Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
    Nope, absolutely bucketing down here. Although it randomly cleared up this afternoon. People have died in floods as well. Not good.

How kind of you to provide, Stef!
    Well, I am all sorts of helpful

It's pretty warm here in the midwest, but nothing scorching...maybe around 80. But I'm sitting comfortably in my apartment with the AC on full blast. Honestly, if I didn't have that I'd probably have gone insane by now. I'm not good at handling the heat....much better at being cold. Maybe I'm a Sabacean.....(yes, a Farscape reference)

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
      Thanks for that picture info! And I hope you enjoy the sequel...

You'll have to let me know what you think of it... ^_^

Thanks for sharing!
      WOW....the fics were very good Anjirika!!!!!!

EDIT: You have email Stef
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
        Ha! Love it Those two...just can't seem to get enough of each other!

Okay, so Vala just needs 2 more votes to win the Women of Stargate Picture Contest (Sam is at 47, Vala at 48). If you haven't voted today, head over there now I'll even supply some pictures (for Wonko Wed)

Spoiler:

-Stef

Sorry I was a little late on the game. I got her in 2nd place though I was busy playing with the new kitten(named Vala for those that don't visit the Lounge or Vala's thread)
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

FruitieCake: *starts screaming and making weird noises*
          Beefcake: What the heck was that?
          FruitieCake: No one is in here so I wanted to see if I could make an echo.
          Beefcake: *rolls eyes*
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

I'm here Watching "So You Think You Can Dance." Never watched it before but seeing as there is nothing else on....there are some pretty good dancers on this thing. I find it infitely less annoying than "American Idol." At least I can look away if people are bad, I don't have to continue to hear them strangle out a tune.

EDIT: Checking my e-mail now, DJgirl

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
              I'm here Watching "So You Think You Can Dance." Never watched it before but seeing as there is nothing else on....there are some pretty good dancers on this thing. I find it infitely less annoying than "American Idol." At least I can look away if people are bad, I don't have to continue to hear them strangle out a tune.

EDIT: Checking my e-mail now, DJgirl

-Stef
              Yeah I am not into American Idol or So You Think You Can Dance, but I do love Danicing With The Stars. This last season was great.

I am watching POTC 1 on USA right now(again). I would put in season 3 of The 4400 but that would mean I would have to get up!!
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Well I am going to go. It is still hot and muggy here, even after the rain, so I am going to go cool off.

See everyone tomorrow!!
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                  Yeah I am not into American Idol or So You Think You Can Dance, but I do love Dancing With The Stars. This last season was great.
                  Yeah, not a fan of Dancing with the Stars. Of course, now I always think of Vala's line: "I appeared on a television program where it seems you had to dance with supposedly well-known personalities in front of a panel of judges..."

"Oh, how very disturbing" sums up my thoughts exactly I like seeing people with actual talent get a chance to show it....but I'm not a fan of the whole "voting in" thing. Seems very suspicious and inaccurate to me. I tuned into AI once and I am convinced that the only reason a mediocre singer was passed onto the next round was because Simon had insulted her and the entire state of Hawaii decided to back her up. Talent my....rear.

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                  Well I am going to go. It is still hot and muggy here, even after the rain, so I am going to go cool off.

See everyone tomorrow!!
                  Night!

-Stef

Comment

*waves* Sorry I haven't been in much - and it doesn't look to be changing, either *sigh*. Anyway, hope everyone is well and I'll see you all again soon! in the meantime, fic:

Title: Strays Don't Sleep
                    Summary: Vala comes to Earth in s3, not s10.
                    Spoilers: None, unless Vala's existence and Sha're's death count.
                    (1: our hearts, they beat and break)
                    (2: civil sin)

Feedback appreciated!

Comment

KALES!!! Long time, no see! Thanks for the fics...off to read them. How's that crack!baby fic coming along? Any chance we'll be getting that soon? Please?

Oh, and just for you, I am making a team vid to one of the songs you highly recommended to me

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
                        *waves* Sorry I haven't been in much - and it doesn't look to be changing, either *sigh*. Anyway, hope everyone is well and I'll see you all again soon! in the meantime, fic:

Title: Strays Don't Sleep
                        Summary: Vala comes to Earth in s3, not s10.
                        Spoilers: None, unless Vala's existence and Sha're's death count.
                        (1: our hearts, they beat and break)
                        (2: civil sin)

Feedback appreciated!
                        Pretty good so far. Looking forward to the next chapter.
                        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

From JM's blog:

Little Raven-Hawk writes: “Who is going to there for the panel at Comic Con that you know of?”

Answer: So far, I believe Michael, Chris, Amanda and Ben for the SG-1 panel with Rob Cooper being a strong possibility.

*sigh* Everyone but Claudia I really wish she'd make an appearance somewhere....she always has such funny and/or interesting things to say, and I'd love to see her interactions with the rest of the cast.

-Stef

Comment

My hubby had a funny idea for an Unending vid that I hope one of you vid makers chose to do. A vid for the episode to Cher's song "If I could turn back time"
                            sigpic
                            thanks Stef
                            Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

It's dead tonight So I was watching SG-1 with one of my friends (we're still working on season 10-tonight was "The Pegasus Project" and "Insiders") and she's now officially a fan of Teal'c/Vala You know one of the things that I hate the most about watching the show with newbies, when they ask me something like "So, are Daniel and Vala ever going to get together?" I don't want to lie....but I don't want to spoil anything. It takes all of my self-control not to spoil people....because they ask, but do they really want to know? Plus, I don't want to spoil the enjoyment when unexpected things happen. Ah, the predicament!!

Anyway, think I'll head off to bed for the night. Talk to everyone later!

-Stef

Comment

A quick wallpaper before bed...pretty basic
                                Spoiler:

-Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X