• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gioia View Post
    Never mind

YES!!!
    You're a genius, my fellow queen!!
    Oh stop, you are making me blush...LOL But Thanks!! PM Stef and give her your idea too. Then she has alot to work with

More Tragi-day
    Dominion and Quest 2...
    Spoiler:

sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Just PMed you, D!
      You totally deserves it
      thanks for caps
      sigpic
      Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

A little laughter on tragi-day. Stole this from a fic.

Sam responded, being careful not to open her mouth too widely, “I had an oral crisis, sir.”

“Sam, I am impressed,” began Vala, an air of truth in her tone, “although I hardly think this is the place to discuss your newfound… hobby.”

They are talking about a toothbrush issue. These little bits o story are cute. Especially the author speaking at the ends

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3255875/3/
        Last edited by kamiikiteiru; 17 April 2007, 12:05 PM.
        sigpic
        by: SerenaSerenity

Comment

Originally posted by kamiikiteiru View Post
          A little laughter on tragi-day. Stole this from a fic.

Sam responded, being careful not to open her mouth too widely, “I had an oral crisis, sir.”

“Sam, I am impressed,” began Vala, an air of truth in her tone, “although I hardly think this is the place to discuss your newfound… hobby.”

They are talking about a toothbrush issue. These little bits o story are cute. Especially the author speaking at the ends

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3255875/3/
          That was a cute story, especially with everyone's teeth troubles in here as of late!!
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
            Now I must write some questions for my next class. I get to lead a discussion on Never Been Kissed! Yee-haw!!

-Stef
            Aw, that movie has the all time best ending ever!
            I just LOVE that final scene where she is waiting for him on the baseball mound... and the clock is ticking down... the crowd is waiting in anticipation.. you think he is not coming... and then..
            THERE HE IS! And that kiss!
            *melts*

DJAY
            He's her Lobster!
            LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Originally posted by gioia View Post
              Anjirika, Congrats on your engagement!! How was it?
              My friend got engaged. We had a great party at Bosphorous but it was soo windy and I think I'm getting sick again. I've had a teeth problem and now sneezing
              What a poor girl i am..
              Aww... poor you! ^_^ I got engaged back in February and it was great...

I don't know where I was....probably lost in my own little world. I actually don't think I started reading fics until maybe February, and then seriously in March. I've never been a major fic person....until recently I will read and review, definitely!! Kales can attest to that!! Why do I keep using so many exclamation marks??!!
              Well- no matter Stef, you can read it now... my version of the back half of season 10.

Originally posted by Kales View Post
              Love scenes in 24... *cough photoshop manips of DV cough*

Hehe, there was this vid of Sparky ages ago that used loads of scenes from other tv programs TH and JF had done, it was very cool.
              So that's how they did it!!!! I had no idea.... i've seen that vid and was like so squeeable!

Originally posted by kamiikiteiru View Post
              <--wants to get engaged. But from recent faces on men when I mention going to a science fiction convention tells me I am too much of a geek. Sigh...I shall live alone forever and be that crazy old lady with a thousand cats.
              You'll find the guy for you kami... you just gotta keep looking... ^_^
              sigpic
              Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
              |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

KALES:

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by kamiikiteiru
                  <--wants to get engaged. But from recent faces on men when I mention going to a science fiction convention tells me I am too much of a geek. Sigh...I shall live alone forever and be that crazy old lady with a thousand cats.
                  Hey, you and I can hang out....trading crazy cat stories!!! I actually have the opposite effect, I say I like science fiction and men flock to me. Of course, the quality of those men....I hate to be superficial, but let's just say that they're only a minor step up from Napolean Dynamite.

I think I literally saw drool drip from some guys' faces when I said something about "Firefly" or Star Wars. I once made the mistake, when we were asked to name one thing we thought we knew more about that anyone else in class, of saying Star Wars. Yeah, this guy would not leave me alone after that!! I learned my lesson

And don't worry about those guys, they obviously don't appreciate the kind of devotion you're capable of!!

But if you don't find someone, look me up....I'll most likely be alone, still making wallpapers, playing with my cats, and reading trashy romance novels. You know, living the American dream!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hey, you and I can hang out....trading crazy cat stories!!! I actually have the opposite effect, I say I like science fiction and men flock to me. Of course, the quality of those men....I hate to be superficial, but let's just say that they're only a minor step up from Napolean Dynamite.

I think I literally saw drool drip from some guys' faces when I said something about "Firefly" or Star Wars. I once made the mistake, when we were asked to name one thing we thought we knew more about that anyone else in class, of saying Star Wars. Yeah, this guy would not leave me alone after that!! I learned my lesson

And don't worry about those guys, they obviously don't appreciate the kind of devotion you're capable of!!

But if you don't find someone, look me up....I'll most likely be alone, still making wallpapers, playing with my cats, and reading trashy romance novels. You know, living the American dream!

-Stef
                    I feel like I will never get to the point where I will meet my Daniel Jackson and live happily ever after. Someday, but until then, I am the crazy cat lady right along with you guys!
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

-Stef
                      I met my hubby at a Star Wars movie night. I was 18. We married almost 10 months later and will have been married for 10 years this August. He was my first boyfriend. It happens ladies.

Spoilers for off topic ness (my day)
                      Spoiler:

Well I managed the call with out being too much of an idiot. Now to write that query letter.

I called my mom while hyped up on the adrinaline afterward and she told me 100 year old Great Grandma is going into hospice care and that friday may be too late to see her. So I'll have to convince the hubby to go with me tomarrow night.

I got my power cord and am back on my laptop. So I've had a mixed day.

sigpic
                      thanks Stef
                      Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Woohoo! caps from my favourite episode Yay!

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                        I met my hubby at a Star Wars movie night. I was 18. We married almost 10 months later and will have been married for 10 years this August. He was my first boyfriend. It happens ladies.

Spoiler:

Well I managed the call with out being too much of an idiot. Now to write that query letter.

I called my mom while hyped up on the adrinaline afterward and she told me 100 year old Great Grandma is going into hospice care and that friday may be too late to see her. So I'll have to convince the hubby to go with me tomarrow night.

<snip>
                        That's really sweet about your hubby! (I love Star Wars too It's what sparked my love of Sci-Fi)
                        Glad the phone call went well.
                        Sorry to hear about your Great Grandma, hope she's ok

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post

Spoiler:

I got my power cord and am back on my laptop. So I've had a mixed day.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...niel-Vala2.jpg

Awww that is so cute how you guys met!!

My thoughts are with you and your family.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Don't know if anyone has realized yet or not BUT according to MSOnline, the episode of 24 we're waiting for won't be aired now until April 30...apparently the character arc has been condensed into three episodes.
                            LC
                            sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                            http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                              Don't know if anyone has realized yet or not BUT according to MSOnline, the episode of 24 we're waiting for won't be aired now until April 30...apparently the character arc has been condensed into three episodes.
                              LC
                              April 30th cannot get here fast enough...LOL

Going to call it a night. I have some housework that needs to be done...yuck!

See everyone tomorrow
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                                LC
                                Aww... poor Micheal... first it was supposed to air mid April, then the 26th and now the 30th??? *cries* Micheal has bad luck when it comes to arcs...

....oh Stef, I have a vid request! Can you make a Dala vid to 'Faith of the heart' ?? Here are the lyrics-- I was listening to the song yesterday and I could see the vid unfold in my mind- too bad I have NOOOO patience for making vids... hence why I'm suggesting this one! It would be great from Danny's perspective...

Spoiler for length
                                Spoiler:
                                It's been a long road
                                Getting from there to here
                                It's been a long time
                                But my time is finally near

And I can feel the change in the wind right now
                                Nothings in my way
                                And they're not gonna hold me down no more
                                No there not gonna hold me down

Cause I've got faith of the heart
                                I'm going where my heart will take me
                                I've got faith to believe
                                I can do anything
                                I've got strength of the soul
                                And no one's gonna bend or break me
                                I can reach any star
                                I've got faith
                                I've got faith
                                Faith of the heart

It's been a long night
                                Trying to find my way
                                Been through the darkness
                                Now I finally have my day
                                I will see my dream come alive at last
                                I will touch the sky
                                And they're not gonna hold me down no more
                                No there not gonna change my mind

I can do anything
                                I can reach any star
                                I've got faith
                                Faith of the heart

I've known a wind so cold and seen the darkest days
                                But now the winds I feel are only winds of change
                                I've been through the fire and I've been through the rain
                                But I'll be fine

I can do anything
                                I can reach any star
                                I've got faith
                                Faith of the heart

Faith of the heart