No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone gearing up for tonight's airing in the US?

Helloooooo? Anyone?

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
      Everyone gearing up for tonight's airing in the US?

Helloooooo? Anyone?

-Stef
      *raises hand* I am here

The DSL guy was here to fix our line at work, but I am here and ready to play now!!!

I am soooooooo ready for tonight. My sister will not be home tonight, so I will have the place to myself to enjoy, squee, cry whatever I may do all by myself I also have the computer desk ready for snacks or whatever so I can be online while watching it!!

You ready Stef?

EDIT: CONGRATS ON 2600 POSTS STEF!!
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

I'm here, and I'm ready for tonight.
        sigpic

My Fanfic

Comment

Well, that makes 3

We should come up with a game to play....hmmm. Suggestions?

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Well, that makes 3

We should come up with a game to play....hmmm. Suggestions?

-Stef
            Hmmm let me think for a minute....

In the MS Thunk thread we were posting Team pics as tribute.

*starts thinking*

BTW Stef, how did the marathons go? Did you watch lots of eps?
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
              Hmmm let me think for a minute....

In the MS Thunk thread we were posting Team pics as tribute.

*starts thinking*

BTW Stef, how did the marathons go? Did you watch lots of eps?
              Ha Ha! Yes, yes I did. For the most part, I've watched every episode they played Currently watching "The Reckoning" which should be interesting. I discovered some really good episodes...and some not so good ones. Apparently Teal'c got a lot more action than I thought he did! Even Daniel got some...with Keira/Linea. Leave it to Daniel to sleep with the "destroyer of worlds." I also found out where the Kull warriors came from, and some of the Replicator story arc.

Has it changed my opinion about anything? Let's see...I like Jack less, I like Daniel more, I realize that Sam is even more perfect than I thought, and that Teal'c can be adorable Oh, and I got to see this mysterious Oma for the first time! I also learned the evolution of each character's hair in the series. I like Daniel's from 1-2, dislike it from 3-5, like it again from 7-8. Sam's hair was best during season 8, and the worst during the period where her hair was the shortest. Oh, and I got to see Jonas in an episode for the first time. I kind of like him...although, I got the feeling the team never really warmed to him

Anyway, pics would be cool. I was also thinking about something more personal and fun....where we could talk about the show somehow.

Dude, Anubis has some serious acne going one!! Oh, and Cam's crush in "Bounty" was in an old episode.

-Stef

Comment

Ha Ha! Yes, yes I did. For the most part, I've watched every episode they played Currently watching "The Reckoning" which should be interesting. I discovered some really good episodes...and some not so good ones. Apparently Teal'c got a lot more action than I thought he did! Even Daniel got some...with Keira/Linea. Leave it to Daniel to sleep with the "destroyer of worlds." I also found out where the Kull warriors came from, and some of the Replicator story arc.

Has it changed my opinion about anything? Let's see...I like Jack less, I like Daniel more, I realize that Sam is even more perfect than I thought, and that Teal'c can be adorable Oh, and I got to see this mysterious Oma for the first time! I also learned the evolution of each character's hair in the series. I like Daniel's from 1-2, dislike it from 3-5, like it again from 7-8. Sam's hair was best during season 8, and the worst during the period where her hair was the shortest. Oh, and I got to see Jonas in an episode for the first time. I kind of like him...although, I got the feeling the team never really warmed to him

Anyway, pics would be cool. I was also thinking about something more personal and fun....where we could talk about the show somehow.

Dude, Anubis has some serious acne going one!! Oh, and Cam's crush in "Bounty" was in an old episode.

-Stef
                Yes you are missing out on a lot of good eps still. Make sure you watch Window of Opportunity tonight right before Unending if you have never seen it. It is one of my all time favorites. It starts out a little slow but picks up and the humor is great. Divide and Conquer was another good ep and I know that is on sometime today too.

I really liked Moebius(the alternate Daniel was totally sexy in an extremely dorky way, and Geeky AT was hilarious, maybe my all time fav AT ep).

Cam's girl from "Bounty" was in "The Other Side" I believe it was and is married to Peter Deluise in RL.

I can keep going on and on and on about all the eps, this is kind of fun. It is something to pass the time And I think on a day as special as this, if we go slightly off Dala topic it would be okay...right????????
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Yes you are missing out on a lot of good eps still. Make sure you watch Window of Opportunity tonight right before Unending if you have never seen it. It is one of my all time favorites. It starts out a little slow but picks up and the humor is great. Divide and Conquer was another good ep and I know that is on sometime today too.

I really liked Moebius(the alternate Daniel was totally sexy in an extremely dorky way, and Geeky AT was hilarious, maybe my all time fav AT ep).

Cam's girl from "Bounty" was in "The Other Side" I believe it was and is married to Peter Deluise in RL.

I can keep going on and on and on about all the eps, this is kind of fun. It is something to pass the time And I think on a day as special as this, if we go slightly off Dala topic it would be okay...right????????
                  Yeah, I plan on watching WoO. Although the way everyone pumps it up as being the "Best Episode of Stargate EVER" may make my expectations pretty high.

I enjoyed Moebius...I thought dorky Daniel and Sam were cute. Normal Daniel was pretty hot as well in those robes though. That man looks great in robes...he looks downright delicious in "The Reckoning" in that blue thing. I think it's funny how they keep repeating "just because my reproductive organs are on the inside..." in multiple episodes ("Children of the Gods" "Moebius" and "200"). Especially since in Moebius, she's like "What? Who would say something like that?!"

Yeah, I liked D&C...I also liked "Threads."

-Stef

Comment

VOTING OPEN FOR BEST KISS ON SCI-FI.COM'S TOP 10 MOMENTS. VALA & DANIEL ARE NOMINATED, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!

-Stef

Comment

I just found out I can pre order season 10 at FYE near my house so I don't have to go to Best Buy in Nashua on July 24(where BB is in Nashua is a Traffic Nightmare). I am in the middle of my second time of going thru the series right now I am starting season 6 so I may be watching those tonight but I will be on late tonight when Maeve will have finally seen it. Fun Friday pic run pic run

Can you tell I am excited

Stef I need those Banners for the H&H Game D&V 2nd and Sparky for 4th pm me
                      sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I forgot to talk about Jonas in the last post....

Poor Jonas. The team never really does warm up to him but it would be hard to warm up to someone that was replacing Daniel I thought Corin Nemic was a cutie and if he had been on the team along with Daniel I think he would have been a great addition to the show and the team.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Yeah, I plan on watching WoO. Although the way everyone pumps it up as being the "Best Episode of Stargate EVER" may make my expectations pretty high.

I enjoyed Moebius...I thought dorky Daniel and Sam were cute. Normal Daniel was pretty hot as well in those robes though. That man looks great in robes...he looks downright delicious in "The Reckoning" in that blue thing. I think it's funny how they keep repeating "just because my reproductive organs are on the inside..." in multiple episodes ("Children of the Gods" "Moebius" and "200"). Especially since in Moebius, she's like "What? Who would say something like that?!"

Yeah, I liked D&C...I also liked "Threads."

-Stef

The Reckoning....(YUMMY)

Threads.....Flag Boy....HELLO!!!

And Moebius....he did look mighty fine in those robes as well.

He looks good in almost anything though.

As for WoO. I hyped it really big up to my friend before we watched it and at first she admits that she wasn't sure why I was hyping it so much but once it really got going she said she could then see why!! So give it time. I will be on the computer at that time so we can talk about it while it is on
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Post-ep for Dominion here:

http://community.livejournal.com/dan...29.html#cutid1

Angst warning!

+

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                              Oops, sorry about that. I had worked on one but didn't finish. Will do that right now.

I forgot to talk about Jonas in the last post....

Poor Jonas. The team never really does warm up to him but it would be hard to warm up to someone that was replacing Daniel I thought Corin Nemic was a cutie and if he had been on the team along with Daniel I think he would have been a great addition to the show and the team.
                              I agree. He did the best he could in Daniel's absence. It would have been nice if Jonas hadn't been kicked out in the cold once Daniel came back. Oh well...

Oh no, Daniel died AGAIN!! I think this is the second death I've seen. He was pretty heroic though, fighting RepliCarter like that. Poor baby got all stabbed in the chest Wish they had played "The Reckoning 1 & 2" before "Threads." Things would have made a lot more sense. This marathon has made me love Daniel. I mean, I liked him before....but now I am just in love with him. This will not help when I go see MS in August. I will probably hyperventilate.

"The Lost City"? Didn't they play that yesterday?

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                                but I will be on late tonight when Maeve will have finally seen it. Fun Friday pic run pic run

I'll see about hijacking the best friends computer. (I've done it before)
                                sigpic
                                thanks Stef
                                Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Working...
                                X