• Show
Clear All

Yeah, they're really great at romantic comedy together aren't they. *sigh*
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      They are! I wish there was a producer brilliant enough to cast them in something.
      sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
      http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

I've posted a little D/V ditty on ff.net should you care to read it... here's the link
        sigpic - Know Vala Know SG-1 No Vala No SG-1 -

Comment

Oh, so totally agree! I can't think of one RomCom ever made that they wouldn't have done an awesome job at! And I can think of several they'd have done much, much, much better! Long live Daniel Jackson and Vala Mal Doran Ship!

Comment

Originally posted by spacegypsy View Post
            I've posted a little D/V ditty on ff.net should you care to read it... here's the link
            That was cute!
            sigpic

Comment

That was cute!
              They are sooo cute, I can't stop the flow of short little D/V stories... Almost done with my fav... Meet the Furlings a Daniel and Vala shippy story - craziness ..coming soon. lol

Comment

Originally posted by spacegypsy View Post
                A fun one.
                Spoiler:
                hehe.. two out of three.... hehe
                sigpic
                Sig by Toomi

Comment

Wasn't that a Meatloaf song?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LC_
                    <snort>...very nice...amazing job with the editing...too bad CB and MS weren't the actual actors in it....I think they'd be able to pull off just about any rom/com.
                    thanks for the link Sue
                    LC, I think they would be so cute in a movie. One with a little fun, a little romance, a little drama, a happy ending.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Toomi

Comment

Wasn't that a Meatloaf song?

Oh girl, you are right. Wow, that was a while back. hehe
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Toomi

Comment

Originally posted by SundaySusans View Post
                        LC, I think they would be so cute in a movie. One with a little fun, a little romance, a little drama, a happy ending.
                        I was watching Bringing Up Baby with Cary Grant and Katherine Hepburn a couple of years back (haven't seen it on the channels recently) and thought MS and CB would be brilliant in it.
                        sigpic

Comment

I was watching Bringing Up Baby with Cary Grant and Katherine Hepburn a couple of years back (haven't seen it on the channels recently) and thought MS and CB would be brilliant in it.
                          I thought the same thing when I saw it... I actually bought the movie, it would be a perfect movie for CB and MS! Gah... we really do need a rom/com with those two.

Comment

What a perfect movie for them. I totally can see CB doing some of Katherine Hepburn roles. I have seen about all of her movies. Actually there was a channel that started to have a midnight movie on Saturday nights when I was in my teens and they showed so many of the black and whites. Now the young-uns around here won't believe that a midnight movie was so much fun because before that tv would sign off at midnight after playing the national athem. hehe

Another one would be the Philadelphia Story. That one also included James Stewart. hehe.... they could have BB in the movie also.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Toomi

Comment

Originally posted by SundaySusans View Post
                              What a perfect movie for them. I totally can see CB doing some of Katherine Hepburn roles. I have seen about all of her movies. Actually there was a channel that started to have a midnight movie on Saturday nights when I was in my teens and they showed so many of the black and whites. Now the young-uns around here won't believe that a midnight movie was so much fun because before that tv would sign off at midnight after playing the national athem. hehe

Another one would be the Philadelphia Story. That one also included James Stewart. hehe.... they could have BB in the movie also.
                              LOL. BB too! Well that would be awesome. I love those old movies. And 'The Thin Man' Movie series. If you ever saw those, you would think of Shanks and Black!

Comment

Oh, that movie is on my list of ones to buy. As soon as I have both money and it's in the local Wal-Mart.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X