Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by graculus
    I agree that MovieMaker is fairly easy, and it came free with XP on my computer. I used it to make the Vala vid. It's worth working up to Premiere, or better yet Final Cut Pro for Mac, because you can do a lot of artsy thing with it. I also found it hard to make precise cuts with MovieMaker, which is why I ended up only using a few clips. There are also a lot of add-on filters for Premiere. Also you need a lot of RAM. Premiere often crashes on my computer, which is pain because it takes a few minutes to reload. I have to take out ten minutes to render a video before I can see what the filter just did.

Can't wait to see what Kalliope does!

Later,
    Graculus
    When I change a CPU to P4 2,8 at least and add the next 512 RAM I'm going to start with Premiere. In the meantime my colleague promised me a copy of Pinnacle Studio, is anybody familiar with this programme?
    "More Than A Peacekeeper" is almost ready, 15 secs or something to add and I'm going to send it to Farscapefantasy.com
    "Prometheus..." and Farscape's "Meltdown" mixture is in my head now, I only need to find the original version of the song from the first "Emmanuelle" film to use it in the background

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
      When I change a CPU to P4 2,8 at least and add the next 512 RAM I'm going to start with Premiere. In the meantime my colleague promised me a copy of Pinnacle Studio, is anybody familiar with this programme?
      "More Than A Peacekeeper" is almost ready, 15 secs or something to add and I'm going to send it to Farscapefantasy.com
      "Prometheus..." and Farscape's "Meltdown" mixture is in my head now, I only need to find the original version of the song from the first "Emmanuelle" film to use it in the background
      sound great!
      Prometheus and "Meltdown...ammm yumi

Comment

I've never used Pinnacle, but it's probably similar enough to Premiere that if you learn how to use one, you could use the other. Pinnacle might even be better than Premiere. I can barely use Premiere on my computer.

Look forward to Daniel/Vala vids!

Ps. Valacb - liked the pic in the red oval frame!

Later,
        Graculus

Comment

Just wanted to tell you guys I am going home in an hour... not that you care hehe anyway I don't have the internet there but when i come back I'll have a D/V video to share

that is all
          Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

Yay, can't wait to see your vid! Can I request non-clangy music? Head-banging gives me a headache...

Later,
            Graculus

Comment

i am not too sure what it is considered I have two songs in mind don't know which I'll do though... maybe both? But it may be "clangy" I am not sure... wait no I don't think it's headbangy... I'll ask FH.

add: the one song has the f word in it 7 times though.
              Last edited by Vala; 04 January 2005, 12:40 PM.
              Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

Originally posted by Vala
                i am not too sure what it is considered I have two songs in mind don't know which I'll do though... maybe both? But it may be "clangy" I am not sure... wait no I don't think it's headbangy... I'll ask FH.

add: the one song has the f word in it 7 times though.
                can't wait...even with the F word

Ps. Valacb - liked the pic in the red oval frame!
                thank you.
                i working on something but i havent finished it yet.

Comment

I have an idea, too, but the music clip is four minutes, and I'm not sure my computer will deal with that - even if I just use MovieMaker.

Later,
                  Graculus

Comment

I have just seen episode "Fire.and.Wate" 1X12 and Daniel was so beautiful over this episode *faint*
                    Vala knew when she said "you are very attractive"...
                    Last edited by valaCB; 05 January 2005, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Yes - that ep contributed one of the perennial fave "thunk" pics, too:

Later,
                      Graculus

Comment

Yes - that ep contributed one of the perennial fave "thunk" pics, too:

Later,
                        Graculus
                        OMG! yeah!!!
                        lucky Vala
                        Do you have a link to Daniel pic from this epi.

Comment

I usually get pics from Thunk threads of various forums. However, someone recently told me that this might be a good place for pics: http://jackslashdaniel.com/gallery01.html

Later,
                          Graculus

Comment

I usually get pics from Thunk threads of various forums. However, someone recently told me that this might be a good place for pics: http://jackslashdaniel.com/gallery01.html

Later,
                            Graculus
                            thanx

Comment

Goodness, he was pretty to look at in that ep! You can really see the sexy underbite in that pic.

Later,
                              Graculus

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                                ROTFL
                                here's more funny pic

Shades of Diana Troy!

Comment

Working...
                                X