No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay so gotta run to work, but thank you oh Marshall of the DV Arts, you caught me not participating in an H&H game

I'm sorry, I was too exhausted to ramble incoherently and help push us to two pages more. And also, the weather in Scotland right now is absolute bliss. Daniel and Vala want me to be happy. They want me to go and laze around Edinburgh meadows *nods*

kay x

Comment

Minx Monday
      EDIT: So as not to clash with FunDay, in honour of thief!Vala, leather, outfits, thievery, lying, and general unscrupulousness.
      TragiDay (Tuesday)
      Bring on the pain, the whump and the emotional trauma. There might even be tears *cough spot the quote cough*
      Wonko Wednesday
      For all those times one of our duo just has to let it all out, preferably before they take hostages
      There's-Day
      Ah, middle distance gazing! What wonders do they behold behind those fars-gazing (couldn't resist) orbs?
      FunDay
      It's TragiDay's more laughable sister. All their comic moments.
      Sat-On Day
      Do we need to explain this? - nope, still don't need to
      Sleepy Sunday
      Awwwwwwww! Yup yup.
      Just thought I'd remind everyone, and I'm currently not on a comp with caps, so it's up to you lot! *valiantly passes torch*

EDIT: stef, look, another page

kay x

Comment

Kales, what a adorable fic. It made 'my day from hell' a little more bright. just for this, i can't thank you enough.

EDIT: liked the the caps. once again as some many person said before me, i like this thread much because whenever i come, there is always something lovely!!
        Long live DALA!!!!
        I need these little caps much now. more please???
        sigpic
        Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Aw, *hugs gioia*

I guess I can forgive you for not chatting more, Kales...but that's only because you stroked my ego by using my now-official title What is yours again? Something to do with Scrolls or Themes, right? Can't remember what the final verdict was.

I wish it were that nice here....it was closing in on 80 Monday, then yesterday it was a high of 46, today a high of 43! Um...okay. Stupid Indiana weather. So, I am stuck in doors between classes, fiddling around on computers.

Wow, I just realized how pathetic I look. I post here ALL the time It's only because when I need to kill time, I get on a computer....and I have no other sites to check out. Oh well...

Update on my vid:
          Finished the back half....now I need to go back and tighten up the first portion. I finally figured out how to stop my WMM from crashing. Woo-hoo! On a sad note, apparently all of the voice-overs I want to use already have music in the background, and they conflict with the music in my video Does anybody know if there is a program that can amplify dialogue and minimize background noise? Otherwise, it looks like the voice-overs will be at a minimum Stupid SG-1 music department!

Okay, time to go to Cognitive Psychology. Probably be back on afterwards, seeing as I have 2 hours free and have to write a article synopsis.

Oh, and we're ONE vote away from eliminting Shep/Teyla from the DV vs ST game. I can't vote again, but I'm sure one of you can

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hello All!!

Been busy, busy at work trying to catch up on everything I have missed the past couple of days.

I don't know if this pic counts for today's theme or not, but I will post it anyways

sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
              Aw, *hugs gioia*

I guess I can forgive you for not chatting more, Kales...but that's only because you stroked my ego by using my now-official title What is yours again? Something to do with Scrolls or Themes, right? Can't remember what the final verdict was.

I wish it were that nice here....it was closing in on 80 Monday, then yesterday it was a high of 46, today a high of 43! Um...okay. Stupid Indiana weather. So, I am stuck in doors between classes, fiddling around on computers.

Wow, I just realized how pathetic I look. I post here ALL the time It's only because when I need to kill time, I get on a computer....and I have no other sites to check out. Oh well...

Update on my vid:
              Finished the back half....now I need to go back and tighten up the first portion. I finally figured out how to stop my WMM from crashing. Woo-hoo! On a sad note, apparently all of the voice-overs I want to use already have music in the background, and they conflict with the music in my video Does anybody know if there is a program that can amplify dialogue and minimize background noise? Otherwise, it looks like the voice-overs will be at a minimum Stupid SG-1 music department!

Okay, time to go to Cognitive Psychology. Probably be back on afterwards, seeing as I have 2 hours free and have to write a article synopsis.

Oh, and we're ONE vote away from eliminting Shep/Teyla from the DV vs ST game. I can't vote again, but I'm sure one of you can

-Stef
              I eliminated Shep and Teyla from the game

V: We won Darling, isn't that exciting?
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Been shopping...now have classes and won't be back till later. And there is a new fic too.

I wish I had caps to post. Where do you people get these things?

What was Daniel looking at in that pic??? What a perv! Though...she does like to display them.

Sigh...okay someone post the cutest D/V pics of all time for me to oggle at later. And you would be my friend. Lata!
                sigpic
                by: SerenaSerenity

Comment

Yay! Way to be, DJGirl. A nice little victory for us

Hey, if she's putting them right out there, you'd look too Can't fault the guy. I'm a little jeaous though...women that thin are not supposed to be that well endowed! It's the trade-off in life, that's just TPTB's way of equaling everyone out. She broke that rule....not fair!

Where do we get caps? There used to be a cap site, but I usually just cap my own with WMM. I like finding those little random expressions

Quick question, I was watching some blooper thing and I saw a clip of MS presumably smelling CB's armpits (!!)...where is that from?

Oh, and is anyone else going to be watching the marathon next Friday and the special before 10.5 premieres here in Los Estados Unidos? Aren't MS and CJ supposed to be hosting it or something? Or am I delusional? Maybe they'll say something about DV or Vala

As for cute pics, alas, I am not at my apartment right now....but until then I will have to make due with the caps I have on my photobucket account....

The Quest Pt.2
                  Spoiler:

Daniel defending our gal It always looks like she's holding his arm...or is that just me?

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                    Update on my vid:
                    Audacity might be able to do that
                    sigpic
                    Inside soft clouds we have drowned so deep in slumber our feet have lost the ground...

Comment

Cool, thanks

-Stef

Comment

Finally getting around to posting my pics of my favorite looks for Daniel and Vala.

I think Vala was at her prettiest in The Ties That Bind..

One of my favorites(because I have many) has to be how Daniel looks in The Quest...

sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Ooh, that is a yummy pic of Daniel

As for Vala, I wasn't fond of her hair in season 9 (except for "Crusade"). The only time I thought it looked good was in "Avalon." Just not a fan of the streaks My preference for her hair is when it's down and somewhat straightened, but with volume (ala the picture I posted from the end of "Counterstrike"). She just looks very...I don't know...womanly and beautiful.

Okay...and Kales, what is that fic you love so much? Something about thieves or some such, I think. Also, does anybody know the link to the fic about Daniel and Vala being posessed and then she gets pregnant (it's like 30 chapters). It was two words, the first word started with S and the second with M.....okay...not that!! That sounded really dirty, didn't it?

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by djay View Post
                            Oh, I love sappy too!
                            Karaoke-That can be DV's second "date"!
                            DJAY
                            That would make a GREAT second date!
                            Originally posted by djay View Post
                            I've been watching videos on the SG1 video site.
                            I had a look at "A Place in my heart" that everyone was raving about. It's great Nef!
                            Thank goodness a few of my old faves are still available over there.
                            DJAY
                            I know, I requested it.... ^_^
                            Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
                            Unending thoughts:
                            Spoiler:
                            Actually, every time I watch the dinner scene where they are laughing, I keep thinking that it wasn't scripted laughter - that the actors themselves are laughing at something. Maybe it's because you never see Teal'c laugh. It feels more like Chris Judge laughing. I'm not complaining. It's a great moment. That's just my take.
                            So true...I totally see that as well.

...as for the quietness of the board...well, my net at school was shot and my computer is on the fritz so I haven't actually had the time to post....

Loved the pic spamming guys though... ^_^
                            sigpic
                            Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                            |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

I think the official verdict was 'Keeper of the Themes' for me, which I like due to its air of mystery and stuff. Also, it can be applied to either fanfiction or theme days

OMG that Quest II pic, Stef *THUD* Sooooo adorable.

Okay, must get started on some of this work. Gioia - and everyone else - thanks for your comments on le ficlet Stef, I post here 24h a day and lurk too. So don't feel bad.

"Ladies, Sams, we're all in this reality together!"

kay x

Comment

Stef:

Savoir Aimer by FBI Bones - possession/pregnancy...
                                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3230364/1/

Honor Amongst Thieves by Cleo the Muse - pirate!Danny, what if instead of running into SG-1 after his descension, he'd met Vala instead? *grin*
                                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3394910/1/

kay x

Comment

Working...
                                X