Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iheartvala View Post
    Daniel and Vala are so close to winning the couple's picture thread, let's make it happen!
    I have to wait until after 11ish tonight, which means I may not vote again until morning.
    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

DJ, your avatar is so cute! Any MS goss to share with us on the convention?

DJAY
      He's her Lobster!
      LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Ok, here's a question.
        In Avalon Vala came back with the tablet and bracelets in order to find the treasure and ensure they let her come along for the ride.
        Do you think she was just in it for the money, or do you think she had alterior motives (concerning a certain archaelogist) and wanted to start something up with Daniel?

DJAY
        He's her Lobster!

Comment

HAPPY EASTER! Woot!

We need a Dala pick me up! Luckily the final eps of season 10 air for the US starting this friday! So I'll be more type-ative then. But today? You guys named it. Its sleepy Sunday and I don't have much to say.

Except a futuristic question that hinges on Unending
          Spoiler:
          So we know they will get together even if the movie doesn't show it. Do you see them having kids and how many??
          sigpic
          by: SerenaSerenity

Comment

Spoiler:
            So we know they will get together even if the movie doesn't show it. Do you see them having kids and how many??
            Well, I never imagined Vala as a mother, but then along came Adria. There was some maternal instinct there and she seemed to care for Adria at first (well apart form her daughter destroying the galaxy and all)
            I would love them to have a couple of kids. With blue eyes like Daniel! Twins would be nice. (But then I wouldn't want them to settle down and stop going exploring, saving the world etc, either just so they can change nappies)

DJAY
            He's her Lobster!

Comment

Good Evening Shippers!!!

Just voted in the Couples Pic contest and now Dala is tied with J/S!! I will make sure that I vote everyday
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Ok, is eating chocolate for breakfast a bad thing?

DJAY
                He's her Lobster!

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post
                  DJ, your avatar is so cute! Any MS goss to share with us on the convention?

DJAY
                  Thanks!

Let's see..... MS gossip.....

I asked him if he was naked under the flag. He said he couldn't remember, but probably was.
                  He talked about being on '24'. Didn't say much else. His first episode should be on April 16th. (double check on MSOL)
                  Mentioned he would want to play Er'Thom instead of Dav, if they made a movie of "Local Custom'. (the book he read for for the audio version). I, myself, yelled out it was because Er'Thom had more sex scenes. (Yes, I've listened to it several times.)
                  I know I'm forgetting a lot at the moment. Look for the full report on MSOL - I'm sure DanaJeanne is working on it as fast as she can.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, DJFave.
                    LOL! Naked? Might have to go watch that scene again!

That's good news that MSOL is doing a report. I've been checking their website regularly and they have good goss!

So, does he smell really good!?? LOL!

DJAY
                    (who's so annoyed she lives in Oz and can't get to these cons!)
                    He's her Lobster!

Comment

Thanks, DJFave.
                      LOL! Naked? Might have to go watch that scene again!

That's good news that MSOL is doing a report. I've been checking their website regularly and they have good goss!

So, does he smell really good!?? LOL!

DJAY
                      (who's so annoyed she lives in Oz and can't get to these cons!)
                      From each time I've been around him, yes he smells good!

Save your pennies. There are cons in Oz and NZ. And if you could get to only one con here, make it the Vancouver one. It is the best of them (in my opinion.. but then I've never gone to one elsewhere.) I hear the Chicago con is one big party.

sigpic

Comment

Ok, is eating chocolate for breakfast a bad thing?

DJAY
                        Well it depends on what else you had....if you combined it with say, fruit...that would be good...and then perhaps including a cereal product like say oats...so having raisin/chocolatechip oatmeal cookies can be acceptable,lol....OH and if it's very dark chocolate you had then that's okay too...there feel better now?lol
                        LC
                        sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                        http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Does eating a chocolate bunny with coffee count? Hehe!

DJAY
                          (living on the wild side)
                          He's her Lobster!

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
                            Daniels patterns-- well...hard to say, I mean I'd say that they are more MS patterns, you the way he turns his head etc.

---that's what I mean 'bout Daniel's patterns... *shudder* and we've seen Daniel without his glasses so, it was hard for me to seperate the charactes in the little I saw.

Other than that- I am looking forward to seeing more Dala goodness in the movies. *prays for squeeable scenes*
                            Oh I see you're referring to little things that we identify as 'Daniel'...yeah I understand now....gotta say that aside from the hands, not much really hit me as 'Daniel'...and yeah we've seen Daniel lots without his glasses BUT they are part of the character's persona so in another show I wouldn't see the character of Daniel unless the other character was also wearing glasses...was that clear as mud?lol
                            Did you watch much?...there's scene nearish to the end in a car where the character looks absolutely insane....now that was creepy...and then another one where he's hiding behind a trash dumpster...very sexy, but creepy....MS did a great job...hope this gets him some more creepy stuff.
                            LC
                            sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

DJAY
                              Only if it was very dark chocolate...and given that it was a bunny and likely to be milk chocolate I'd have to say ...ah, no....but I'm sure you enjoyed it anyway.
                              LC
                              sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

DJAY
                                Chocolate for breakfast is perfectly alright if it is
                                a) Easter
                                b) left-over birthday cake.

A.
                                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Working...
                                X