Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I love the moments like this one. There's no games, no posturing. Where everything between them is utterly real. You can see what they really feel.
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yay! KellethMetheus graced us with another story! The Truth About Rainbows And Other Realizations
              sigpic

Comment

love this moment too

I have a challenge for you if you are interested this is my Voicemail greeting

Hi this is Erika leader of the Jedi, Vulcan, Minbari, Asgard High Council of the Brown Coat Commonwealth in the Uncharted Territories I am on the TARDIS negotiating with Cylons leave your Name & Number and I will get back to you Bye

here is the challenge besides Star Trek & Star Wars name the other 7 shows & or Franchises I named there are 9 total very curious to see if someone gets all the references

Here is the Wallpaper I made for my cell phone

it's a Fairy in Space combining my love of Scifi & Fantasy it makes sense in my head lol
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                  love this moment too

]http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/poundpuppy29/Daniel%20and%20Vala/DVTPTB11.jpg

I have a challenge for you if you are interested this is my Voicemail greeting

Hi this is Erika leader of the Jedi, Vulcan, Minbari, Asgard High Council of the Brown Coat Commonwealth in the Uncharted Territories I am on the TARDIS negotiating with Cylons leave your Name & Number and I will get back to you Bye

here is the challenge besides Star Trek & Star Wars name the other 7 shows & or Franchises I named there are 9 total very curious to see if someone gets all the references
                  l
                  Ok, let's see...
                  Minbaari - not sure, but I think it's B5. I've only seen a couple of eps...
                  Asgard High Council - Stargate SG-1
                  Browncoat - Firefly/Serenity
                  Uncharted Territories - Farscape
                  TARDIS - Doctor Who
                  Cylons - BSG (Although, I've only seen the original series from the 80s)

Six plus your two equals 8 out of our nine!
                  sigpic

Comment

you got all but 1
                    Commonwealth - Andromeda
                    great job

sigpic

Comment

Oh, Yeah! I knew Commonwealth was significant, but for the life of me I couldn't remember what. Haven't watched Andromeda in ages.
                      sigpic

Comment

Here are the answers

Jedi - Star Wars
                        Vulcan - Star Trek
                        Minbari - Babylon 5
                        Asgard - Stargate SG-1 or I would've just accepted Stargate
                        Brown Coat - Firefly
                        Commonwealth - Andromeda
                        Uncharted Territories - Farscape
                        TARDIS - Doctor Who
                        Cylons - Battlestar Galactica

Thanks for playing
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

See? All pretext is down. They need each other!
                              sigpic

Comment

I love that scene between them and it was a date

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X