This is it kids. The final chapter of "Return to Innocence."

Enjoy!

http://community.livejournal.com/dan...24.html#cutid1
        Thank you very much!

A.
        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Hi everyone,

New to the Forum and this thread. I only started watching Stargate last year (finally had to see what my boyfriend was so obsessed about) but I'm completely hooked. I can't wait for new episodes to start in July. And I love the Vaniel concept! Far more interesting than Brangelina. Does anyone know more about "the date" Vala and Cam go on in Season 10's "The Bounty"? Very upsetting, even if it doesn't lead to anything. She can only date Daniel.

Comment

Originally posted by Gategal36
            Hi everyone,

New to the Forum and this thread. I only started watching Stargate last year (finally had to see what my boyfriend was so obsessed about) but I'm completely hooked. I can't wait for new episodes to start in July. And I love the Vaniel concept! Far more interesting than Brangelina. Does anyone know more about "the date" Vala and Cam go on in Season 10's "The Bounty"? Very upsetting, even if it doesn't lead to anything. She can only date Daniel.
            Hello Gategal36!

At the moment we know as much about S10 as everyone else. We'll just have to wait and see.

A.

Comment

Hi everyone,

Hiys gategal and welcome to the forums!

About your question...

v For JJ

Spoiler:
              Nah I don't think it's a real date, no need to worry. Cam's going to his highschool reunion and of course Vala is gonna wanna be there... you know her

Comment

Hi everyone,

Welcome Gategal36!

I read spoilers that suggest:

Spoiler:
                In episode Momento Mori it says that Vala is kind of on a date with Daniel! I've also seen spoilers for some later episode were she seems to have alot of interaction with Mitchell but I I'm reserving judgement for the moment and hoping there won't be anything shippy there.

Edit: lol Ronja beat me to it
                AncientsTimeline

Comment

*waves to Sprinkles*

Well both the producers and Claudia and Ben have said that it would be to weird to have them be together in this show too So nah... D/V all the way!

Comment

Thanks - sadly that's what I figured! Thanks for the spoiler info, Ronja and Sprinkles. I'm counting the days until the Season 10 launch...

Comment

Hi everyone,

Welcome Gategal36 *waves*
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Welcome Gategal
                        Ship Ship Horray, Ship Ship Horray lol

Comment

News with Spoiler

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=36404

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                            Thank you!

I'm really looking forward to that ep.

A.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                              Thank you!

I'm really looking forward to that ep.

A.
                              What episode?
                              I think he talk in general or maybe i need to read it again

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                                What episode?
                                I think he talk in general or maybe i need to read it again
                                They talk in general and are refering to one episode where
                                Spoiler:
                                Vala and Daniel have dinner together.

Tried to look up the ep title, but couldn't find it right now.

A.

Comment

Working...
                                X