Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spacegypsy View Post
    Here I go again! Pimping my D/V stories... Meet the Furlings My new Daniel and Vala Action-Romance FanFiction... hee Furlings... I always wanted to meet them click here
    We definitely needed to meet the Furlings. I would have thought in SGU or something. But no.

*runs off to read fic*
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Since Gypsy hasn't been here yet to pimp this one...Regrets It looks to be a great one! *runs off to read*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spacegypsy View Post
        Here I go again! Pimping my D/V stories... Meet the Furlings My new Daniel and Vala Action-Romance FanFiction... hee Furlings... I always wanted to meet them click here
        Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Since Gypsy hasn't been here yet to pimp this one...Regrets It looks to be a great one! *runs off to read*
        I will read these two as soon as I get out of class
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Does anybody remember this one? Reflections I'm rereading it because I don't, but there's a new chapter up. Chapter 16 of it.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
            Yes, you need to watch Farscape!!

btw, these guys are destined... + to love and drive each other nuts!
            i so agree that why they are meant for eachother forever and ever
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
              I will read these two as soon as I get out of class
              Uh Oh! PimpMobile was out of gas! Thanks for tossing that one up for me! hehehe. Angst...o m g I wrote something with angst and not a chuckle to be found... *grimace* b
              sigpic - Know Vala Know SG-1 No Vala No SG-1 -

Comment

It was great though!
                sigpic

Comment

It was great though!
                  Are you speaking of my angsty stuff...cause It made me all angsty! grr

Comment

I am speaking of all of your fics. Including the angsty ones.

I am sorry it angsted you out though.
                    sigpic

Comment

I am speaking of all of your fics. Including the angsty ones.

I am sorry it angsted you out though.
                      Aw... thanks, and I'm quite over the angst for Daniel now... poor thing. heehee.

Comment

Hey 'Cakes!
                        Well it's February...the month of love
                        And to observe it the DV community at LiveJournal are celebrating the passionate, snarky, and complicated relationship that is and .
                        And for the first time(I think) every single day of the month is taken.
                        The first three offerings have been two fics and a bunch of pics.
                        Here's the link:
                        http://community.livejournal.com/daniel_vala/

ENJOY!
                        sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                        http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

I'll check that out!

How are you doing, LC, where you are with all the cold?
                          sigpic

Comment

I'll check that out!

How are you doing, LC, where you are with all the cold?
                            Ahh...well I'm born and bred Canadian, so the cold doesn't bother me...we finally got a decent amount of snow yesterday but in looking at some of the pics from the same storm as it came up throught the States I know we got off easy...we didn't get the 'monster' that was predicted. Today's gorgeous though...I love winter days like this...right after a storm goes through so the there a fresh blanket of pure white snow, brilliant sunshine and a sky the colour of MS's eyes...it does meant though that it's cold....still I'd actually rather have this than grey, overcast skies when the thermometer is hovering around 0C/32F...yeah I know I'm weird.
                            Other than that I'm trying to find time amongst the work load of my last semester to create my contribution to the 'Month of love'...it's okay at the moment, just have to keep plugging at it to get it done for the 13th.
                            How are you?
                            sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

I'm from the moutains of Washington state. The cold doesn't bother me too much. However I live in the desert of southern New Mexico and we weren't prepared for the severity of it. Sounds like the temps are about the same here as they are there - right around 0. But pipes froze and the kids who've lived in the desert all their lives are shivering just watching the weather. It literally - as far as I can remember - never has been this cold here.

Edit - ok, so I read a bit closer to your post. It's 0F here. -17.7776C It must be balmy where you are!
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm from the moutains of Washington state. The cold doesn't bother me too much. However I live in the desert of southern New Mexico and we weren't prepared for the severity of it. Sounds like the temps are about the same here as they are there - right around 0. But pipes froze and the kids who've lived in the desert all their lives are shivering just watching the weather. It literally - as far as I can remember - never has been this cold here.

Edit - ok, so I read a bit closer to your post. It's 0F here. -17.7776C It must be balmy where you are!
                                LOL...actually we were still using F when I was growing up so when the thermometer does drop to 0F that's when I actually consider it cold....so yeah -17C is definitely cold...even for Canada.
                                And I just realized how truly frigid that is for New Mexico...do you have snow or just severe cold?
                                sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

Working...
                                X