Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SerenaSerenity View Post
    Hey guys! Long time not see. How have you all been?

I was wondering too. If you all wouldn't mind voting in the SAA. Big voting time. If you can, and have the time, I'd really appreciate it. This link will take you right to the post with the rules. *noddles*

Stargate Art Awards Thread
    Will do.

Comment

Wow! All of these sigs are great! Anyone want to make one for me? *big Vala like grin* I have this idea for one that reflects Vala's pain over Adria or her conflict concerning Adria, and the comfort she finds in Daniel.
      sigpic
      Save the Stargate Movies Campaign: Official Site, LiveJournal, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
      My Fanfiction I sail on certain 'ships, but try to avoid the fluff!

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
        Will do.
        *smiles* Thanks!

I have extended the voting though for another three days to try and get more votes. If you'd like to go back and vote somemore. Everyone can vote once every twenty four hours till the voting period is over. *noddles*

Anyhow, anyone else wanna go vote too, I'd love to see what you all think. *smiles* And I'd appreciate it very much.

Stargate Art Awards
        sigpic

Comment

Made this just now... I will try and resize it later as I gotta go get my daughter from school now.
          sigpic
          Made by me.

Comment

Aw! I love it Spaced Out! Lovely effects! And the best screencaps! Awesome job!

Comment

Aww thanks,
              I just loved that moment. It said so much. I had to cap it.
              I've never made a wallpaper before, But when I get time I might give it another go but to choose from what caps. that's the hard part!

Space
              sigpic
              Made by me.

Comment

Hahah yeah, all the caps of those two are amazing. So hard to pick!
                Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Comment

hiya guys just sneaked in to post a little gif I made hope you like it

Comment

I was getting bored so here I am with 2 wallpapers actually it's only one but the colouring is different let me know what you think

Spoiler:

Comment

oh...and I also have a sig

Comment

Those are great, Stargatelover! You've been very busy! My DeVilish mojo has been silent recently. *shrugs*
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Glad you liked them Ever and I'm sure your mojo will be back soon

Comment

Hey Fruitcakes! Having a vidding day whilst putting off the fanfiction and came across this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EogJ8...56DF2&index=13 Probably one that has been seen, but I think it is very fitting from both pov's (Vala's life would suck without Daniel, and his would suck without her! )
                            sigpic
                            Save the Stargate Movies Campaign: Official Site, LiveJournal, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
                            My Fanfiction I sail on certain 'ships, but try to avoid the fluff!

Comment

Hey Fruitcakes
                              I haven't been here in ages, but I figured I'd stop by and say hello.
                              Hello. *waves*
                              Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
                              Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
                                Hey Fruitcakes
                                I haven't been here in ages, but I figured I'd stop by and say hello.
                                Hello. *waves*
                                *waves* Hi!

Geez, I haven't been here in forever either! School was sucking out my soul, then as soon as I had a free minute and was going to check in here, my computer crashed.

Good to be back, though! How is everyone?
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin

Comment

Working...
                                X