Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SundaySusans View Post
    This one might be itty bitty but has lots of emotion..... Love kissing

I wonder who has a copy of the bigger one. I know I have seen one before of this scene.
    It's bad that I had to squint for a couple of minutes before I recognised that scene *facepalm*

Also, why won't it let me add comments with my green? *pouts*
    sigpic
    Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

HP is actually a good example of what I was talking about ... I LOVE HP, books, and movies, but I steer clear of the fandom. I dipped my toes in once, and never want to do so again.

I get on fine in SPN fandom. But then, I generally stick to the Dean/Cas comm, where there's no chance of a 'ship war breaking out, ONTDspnp, where wank is forbidden, and anyone trying to start it gets banned, IMDB, where the trolls get laughed out of the forum, and Fandom!Secrets, where wank is expected, and usually amusing.

geez Sue XD Tiny gif is tiny. I'd say maybe it's just 'cause I'm blind as a bat, but since Kath had trouble seeing it...

I have seen a bigger one of that scene somewhere, though.

Anyone know if there is one of Window of Opportunity montage? I just saw one for SPNs Mystery Spot montage (which was kinda the same thing as WoO, only Dean kept dying), and it reminded me of that...

Comment

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
        It's bad that I had to squint for a couple of minutes before I recognised that scene *facepalm*

Also, why won't it let me add comments with my green? *pouts*
        I hope we can find the big one. hehe. I left you a green with comment. Did it work?

Since the scene was to little in the gif here is it in video.

sigpic
        Sig by Toomi

Comment

I hope we can find the big one. hehe. I left you a green with comment. Did it work?
          Yeah, when/how did it let you comment?

Yay! Vid!
          sigpic
          Banner by Stef.

Comment

Yeah, when/how did it let you comment?

Yay! Vid!
            Bottom left, the star. Then a pop-up window will come up unless you have recently given comment to a person then you have to "spread it around" before giving more to them.

Yes... Yay Vids!!

This is my lastest one I am replaying quite a bit. Lifehouse is great.
            sigpic
            Sig by Toomi

Comment

Bottom left, the star. Then a pop-up window will come up unless you have recently given comment to a person then you have to "spread it around" before giving more to them.

Yes... Yay Vids!!

This is my lastest one I am replaying quite a bit. Lifehouse is great.
              Success! I think it had something to do with my script blocker...

That is an awesome song.

In the spirit of my banner:

sigpic
              Banner by Stef.

Comment

Success! I think it had something to do with my script blocker...

That is an awesome song.

In the spirit of my banner:

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w...up/2iwam4o.gif
                Got the green.

OH, found another D/V with Lifehouse song.
                sigpic
                Sig by Toomi

Comment

Dude... this is kinda awesome yet scary.

sigpic
                  Banner by Stef.

Comment

And you love every minute of it, you attention whore you! *cough*poxridden*cough*
                    Shhh, that's our little secret...

Originally posted by LittleMissJigsaw View Post
                    *le gasp* STEF! *tackles*
                    Heeeeey! What's up?

I will admit, they are pretty....but not as pretty as...

and

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                      Stef, love the Ark of Truth Pics. There was an AOT video I really loved but can't find it. But I did stumble upon this treasure. hehe
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Toomi

Comment

This AOT mention got my banner muse going...

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

*sneaks in*

I can hear your flattery all the way on my livejournal....suck-ups

*sneaks out*
                          *also sneaking in*

STEF!!!!!

*tacklehugs*
                          sigpic

Comment

This AOT mention got my banner muse going...

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/x...r-DV-Fight.jpg
                            Although they didn't have all the scenes we could have hoped for in the last two movies there were some fun interactions between them.

Especially this Daniel smile for Vala

Edit: TOOMIIIIII!!!!!! so great to see you. I have to keep refreshing to get to your Blue-eyed Ben Sig. I've got my Ben one up now. woohoo "Look upward and share the wonders I have seen." *melts into a puddle now*
                            Last edited by SundaySusans; 07 April 2010, 06:24 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Toomi

Comment

Although they didn't have all the scenes we could have hoped for in the last two movies there were some fun interactions between them.

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...ofTruth163.jpg

Especially this Daniel smile for Vala
                              http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...ofTruth157.jpg

Edit: TOOMIIIIII!!!!!! so great to see you. I have to keep refreshing to get to your Blue-eyed Ben Sig. I've got my Ben one up now. woohoo
                              HI BACK!!!! It's great to see you all too!!! I was worried I'd come back and find no one I'd recognize. It's been what? A year since I was on? So glad to see some familar faces.

I've gotta do some more sigs. I've done one, nothing to do with the SciFi universe lol, but gotta get back into the groove so to speak lol I had to go rotate thru my own sigs to see what i had on there coz I'd forgotten.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                                HI BACK!!!! It's great to see you all too!!! I was worried I'd come back and find no one I'd recognize. It's been what? A year since I was on? So glad to see some familar faces.

I've gotta do some more sigs. I've done one, nothing to do with the SciFi universe lol, but gotta get back into the groove so to speak lol I had to go rotate thru my own sigs to see what i had on there coz I'd forgotten.
                                Toomi, I always love your blue text.... and all the sigs.... Yes, you gotta do more.

Let me get some motivation..... Video

A fun one with lots of Pretty Daniel action. I know what you like honey. hehe "the girl sweeping you off your feet" *PU chuckles*

Edit: oh, oh, I love the x-files sig too.... and farscape.... oh, oh...
                                Last edited by SundaySusans; 07 April 2010, 07:03 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Toomi

Comment

Working...
                                X