Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpacedOutAgain View Post
    good Evening!

LMJ! I like your thinking there. happy ending or funny ending or.. not, is all good for me!
    Good evening!

Hahaha, well, at least I'm not alone in my angst love

I wanted to add that, with all the excellent vids we have been given to watch here, now whenever I hear any of the songs on the radio, my first impression is 'Oh Hey! thats from the 'blah blah blah' you tube vid'
    Love that feeling!
    Lol! I do that too... And if a video has voice clips in it from the show, whenever I hear the song, I will repeat the voice clips at the appropriate times in the song XD It makes my mom think I'm insane.

Also, on a SPN side note to LMJ, ~I have now seen 2 episodes in the past week here, one was when they were in a tv show land with the 'trickster' not letting them out, and it made me laugh to see Dean's reaction to 'Dr SexyMD?' he was all fluttery when he saw him walking toward him!
    and last nights ep was ' abandon all hope' which was amazing. loved it. cried with 'mom' on there as I am not going to post spoilers but it was emotional.
    So yep, I am getting into it, and the joys of SKY tv, we get to see two eps a week, on different channels!
    Oooh, Changing Channels was a good one! Yeah, Dean being all fangirly was great! (it also proves he has no issues about being at least semi-attracted to men )

Omg, Abandon All Hope... I ALMOST CRIED IN THAT ONE... (though I loved it... Crowley! ... Sneaky!Cas... Family photo, that included Cas!)

Is Cas not awesome?

Hopefully there will be plenty of Awesome!Cas in tonight's, to go along with Michael Shanks (Seriously, I am so freaking giddy over that it's not even funny)

I wonder how much SG-1 Crossover fic tonight will spawn... I hope lots. I want to read that.

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg103/ousuisje/SG%20fangurl%20stuff/DeVilish/sg1-9x04_3448a.jpg
        Yes, point those toes to make the legs look longer and longer. oh, and throw back the head to show your long neck and beautiful breast.

Short Clip from that scene.

Hot Vala video from Stef to match pic. Everyone notices the Hot Vala. Not just Daniel
        Last edited by SundaySusans; 08 April 2010, 02:09 PM.
        sigpic
        Sig by Toomi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hahahaha. In here, we have Vala hotness going on, and on ONTD, I have Sir hotness going on, with a side of Dean hotness with his thigh holster- I have a thigh holster kink... leave me alone -... I'M SURROUNDED BY SEXY

My brain may melt into useless goo if this keeps up.

Seriously. I may have HATED Sir... er, JOHN with a passion on SPN, but damn Jeffery Dean Morgan is HOT... And probably old enough to be my grandad XD

...And I'd go gay for Claudia Black, not gonna lie...

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
                Hahahaha. In here, we have Vala hotness going on, and on ONTD, I have Sir hotness going on, with a side of Dean hotness with his thigh holster- I have a thigh holster kink... leave me alone -... I'M SURROUNDED BY SEXY

My brain may melt into useless goo if this keeps up.

Seriously. I may have HATED Sir... er, JOHN with a passion on SPN, but damn Jeffery Dean Morgan is HOT... And probably old enough to be my grandad XD

Ok, yes sexyness all around. I love it!

Jeffrey Dean Morgan is extremely hot!! *melts*
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Waves to Kelly, Misi, Yes, and I see trigger, LC, Nat and 1 invisibile. Woohoo the Oven is warm and cozy.

Now a Sexy Daniel Video to be fair.

oh,oh a daniel video..... love this one before and always.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Toomi

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
                      Seconded!

Originally posted by SundaySusans View Post
                      Waves to Kelly, Misi, Yes, and I see trigger, LC, Nat and 1 invisibile. Woohoo the Oven is warm and cozy.
                      Tis me on invisible... I gotta remember how to turn that off....
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                        Seconded!

Tis me on invisible... I gotta remember how to turn that off....
                        Toomi!!! Woohoo... I love blue.

oh,oh. the Tom Jones Vala Maldoran Video. SEXY!!!!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Toomi

Comment

Originally posted by SundaySusans View Post
                          Toomi!!! Woohoo... I love blue.

oh,oh. the Tom Jones Vala Maldoran Video. SEXY!!!!
                          My first thought was Tom Jones? Really? Someone put a video with Vala and Tom Jones together? Then I heard the song lol. I haven't heard that song in years! It works!
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Love the Daniel Hair vid

That D/V vid with that Tom Jones song is great
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X