• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sprinkles
    ....the chemistry is undeniable!
    you're absolutely right there!

and WOOHOO for the vala counter

Comment

I want a Vala Counter!!!!!!! *Drools over it*

It should say "(countdown) days until Dr. and Mrs. Jackson are reunited once again"

Oh wait, is it me or was that just my fantasies running away with me? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe

It should say "(countdown) days until Dr. and Mrs. Jackson are reunited once again"

No, your not the only one. I'll say it again: It's hard to find a natural ship in sci-fi (a lot of them seem forced) and Daniel/Vala is one of those natural ones that I havn't seen in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
          No, your not the only one. I'll say it again: It's hard to find a natural ship in sci-fi (a lot of them seem forced) and Daniel/Vala is one of those natural ones that I havn't seen in a long time.
          I agree. The only ships I can see in the entire genre is:

FARSCAPE
          John/Aeryn
          Chiana/D'Argo
          Zhaan/Stark
          Scorpius/Sikozu

STAREGATE
          Daniel/Vala

BABYLON 5
          Delenn/Sheridan
          Ivanova/Marcus

INVISIBLE MAN
          Fawkes/Claire

That's pretty much IT. And, I have NEVER seen a relationship that was ever done in the same way as Daniel/Vala. It's so natural, it's fluid, long-lasting, and real. It FEELS real to me, every bit of it, and i think that, if this show stretches to Seasons 11 and beyond, we will see Daniel marry her.

Their chemistry is undeniable, and the love/compassion they share with one another is very, very strong.

Comment

It FEELS real to me, every bit of it, and i think that, if this show stretches to Seasons 11 and beyond, we will see Daniel marry her.
            awww that would be so cute. *dreams of daniel&valas wedding*

i thought the same thing lol..

Comment

You can make your own at http://www.tickerfactory.com/
              Spoiler:

Comment

I'm all for Daniel and Vala have a relationship, as the chemistry between the pair is amazing. The characters are completly opposite to each other, but they seem so right together.

You know, after seeing Vala in season nine, and the way her and Daniel are together, it reminds me of two other characters who are in a similar position.

Anyone seen the anime Tenchi Muyo??

Well, if you have, Vala is Ryoko and Daniel is Tenchi. You know, Daniel dodging Valas advances, just like Tenchi with Ryoko. Also, Vala is exactly the same as the Ryoko character. Both are funny, sarcastic, a little hot headed, very sexual, and also. They have also both been used too. Vala by a Go'ould (she was, right?) and Ryoko conrolled by Kagato for virtually all her life. So both characters are afraid to get too relaxed, and become close, though they want to.

Thats what i think whenever i see Vala. The writers of Vala, though i'm sure they didn't use the Ryoko character as a basis for Vala, sure did an incredible job of bringing a Ryoko style character to life.

Rimmer: 'I cant let you out'
                Lister: 'Why not?'
                Rimmer: 'Because the king of the potato people wont let me. I begged him. I got down on my knees and wept. He wants to keep you here, keep you here for 10 years'
                Cat: 'Can we see him?'
                Rimmer: 'See who?'
                Cat: 'The king.'
                Rimmer: 'Do you have a magic carpet?'
                Lister: 'Yeah...a little 3 seater'
                Rimmer: 'So let me get this straight, you want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people, and plead with him for your freedom. And your telling me your completely sane?'

Comment

Originally posted by Smegger56
                  I'm all for Daniel and Vala have a relationship, as the chemistry between the pair is amazing. The characters are completly opposite to each other, but they seem so right together.

You know, after seeing Vala in season nine, and the way her and Daniel are together, it reminds me of two other characters who are in a similar position.

Anyone seen the anime Tenchi Muyo??

Well, if you have, Vala is Ryoko and Daniel is Tenchi. You know, Daniel dodging Valas advances, just like Tenchi with Ryoko. Also, Vala is exactly the same as the Ryoko character. Both are funny, sarcastic, a little hot headed, very sexual, and also. They have also both been used too. Vala by a Go'ould (she was, right?) and Ryoko conrolled by Kagato for virtually all her life. So both characters are afraid to get too relaxed, and become close, though they want to.

Thats what i think whenever i see Vala. The writers of Vala, though i'm sure they didn't use the Ryoko character as a basis for Vala, sure did an incredible job of bringing a Ryoko style character to life.
                  Joe Mallozzi is a huge anime fan, he is saying a lot about it in his blog, so there's a chance he's familiar with it.

Comment

Awwwwwww, someone gave me a red point for what I said about the Anti-Cam/Sam shippers being mostly Sam/Jack shippers and they didn't like the idea of a Cam/Sam ship.....

Oh well. Nothing to cry too much over.

Anyway, VALA AND DANIEL JACKSON! I love the sound of that

Comment

Awwwwwww, someone gave me a red point for what I said about the Anti-Cam/Sam shippers being mostly Sam/Jack shippers and they didn't like the idea of a Cam/Sam ship.....

Oh well. Nothing to cry too much over.

Anyway, VALA AND DANIEL JACKSON! I love the sound of that
                      Have you read lmichelle's recent fic yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                        Have you read lmichelle's recent fic yet?

oooooooooooo not yet. Will get to that. Gotta go babysit first! lol

Comment

Hey, y'all. I loved Ripple Effect and already wrote a missing scene for the ep. Spoilers abound.

http://community.livejournal.com/dan...79.html#cutid1

Enjoy!

Lisa Michelle

Comment

How come his other self got another chance with Vala while
                            his had been lost?

That was great! So sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                              Hey, y'all. I loved Ripple Effect and already wrote a missing scene for the ep. Spoilers abound.

http://community.livejournal.com/dan...79.html#cutid1

Enjoy!

Lisa Michelle
                              Great fic! I was wondering that throughout the episode, if one Daniel actually did pursue a relationship with the Vala from their verse. Thanks, it really made my day!

There's only us,
                              There's only this
                              Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                              No other road,
                              No other way
                              No day but today...

Comment

I really need to hurry up and get my homework done and over with so I can write more on my Daniel/Vala "bondage" story...... lol

MIchelle, I LOVED it, and i frelling want more. WHAT HAPPENED when BlackDaniel and his team went back through the gate?

Comment

Working...
                                X