No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People, people! The thread is almost on the second page!! What's today? Wonko Wednesday? Behold:

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Morning!!!
      Wonko Wednesday!!!!
      sigpic
      Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

No wonko pics but does it count that I'm going wonko from all this capping?! I finished Origin and here are a few faves:
        Spoiler:

DJAY
        He's her Lobster!
        LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post
          No wonko pics but does it count that I'm going wonko from all this capping?! I finished Origin and here are a few faves:
          DJAY
          Wow, djay. They all are amazing.
          Good job.
          Could I snurch them?
          sigpic
          Banner made by Stef

Comment

Yes, snurch away.
            Generally they are the same old ones we've seen before but I was happy to capture "bored" Vala in the first one!

DJAY
            He's her Lobster!

Comment

Slightly off topic but I'm bored and kinda sick of DV.
              GASP! (Ducking)
              Nah, just been capping all week and kinda over it.
              So I made a wallpaper of Daniel and Sha're (because I do have a soft spot for them)

Spoiler:

DJAY
              He's her Lobster!

Comment

Yes, snurch away.
                Generally they are the same old ones we've seen before but I was happy to capture "bored" Vala in the first one!

DJAY
                Thanks!!!

GASP! (Ducking)
                So I made a wallpaper of Daniel and Sha're (because I do have a soft spot for them)

Spoiler:

DJAY
                eheh, I don't how to make caps. I've never done it so I have no idea how much it must be difficult. But anyway, Sha're/Daniel is also love but Their story makes sad. That's what I call tragedy.

WP is awesome! Liked it much.
                sigpic
                Banner made by Stef

Comment

Capping is easy, just time consuming. And I've been uploading them to my photobucket account which takes AGES!
                  You basically just play your CDs through your computer ( I use Intervideo) and there is a little camera button that you press every time you want to save the image. You can go a slow or as fast as you want.

DJAY
                  He's her Lobster!

Comment

I use Windows Media Player and pause so if I mess up on numbering I can fix it. with Windows Media you just press ctrl i to capture.
                    sigpic
                    thanks Stef
                    Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

thanks, when I get home, I'll try to cap
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                        Speaking of the Cam and Sam, I just finished a new vid for them *cough*DOWNLOAD*cough* I am slowly, but surely converting you all to my secondary ship

-Stef
                        Awww! Goo job, Stef. I like this couple too.
                        My favourite part was the little sequence of "looks" that they have exchanged.

DJAY
                        He's her Lobster!

Comment

WARNING! Pics ahead!
                          I did a kiss run from PU!

Spoiler:

DJAY
                          PS He sooooo kissed her back!
                          He's her Lobster!

Comment

Yeah, I love that Cam understands Daniel and Vala's relationship so well. You know, I have to give credit to BB, because I know he is very into little things like this. Remember, he was the one who thought it would make more sense in Vala's mind for Daniel to play John

Speaking of "Dominion" though, I loved the care Sam showed Vala throughout. We get so few really strong scenes between these women, but the looks that Sam was giving Vala throughout spoke volumes about their friendship. I'm especially thinking about when they tell Vala about Adria. Everyone looks concernedly at Vala, but AT lingers a few seconds longer than everyone else. Then later, when Sam, Cam, and Teal'c are watching the video feed, when Vala touches Adria's hair, Sam turns away from the camera, visibly affected by Vala's pain. It's such wonderful, little things like that that I love!

Okay, Wendy, you're banner just reminded me of something my friend said a few weeks ago. She was watching CSI (Miami?) with her dad and she saw a guy from far away wearing white pants. Keep in mind that she doesn't see his face, or even a close-up from behind. Anyway, she immediately recognizes the man's um....backside...as belonging to that of one MS! I didn't know she had been committing that particular piece of his anatomy to memory Just thought that was relevant, given the nature of your banner

-Stef
                            Teeheehee, that is funny Stef He has very nice pants in CSIMiami too, and I don't even want to start on that blue shirt *swoons*

ITA. I'm glad that SG-1 introduced another female member to the team, rather than just personnel (ie Doctor). I like the way Vala kind of brings out the more playful side in Sam....Vala and Cam are able to do that really nicely. Speaking of the Cam and Sam, I just finished a new vid for them *cough*DOWNLOAD*cough* I am slowly, but surely converting you all to my secondary ship

-Stef
                            I will watch the video when I get home from work!!

GASP! (Ducking)

Spoiler:

DJAY

Wonderful WP DJAY!! I still have to try a WP. I still stuck on banners
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

WARNING! Pics ahead!
                              I did a kiss run from PU!

Spoiler:

DJAY
                              PS He sooooo kissed her back!
                              You know, I did extensive research one day on that scene, just to be sure I was right that he kissed back. I probably watched the scene dozens and dozens of times. It was one of the worst research projects I ever did

That man looks so hot when he is kissing *falls over*

Great pics!!
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                                You know, I did extensive research one day on that scene, just to be sure I was right that he kissed back. I probably watched the scene dozens and dozens of times. It was one of the worst research projects I ever did

That man looks so hot when he is kissing *falls over*

Great pics!!
                                What is it about kissing research projects that make them so hard to do? *winks* (I did one of those last night for those who haven't seen it. There are about four posts on this page so keep scrolling for the full project http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1431&page=6097)
                                sigpic
                                thanks Stef
                                Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Working...
                                X