X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you seen this???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

Its now on $216.27 !!!!
    Last edited by valaCB; 05 September 2005, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Poor Daniel...

Comment

Did y'all know that thw GW Omnipedia's got Vala in the database? Just search under Mal Doran, Vala.

Oh and enter at your own risk. There's spoilers for season 9 along with the character bio.

Comment

I'd like to learn something more about this Tok'ra who removed the symbiote and healed her. Good question for Joe Mallozzi to be asked...

Comment

Hey, kids. Got another fic for ya. Remember, it's post-Beachhead.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/lmi...21.html#cutid1

Enjoy!

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
              Hey, kids. Got another fic for ya. Remember, it's post-Beachhead.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/lmi...21.html#cutid1

Enjoy!

Lisa Michelle
              AWWWW!!! That was so SAD!!!

Comment

Interesting how long it's gonna take for the pics I posted to appear here... the whole day? Longer?

Comment

Just watched Prometheus Unbound for the second time.
                  I can't believe how funny these two are! I love that line "You're a fruitcake".
                  Sooooo funny!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                    Sooooo funny!
                    Those three magic words that changes any relationship. It was love at first stomach punch.
                    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Sooooo funny!

I think these three words were an improvisation of MS!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Sooooo funny!
                        The chemistry the two of them share is MAGIC!

Comment

Originally posted by TracysTrails
                          The chemistry the two of them share is MAGIC!
                          So what would 'their' song be? Crazy for You? Paradise by the Dashboard Light?
                          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                            Its now on $216.27 !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                              I think these three words were an improvisation of MS!

That does sound like Michael Shanks, doesn't it!? I saw him at a convention, and he's very funny. Actually, he can be quite sarcastic!

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                                So what would 'their' song be? Crazy for You? Paradise by the Dashboard Light?
                                Ahhhh, Meatloaf.... Actually, I thought of them when I was listening to The Pretenders' "I'll Stand by You."

Comment

Working...
                                X