry to hear that. get well soon.
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

*hugs* To Kath *waves* to everybody else
                      banner by Stef

Comment

I think someone needs to heat up the Oven. What better way than to read Milena's latest chapter? Seriously hot, fantastic work.

Banner by Stef
                        Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Chapter 17 at FF.net

It'll take me some time to get to the juicy parts, but I will review...from chapter 1.

*curls into the Oven with a hot cup of tea and fic!*

Comment

^ I just basically started to do the same thing. Now I'm taking a break working on The Monster before I go back. Milena sorry for the influx of comments thus far

Gratuitous PIC RUN:

Early Daniel and Vala were so snarky and fun! Not that they're still not fun, but the quips have lost some of the bite they had in the beginning. Plus expect for that collar *shudders* you know Daniel misses that leather top
                            banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
                              According to my records, we don't have a Fic Cheerleader. *Makes offcial sounding throat clearing noises*

WAHOOOOO *Waves pompoms* Give me a D! give me a V! give me some smut!...oh wait milena already wrote an awesome NC17...check out the newest chapter of being found people! and if you have time...read the whole thing again! it only gets better the second (or third...) time!!

ok...more schoolwork at the library today. must....focus...must...not...read...thread....

Feel better Kath (((Kath)))
                              My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
                                *Crawls out from under duvet*

Afternoon everyone. I'm currently ill, but I don't think it's contagious over the internet...

Percussive maintenance, works every time!

*Crawls back under duvet*
                                Oh wow, I named somebody! Cool! And I think I laughed for a whole minute at the 'percussive maintenance' line (I mean, think about it, 60 seconds is a long time. Yeah, I know, I'm weird )

And I really hope you feel better, Kath. Sucks being sick.

Originally posted by natalia View Post
                                WAHOOOOO *Waves pompoms* Give me a D! give me a V! give me some smut!...oh wait milena already wrote an awesome NC17...check out the newest chapter of being found people! and if you have time...read the whole thing again! it only gets better the second (or third...) time!!

ok...more schoolwork at the library today. must....focus...must...not...read...thread....

Feel better Kath (((Kath)))
                                I do believe Nat will make a fine cheerleader Good luck with the focusing on schoolwork and staying away from the thread.

~Erin

Comment

Working...
                                X