• Show
Clear All

Thanks for that!
    Now, more reading to do.

DJAY
    He's her Lobster!
    LTS: Life's too short

Comment

I know how you feel about t.v. shows I am quite picky I like character driven shows not plot driven shows I like arcs and good SL. ok to stay on topic

for those who celebrate
      Last edited by poundpuppy29; 08 April 2007, 12:05 AM.
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

HAPPY EASTER!

Comment

*waves* Happy Easter!

EDIT: And can I just say *well done!* Daniel is so owning the hottie thread right now

kales
          Last edited by Kales; 08 April 2007, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Bump!

What?! Have we run out of things to say about DV??

DJAY
            He's her Lobster!

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post
              Bump!

What?! Have we run out of things to say about DV??

DJAY
              Definitely not. I've been busy voting at H&H games just now...

Comment

Ok. just helped out DV on the couples thread. Now we're tied with Jack/Sam, There's some tough competition!

DJAY
                He's her Lobster!

Comment

Short question. Could someone list the themes for the pics again? So I can write them down. I've been going through the pages and can't find them anymore.

Thanks.

A.
                  VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Here's a list of themes
                    Originally posted by Kales View Post
                    Minx Monday
                    EDIT: So as not to clash with FunDay, in honour of thief!Vala, leather, outfits, thievery, lying, and general unscrupulousness.
                    TragiDay (Tuesday)
                    Bring on the pain, the whump and the emotional trauma. There might even be tears *cough spot the quote cough*
                    Wonko Wednesday
                    For all those times one of our duo just has to let it all out, preferably before they take hostages
                    There's-Day
                    Ah, middle distance gazing! What wonders do they behold behind those fars-gazing (couldn't resist) orbs?
                    FunDay
                    It's TragiDay's more laughable sister. All their comic moments.
                    Sat-On Day
                    Do we need to explain this? - nope, still don't need to
                    Sleepy Sunday
                    Awwwwwwww! Yup yup.
                    Just thought I'd remind everyone, and I'm currently not on a comp with caps, so it's up to you lot! *valiantly passes torch*

EDIT: stef, look, another page

kay x
                    sigpic
                    Inside soft clouds we have drowned so deep in slumber our feet have lost the ground...

Comment

Thank you, Tonttu! Green.

*scribble, scribble*

*scribble, underline*

Shouldn't forget that anymore.

This pic should be worth an awww.

A.
                      VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                        AARRGGHH...since when do we(Canada) get the first run airing???????...oh this is so frustrating....I couldn't find an airing date for Canada anywhere...and now I've got try and catch it while I making supper...I repeat AAARRGGHHH!
                        Personally looking forward to creepy...hoping and praying that the story is better than UTM.
                        And just what do you mean by 'Daniel's patterns'?
                        LC
                        Daniels patterns-- well...hard to say, I mean I'd say that they are more MS patterns, you the way he turns his head etc.
                        Originally posted by Stef View Post
                        Wait....wait....wait...Wha?! How do you even do that?!
                        Eh- not to sure actually. I know that my dad uses something called 'simple server' it basically broadcasts your website onto the net.

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                        Well I thought 'Judcial Indiscretion' was pretty good...definitely better plot than UTM...and MS as creepy pyscho....excellent. Funny ya know, I didn't see it as Daniel being a creep...I think it was because of the absence of the glasses...if this creepy character had been wearing glasses it would have been hard to put distance between the characters. And the Irish accent was great...felt a little too heavy BUT the accent was actually fake for the character too so it was probably okay that it was exaggerated...what I did find harder to watch was those hands doing nasty stuff,lol...weird huh?..there was a little flash of his hands when he was doing something nasty that looked very similar to the shape of his hands when cupping Vala's face and that was definitely disturbing.
                        Anyway I quite enjoyed it.
                        LC
                        ---that's what I mean 'bout Daniel's patterns... *shudder* and we've seen Daniel without his glasses so, it was hard for me to seperate the charactes in the little I saw.

Other than that- I am looking forward to seeing more Dala goodness in the movies. *prays for squeeable scenes*
                        sigpic
                        Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                        |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                          Bones is fantastic. I'm one of the obssesed Squintz (Bones fans) and you'll love the chemistry. Very will they won't they and they tease Booth/Brennan more blatantly with out doing anything as much as SG1 teases us with Daniel/Vala.
                          I am a fan of David Boreanaz, huge, but I found his acting in "Bones" not so good. Seems to me that he is a little bit expressionless...sorry

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL SHIPPERS OF THE REAL ONE SHIP

Banner spoiler
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Just came to home. what a wonderful weekend it was
                            andd many pages to read and piccies to look
                            I miss Dala much..

I don't celebriate Easter but Happy Easter to all people who do
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Daniel and Vala are so close to winning the couple's picture thread, let's make it happen!

Comment

Happy Easter Dalas ( lol, Dallas !!! ) ok... ENOUGH *hides*

Comment

Working...
                                X