Clear All

Hehe! Definitely tragic
    But since it's not mine, I'm perfectly happy that it's Vala's
    sigpic
    Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

I like your positive attitude, DJgirl

Okay, so I'm looking for a beta reader to go over my first chapter. Any takers?

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
        I like your positive attitude, DJgirl

Okay, so I'm looking for a beta reader to go over my first chapter. Any takers?

-Stef
        Thanks Stef

I would be willing to beta but I won't have time until tomorrow evening
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
          First of all djay, yes your wallpaper on pg 673 is the one I was thinking of...do you mind if I share it with the online friends I mentioned?

Second....may I just say: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have another piece of fiction posted at:

http://www.alldanielfic.com/viewstory.php?sid=846

It's taken me three tries to get this posted...the first time there were errors...the second time it got deleted...now third time lucky.
          But WARNING: this is not part of the 'the first day' series.
          This is a standalone and is big-time ANGST!
          If anyone wishes to throw rotten tomatoes at me after they read this, feel free, but I just had deal this this possibility.
          LC
          Wow - heavy on the emotion, excellent fic. Gotta go find a tissue. Very powerful, so hope it never happens...

Comment

Originally posted by Racheski View Post
            Wow - heavy on the emotion, excellent fic. Gotta go find a tissue. Very powerful, so hope it never happens...
            Glad everyone liked it...and I'm sorry about the heartbreak but I have so little trust in TPTB that I just had to deal with this possibility.
            I don't think I'll be doing anymore angst like that one....I do however have a few angsty ones planned for the 'lifetime' series, but at least Vala will part of them.
            Thanks about the Christmas WP...think I'm also gonna share that lovely shot of MS/CB ala Daniel & Vala in front of the 'gate....it is an interesting shot when you think about it not looking anything like the shots of them around about the time they are all standing in front of the 'gate applauding. I would imagine it was taken as the last scene was being filmed...when they are trading 'sayings'...yes very interesting...I very much want to think that TPTB were giving us a future shot of DV but an other part of me is pretty sure that I'm reading something that wasn't intended....right???
            LC
            sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
            http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Tragiday pic run

The last one is tragic cuz he rejected her
              sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                Thanks about the Christmas WP...think I'm also gonna share that lovely shot of MS/CB ala Daniel & Vala in front of the 'gate....it is an interesting shot when you think about it not looking anything like the shots of them around about the time they are all standing in front of the 'gate applauding. I would imagine it was taken as the last scene was being filmed...when they are trading 'sayings'...yes very interesting...I very much want to think that TPTB were giving us a future shot of DV but an other part of me is pretty sure that I'm reading something that wasn't intended....right???
                LC

Are you talking about this scene, right?
                It became my favorite too. Liike you I'm not sure what we require to see but I'm soo taking it as Daniel&Vala
                Can't wait to see the fics
                Last edited by gioia; 27 June 2007, 12:18 AM.
                sigpic
                Banner made by Stef

Comment

Looks like the final episode was a ratings success!

http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=886

DJAY
                  He's her Lobster!
                  LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Guys, I'm going seriously off topic but..
                    I'm melting here...It's just tooo hoooottttt.
                    I hate global warming. And more funny is that i can't turn air condition on continously because it makes me sick..
                    I'm this close to take my clothes off and wandering around in my bra and panties....

Is it this hot everywhere else?
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by gioia View Post
                      I hate global warming. And more funny is that i can't turn air condition on continously because it makes me sick..
                      I'm this close to take my clothes off and wandering around in my bra and panties....

Yep, it's hot everywhere.... :flops over from heatstroke:

Makes me miss winter.... Even if it means school.

"Woman who catch fly with chopstick accomplish anything." --- My friend, Elizabeth, about me.

Comment

It is extremely hot here in Ohio too. Luckily, we are getting thunderstorms later that is going to make it very pleasant for the next 5 days
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                          The pics are from Ex Deus Machina from Season 9

*runs off to read the sequel fic*
                          Thanks for that picture info! And I hope you enjoy the sequel...

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                          I am printing yours out so I can read some before bed
                          You'll have to let me know what you think of it... ^_^

Originally posted by djay View Post
                          There's a new romantic DV vid on YT. Music by Josh Grobin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lbe4Zu8gTM
                          Thanks for sharing!
                          sigpic
                          Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                          |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Danny: Honest, Vala, this never happens to me. Maybe if we try a different venue? One without so many people walking by?
                            Vala: But the office floor is one of my faves.
                            Danny: We can try there again later...for now...let's try one of my faves.
                            Vala: What's that?
                            Danny: The shower.
                            Vala: Okay. *drags off*

Comment

Ha! Love it Those two...just can't seem to get enough of each other!

Okay, so Vala just needs 2 more votes to win the Women of Stargate Picture Contest (Sam is at 47, Vala at 48). If you haven't voted today, head over there now I'll even supply some pictures (for Wonko Wed)

-Stef
                              Last edited by Stef; 27 June 2007, 01:11 PM.

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Nope, absolutely bucketing down here. Although it randomly cleared up this afternoon. People have died in floods as well. Not good.

How kind of you to provide, Stef!
                                sigpic
                                Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Working...
                                X