Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a little short movie

Last edited by valaCB; 24 September 2005, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Comment

Be still, my little shippy heart.

Thanks, valaCB.

A.
        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

If y'all noticed during Beachhead, Daniel was standing next to Vala in all the scene on the Prometheus.

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
            If y'all noticed during Beachhead, Daniel was standing next to Vala in all the scene on the Prometheus.
            Yeah, I think he was her babysitter ! So that she don't do or touch anything she's not allowed!!
            Spoiler:

Comment

(Note: Its only REALLY funny if you're actually old enough to remember who The Carpenters were and to have heard Karen Carpenter sing it.)

DANIEL
              Why do birds suddenly appear
              Every time you are near?
              Just like me, they long to be
              Close to you.

VALA
              Why do stars fall down from the sky
              Every time you walk by?
              Close to you.

TOGETHER
              On the day that you were born
              The angels got together
              And decided to create a dream come true
              So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold
              And starlight in your eyes of blue.

DANIEL
              That is why all the girls in town
              Follow you all around.
              Close to you.

TOGETHER
              On the day that you were born
              The angels got together
              And decided to create a dream come true
              So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold
              And starlight in your eyes of blue.

That is why all the girls in town
              Follow you all around.
              Close to you.
              Just like me (Just like me)
              They long to be
              Close to you.
              Last edited by chyron; 26 September 2005, 03:21 AM.
              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

yes! that was so funny when daniel took vala's scarf

nice song chyron *giggles*

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                  Yeah, I think he was her babysitter ! So that she don't do or touch anything she's not allowed!!
                  LOL
                  Very nice song chyron

Comment

I wish I could give myself some red, simply because I had that song going through my head for about four hours this morning. ARRGGGG!!!!
                    Any way here's another...

We've Only Just Begun
                    (Previously performed by The Carpenters)
                    We've only just begun to live,
                    White lace and promises
                    A kiss for luck and we're on our way.
                    And yes, We've just begun.

Before the rising sun we fly,
                    So many roads to choose
                    We start our walking and learn to run.

Sharing horizons that are new to us,
                    Watching the signs along the way,
                    Talking it over just the two of us,
                    Working together day to day
                    Together.

And when the evening comes we smile,
                    So much of life ahead
                    We'll find a place where there's room to grow,

-------------------------------------------------------
                    Oh if you young 'uns could imagine Daniel & Vala lip syching this song to the version by The Carpenters. Oh the humanity!
                    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Trying to get this back on the first page. Where are all you shippers?

Let's get some of those shippy pics from Avalon 2 posted.

"Are you okay?" "Can you walk?"

*sigh*

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

After a few akward(sp) moments...

Comment

Now fill in your own response...
                            VALA: You don't bring me flowers anymore
                            DANIEL: ????
                            (mine - You kept grinding them up and smoking them)

Comment

DANIEL:I never brought you flowers in the first place
                              VALA: You didnt
                              DANIEL:Nope
                              VALA: So who sent them?
                              DANIEL:*shrugs shoulders*
                              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                              love Torri

Comment

DANIEL: My pet donkey keeps eating them

sigpic
                                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Working...
                                X