No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A "Not Date" would have been at Sal's or O'Malley's. Dates are at Il Fieros. It was a date.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Happy 4th of July to all the U.S. Fruitcakes

I picked this pic because there were fireworks between them and beautiful to watch

sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I love the fireworks there! *fans self*
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Everlovin, This is just plain BEAUTIFUL! Sorry I didn't see it yesterday. Sums up the USA! Thanks for creating it.
              sigpic
              Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                Happy 4th of July to all the U.S. Fruitcakes

I picked this pic because there were fireworks between them and beautiful to watch

Yep, gotta love these Fireworks! I just watched this episode earlier in the week and your right, you can see the fireworks between these two! Thanks for posting this picture along with the Fireworks! Hope you had a wonderful 4th!
                sigpic
                Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

Originally posted by JodyTAZ View Post
                  Everlovin, This is just plain BEAUTIFUL! Sorry I didn't see it yesterday. Sums up the USA! Thanks for creating it.
                  Not me. I found it on PB a few years ago and just loved it!

I LOVE the intimacy in this scene! Cam and Teal'c are just closer to the camera playing cards. Daniel could easily be over there with them. But he'd just as soon be as close as he can to Vala. LOVE!
                  sigpic

Comment

Sorry for my absence I am obsessed with a Game of Thrones game I discovered hope all is well with you all

sigpic

Comment

Enjoy your game!
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X