• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kales View Post
    *deep breath*
    Spoiler:

Mental is so not the word.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Thanks so much. Totally greened.

It's amazing to know that there are really lovely people who ship other things. That came out badly. Let me try that again. I don't get out of this thread enough and when I do I usually run into mean people, so run back into the DV haven of light and love, so it's nice to know... you're nice... did that make sense this time?

And thanks so much for taking the time to type out that for us, you're truly lovely

kay x

Originally posted by Stef View Post
    Complete and utter "ditto" on that. I feel like I am in "Ghost" right now, with all of my ditto-ing.

Thanks so much Shesmetet I'm just going to green everyone today!! (well, not everyone....apparently I've already greened some people too much).

-Stef
    Originally posted by Ronja View Post
    (((hugs)) to all J/S shippers... you day will come It's not over yet!

How about a "my-jaw-hurts-I-can't-stop-grinning" grin Kales? SG-1 is almost out!!

I get what you're saying Kay, you made perfect sense, no worries I could hear the squeeing all the way over here, I think my ears are still ringing Thanks for the kind sentiments and the hugs guys, it's much appreciated

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Makes complete sense, Kales. It's a true testament to a person's character when, eventhough they've been let-down (or royally screwed, as the case may be) and still be NICE! I haven't had a huge amount of contact with S/J shippers (some DV/SJ shippers though) but you two have given me a very positive picture of that contingent of fans When the time comes for some S/J action (yes, I said WHEN, not if), I will be right there cheering you guys on too. When are those movies supposed to be coming out anyway?

-Stef
      This Autumn/Fall! Can we preorder yet?!?! What? *looks around* What do you mean they don't start filming until April????? *pout* *remembers Unending* *grin*

See, I'd gotten a negative view of SJ and you guys have just completely turned that around Mostly from the 'shipper H&H game, I admit, because they seemed to be picking on us. But you two are fantastic and lovely.

kay x

Comment

Am I the only one who wants to say "They like us, they really like us!"

Probably. I'm a freak like that. Oooh....30 people viewing! Okay, now I want to sing the Banana Boat song "Get on the boat, the Daniel/Vala boat." I really am hysterical right now. Try not to judge me based on today

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Am I the only one who wants to say "They like us, they really like us!"

Probably. I'm a freak like that. Oooh....30 people viewing! Okay, now I want to sing the Banana Boat song "Get on the boat, the Daniel/Vala boat." I really am hysterical right now. Try not to judge me based on today

-Stef
          Actually, given the warm, fuzzy ness and happiness and lack of major gloating in this thread right now, I'd say totally judge us for today We're just that happy! Come join! Actually, weigh in with your views even if you're not DV! We love everyone!

Oh man Stef, I'm joining you in the hysterical corner.

Hahaha... I was thinking that "They like us!" We've been hoping it for weeks and weeks.

I do feel bad for the SJ 'shippers.
          Spoiler:

Although I am -secretly - a softie for Sam/Cam, I really wanted them to resolve SJ in a positive way after putting the 'shippers through H for so many years and am a bit gutted that they didn't at least resolve it in some way.

kay x

Comment

Oh totally! I felt the need to share my joy earlier with my flatmate, who is a master of Squeeing and is the one I made friends with almost entirely over chick flicks, One Tree Hill, Scrubs and other 'shippables. She totally got it. I was so happy. I virtually skipped into the living room and sort of bounced.

One thing I need to know: will I be sobbing at the end? I feel the need.

kay x
            LOL!!

I know I will be crying like a baby at the ending... i never knew u could be so bouncy and happy and sad at the same time

Well I'm off to watch you guys!! It's done!

Comment

I am back and still on Cloud 9. My friend did nothing but laugh at me the whole time we were working because this is all I was talking about

To all the S/J shippers out there(being one myself), I am hoping for the movies for a finality to that one. Thanks for all the nice words. I am on 24 green ban right now or you would all get some
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
                (((hugs)) to all J/S shippers... you day will come It's not over yet!

How about a "my-jaw-hurts-I-can't-stop-grinning" grin Kales? SG-1 is almost out!!

LMAO!!! this is OT and i think i wrote it to you before but i love this running icon...

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                  LMAO!!! this is OT and i think i wrote it to you before but i love this running icon...
                  *snort* yeah I just love the little guy, sums up how I feel atm

Comment

Unending spoilers

Spoiler:
                    How I wish I was a Daniel / Vala shipper right now. But I'm not I'm happy for you guys though, you must've been squeeeeing like mad tonight.

I feel sad, really sad. It's been 10 years fcol. And what did we get in the final ep??? NOTHING

Sorry to come venting in your thread, but we're trying to keep our thread as positive as possible. At least they didn't ship Sam with anyone else. But geez, no mention of Jack at all. Can't believe it, not only because of my fav couple but also because he's Jack. He started it, he should've finished her it .
                    sigpic

Comment

Actually, given the warm, fuzzy ness and happiness and lack of major gloating in this thread right now, I'd say totally judge us for today We're just that happy! Come join! Actually, weigh in with your views even if you're not DV! We love everyone!

Oh man Stef, I'm joining you in the hysterical corner.

Hahaha... I was thinking that "They like us!" We've been hoping it for weeks and weeks.

I do feel bad for the SJ 'shippers.
                      Spoiler:

Although I am -secretly - a softie for Sam/Cam, I really wanted them to resolve SJ in a positive way after putting the 'shippers through H for so many years and am a bit gutted that they didn't at least resolve it in some way.

kay x
                      Hey, you're a secret S/C (oh, should I have hidden that?), me too! I'm not a fanatic for them or anything, and I have nothing against S/J (I rather like them in what I've seen of their relationship). It does kind of suck that not everyone got what they wanted out of this episode like we did

I'm a sap, I just want everyone to be happy, living in a sunshine world of ponies and marshmellows! Of course, I'm allergic to horses, so that would probably kill me....but you make sacrifices.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I don't know about you guys, but I just gave D/V a big + over in the hurt or heal game that poundpuppy is running

Comment

Arg...I wish I could vote again today. I always vote at like 2am...and then have to wait all the way until 2am again! Bleh. We're either going to get a lot of love or a lot of hate in that game today...so, people, pull out the big guns. If you haven't voted today (or ever), that this chance to support our WONDERFUL couple.

VOTE HERE, VOTE NOW

Ha Ha, and you weren't kidding when you said you gave 'em a big ole + That'll catch people's attention!!

-Stef

Comment

I voted again! And since I'm too hyped to sleep but can't watch yet, I'm going to head off and either power nap until I can watch or read a book. Second one's more likely! See you guys later if you're still online.

(Can I just say, yet another thing to celebrate today: I got up at 8 am this morning, and I'm considering napping at 11pm-ish. This is a vaguely normal sleep pattern and is a considerable achievement. Haven't had one of those in MONTHS Gotta love today )

kay x

Comment

There's some caps by Kazan in the Unending episode thread

Ok, links to Kazan's posts...... thank you Kazan!
                              First set
                              Second set
                              Third set
                              Spoiler:

Ok, what is Vala holding in her left hand? Looks like fluffy pink handcuffs to me Thanks to Kazan for the pic!

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Spoiler:
                                OMG!!!! YES! DALA FOREVER!!

I can't WAIT until this comes out on YOUTUBE. I've managed to avoid watching all the other episodes completely, but this one I am soooooo watching the whole thing of!!

Kissing! Implied love-making! Getting old together!

*faints from overload of D/V greatness*

All Images Made By Hopalong

Comment

Working...
                                X