Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here the Lie Detector http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQqln...elated&search=

vala being vala http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz9ng...elated&search= this is the moment where mitchll was stopped by daniel
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Lovely ValaCB thanks! I missed Daniel's
      Spoiler:
      sort of proud affirmative nod when Landry says she passed the psych test. Hehehe and his little "Oh God, here we go again" look when she starts winding up poor Woolsey.
      God I love the writers right now.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
        is it me or did vala look like she was going to cry after finding out she passed the test and looked over to Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
          Gah, now I HAVE to download and view Morpheus (I was on vacation and couldn't get to it this past week!)

Daniel went to bat for Vala? Atta boy, Danny boy! Let your feelings show! Declare your neverending love for the brunette thief who stole your heart!

EDIT: And is it me or is Daniel actually... sweet to Vala? Sticking up for her, the congratulations, and making sure Mitchell wasn't too "harsh" on her in the end (basically telling Cam to "Play nice with his girl")?

My shippy heart flutters ^_^ This is cause for celebration and much fic writing.
          yes you have to! lol

the writes know how to make us d/v shippers happy go writers! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
            EDIT: And is it me or is Daniel actually... sweet to Vala? Sticking up for her, the congratulations, and making sure Mitchell wasn't too "harsh" on her in the end (basically telling Cam to "Play nice with his girl")?
            It's not just you... as you may have noticed And I love it. For the first time I felt like Daniel was actually genuinly nice to her. I really hope they keep it that way. I mean I love their banter, but sometimes Daniel is just to harsh to her.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
              but sometimes Daniel is just to harsh to her.
              i think everyone gets annoyed by vala at one time or another

Comment

Hm I don't think Daniel is harsh to her, when would you use as an example? Although I agree its wonderful to see him being sweet or defensive of her I think it's time to share some more Daniel/Vala green lovin' around in celebration

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                  i noticed that to after Mitchell said don't screw up vala kinda looked a little shocked and thats when daneil gave him the look like hey be nice to her .....love how there writing danny and vala
                  You know... I think that's a lot of Michael and Claudia in there... you can tell they love each other

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                    is it me or did vala look like she was going to cry after finding out she passed the test and looked over to Daniel
                    Spoiler:
                    Oh, she definitely was moved.
                    See, IMO it's not just about passing the test or being a member of a team. It's about really belonging somewhere.
                    It's important to her what they think of her - and that after spending years learning to ignore what other people thought due to their inability to separate host and snake.
                    But I was still very glad to see that the imp is still there, when she got back at Woolsey.

A.
                    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

It's not just you... as you may have noticed And I love it. For the first time I felt like Daniel was actually genuinly nice to her. I really hope they keep it that way. I mean I love their banter, but sometimes Daniel is just to harsh to her.
                      me too, his opinion of her has changed since she got back from the ori-galaxy, she's not the person she was a year ago and he takes her more serious now.

Comment

You know... I think that's a lot of Michael and Claudia in there... you can tell they love each other
                        well for the first time Micheal has someone to play off of besides Jack

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                          Spoiler:
                          See, IMO it's not just about passing the test or being a member of a team. It's about really belonging somewhere.
                          It's important to her what they think of her - and that after spending years learning to ignore what other people thought due to their inability to separate host and snake.
                          But I was still very glad to see that the imp is still there, when she got back at Woolsey.

A.
                          Spoiler:
                          i also think it's her guilt over the situation from season 9

Comment

In a platonic kinda way.

A.
                            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
                              Hm I don't think Daniel is harsh to her, when would you use as an example? Although I agree its wonderful to see him being sweet or defensive of her I think it's time to share some more Daniel/Vala green lovin' around in celebration
                              I was mostly thinking of Beachhead. The whole episodes ...

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                                Spoiler:

A.
                                Yes I completely agree!

Comment

Working...
                                X