No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*reads crossover fic* GAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *swats away the dancing plot bunnies in her head* Dammit! I don't need you freakin' rodents at the moment! I have too much to do already! @_@

I need more Daniel/Vala piccies! STAT!

Comment

i dont think that i have posted here before but i would jusst like to say that i used to be a Daniel/Janet fan, but now i love the spunkiness of Vala/Daniel!!!!!
      ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
        i dont think that i have posted here before but i would jusst like to say that i used to be a Daniel/Janet fan, but now i love the spunkiness of Vala/Daniel!!!!!
        Kewl! welcome to the ranks, Lexa Jayde! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
          Kewl! welcome to the ranks, Lexa Jayde! ^_^
          thanks for the welcome!!!!!

PS i am a big CB fan from Farscape days!!!!

Comment

I used to like Daniel/ Janet, too, and was sorry to see her shuffled off. Welcome to the ranks of Vala/Daniel, though!

BTW - I love the Tori quote in your sig!

Comment

Originally posted by TracysTrails
              I used to like Daniel/ Janet, too, and was sorry to see her shuffled off. Welcome to the ranks of Vala/Daniel, though!

BTW - I love the Torri quote in your sig!
              thanks... it was from ages ago... i think that it was the beginning of last year!!!

sorry for the OT

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                Originally posted by Smegger56
                I'm all for Daniel and Vala have a relationship, as the chemistry between the pair is amazing. The characters are completly opposite to each other, but they seem so right together.

You know, after seeing Vala in season nine, and the way her and Daniel are together, it reminds me of two other characters who are in a similar position.

Anyone seen the anime Tenchi Muyo??

Well, if you have, Vala is Ryoko and Daniel is Tenchi. You know, Daniel dodging Valas advances, just like Tenchi with Ryoko. Also, Vala is exactly the same as the Ryoko character. Both are funny, sarcastic, a little hot headed, very sexual, and also. They have also both been used too. Vala by a Go'ould (she was, right?) and Ryoko conrolled by Kagato for virtually all her life. So both characters are afraid to get too relaxed, and become close, though they want to.

Thats what i think whenever i see Vala. The writers of Vala, though i'm sure they didn't use the Ryoko character as a basis for Vala, sure did an incredible job of bringing a Ryoko style character to life.
                Joe Mallozzi is a huge anime fan, he is saying a lot about it in his blog, so there's a chance he's familiar with it.

If that's the case, good on him i say. For me, if he did use Ryoko as a basis for Vala, then he did a great job to choose her. And Claudia Black would be superb as a live acxtion Ryoko after seeing her do Vala.

But yeah, Danny boy and Vala all the way

Rimmer: 'I cant let you out'
                Lister: 'Why not?'
                Rimmer: 'Because the king of the potato people wont let me. I begged him. I got down on my knees and wept. He wants to keep you here, keep you here for 10 years'
                Cat: 'Can we see him?'
                Rimmer: 'See who?'
                Cat: 'The king.'
                Rimmer: 'Do you have a magic carpet?'
                Lister: 'Yeah...a little 3 seater'
                Rimmer: 'So let me get this straight, you want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people, and plead with him for your freedom. And your telling me your completely sane?'

Comment

Sorry for the OT but i love your sig Smegger56

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridbabe
                    Dat's ok: at least you care enough to want to

*tries to give SG-daniel green, but it doesn't let her* I need more friends to give rep points to.....
                    i heard random green is a good way too!

btw. welcome to SueS and Lexa Jayde to the thread

Comment

Welcome
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Hiya Peeps!

Watched this episode last week, found it hillarious! just fab! love the way they fought, and then kissed, it had me in stitches (just as funny as the "window of oportunity" episode, now that was truly hillarious) i love the idea of daniel and vala getting flirty and frisky together, they are perfect, annoying each other in a flirty way, about time daniel found a woman who can challenge him in so many ways as she can, bring it on i say! fab stuff!
                        equineholisticcare.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk

All life is but a wandering to find home.

Comment

Hi and welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by vizel
                            Sorry for the OT but i love your sig Smegger56

Cheers. Gotta love family guy (if i'm honest, i found it on the net. How? I don't know, can't remember lol)

Rimmer: 'I cant let you out'
                            Lister: 'Why not?'
                            Rimmer: 'Because the king of the potato people wont let me. I begged him. I got down on my knees and wept. He wants to keep you here, keep you here for 10 years'
                            Cat: 'Can we see him?'
                            Rimmer: 'See who?'
                            Cat: 'The king.'
                            Rimmer: 'Do you have a magic carpet?'
                            Lister: 'Yeah...a little 3 seater'
                            Rimmer: 'So let me get this straight, you want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people, and plead with him for your freedom. And your telling me your completely sane?'

Comment

Originally posted by BeautifulGoddess
                              Hiya Peeps!

Watched this episode last week, found it hillarious! just fab! love the way they fought, and then kissed, it had me in stitches (just as funny as the "window of oportunity" episode, now that was truly hillarious) i love the idea of daniel and vala getting flirty and frisky together, they are perfect, annoying each other in a flirty way, about time daniel found a woman who can challenge him in so many ways as she can, bring it on i say! fab stuff!
                              You're talking about season 8's "Prometheus Unbound"? I love "You're a fruitcake !" moment
                              The first volume of season 9 DVDs will be available in UK at the end of February, both rental and sale, don't miss it! Daniel and Vala at the beginning of season 9 are just great together

Comment

While we are all waiting on news and such, we can post pics of ourselves. Here's me:

BigGator5

Comment

Working...
                                X