No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, seriously, you are going to make me faint, DJGirl I love how lose he is in the movie, he just has this amazing smile that we don't see nearly enough of on SG-1

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
      Okay, seriously, you are going to make me faint, DJGirl I love how lose he is in the movie, he just has this amazing smile that we don't see nearly enough of on SG-1

-Stef
      Hehehe, I would never want to make anyone faint...no way

I totally agree with you Stef, he should have had a WAY bigger part. He looked so fine in that whole movie!!!!
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
        MS looks fantastic in that movie!! He is totally adorable in that role!!
        You mean these jeans
        http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...girl/UTM/1.jpg
        Mistletoe booty!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
          Hehehe, I would never want to make anyone faint...no way

I totally agree with you Stef, he should have had a WAY bigger part. He looked so fine in that whole movie!!!!
          Is this an intentional repost? Would I do that? *looks around shifty manner*

I agree. It was like watching an AU of Daniel, the characters were so similar and lovely. But he smiled a lot more and was a lot more relaxed, and I admit - don't call me unfaithful - that I squeeeeed at the end, lol.

And there was a scene in the middle where Jaime's character - where have I seen her before btw? - finds him asleep with a book on his chest. Too cute.

And Stef, exactly! I'd love for - this is shameful - but I'd love for them to do a movie adap of one of these books... "The Guy Next Door", Meg Cabot, or "The Time Traveller's Wife" by Audrey Niffen-something-I-cannot-spell. Don't ask me why - both the female characters are redheads apparently - but I think CB would be incredible as either one. And the Cabot book, despite being a rather predictable chicklit - is absolutely hilarious at points. One of those books I read in one sitting and my mother asked if I was quite alright, seeing as I was laughing out loud.

The Time Traveller's Wife... I love the book, even if I think Clare - the wife in the title - is a little bit of a Mary Sue. So I think CB would be good enough to make it work, but I wouldn't like to see anyone of lesser talent try, if that makes sense.

And both male characters would be perfect for MS I think.

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
            Is this an intentional repost? Would I do that? *looks around shifty manner*

And there was a scene in the middle where Jaime's character - where have I seen her before btw? - finds him asleep with a book on his chest. Too cute.

<snip>

kay x
            She was Cadman in SGA Duet. She was the one stuck in McKay
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

^ *smacks forehead*

Now I recognise her. She's gotten a lot prettier since SGA. Or they just gave her better hair.

But Daniel - sorry, Kevin - as a surrogate Daddy was just too sweet. Daniel as a dad would be perfect.

kay x

Comment

I swear this is the last pic I will post tonight from UTM....

sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Just so I stay On Topic, here is a Dala/DanDoran pic...

sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Squeee! And Thunk! Thanks DJG!

((((DJGirl)))

Okay I need coffee. It's 2am, I have a tutorial at 10, and I have an essay to write and a play to read. Can I do it? Yes!!!

*whimper* Please stay online guys. I need the support tonight.

And Stef, I tried to help you out in the other thread. But that's gotten way too convoluted for me. I'm sorry, I'm retreating back to the 'ship thread!

kay x

Comment

Squeee! And Thunk! Thanks DJG!

((((DJGirl)))

Okay I need coffee. It's 2am, I have a tutorial at 10, and I have an essay to write and a play to read. Can I do it? Yes!!!

*whimper* Please stay online guys. I need the support tonight.

And Stef, I tried to help you out in the other thread. But that's gotten way too convoluted for me. I'm sorry, I'm retreating back to the 'ship thread!

kay x
                      No problem Kales!!!!! Always here to help put a smile on someones face That and I love sharing all the pics I have in my PB

sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Have never seen any x-mas michael movie, but I do agree Daniel should smile more. The one at the end of memento mori melts me like butta! I could stare at that smile all day.
                        sigpic
                        by: SerenaSerenity

Comment

Originally posted by kamiikiteiru View Post
                          Have never seen any x-mas michael movie, but I do agree Daniel should smile more. The one at the end of memento mori melts me like butta! I could stare at that smile all day.
                          So say we all ... *happy sigh*

Thanks, DJG

Ugh I'm feeling incredibly crappy tonight, pardon my language. Haven't felt this rotten in ages. *head desk* Hate feeling like this, especially since there's no damn reason for it.

kay x

Comment

Okay, so a final post before I go tobed unusually early (in all fairness, I haven't slept in 27 hours).
                            It's okay, Kales. I've all but given up on that thread. It seems for every point I make, someone pics out one word to nitpick and find fault with. I'm not angry, just *sigh*

^ *smacks forehead*

Now I recognise her. She's gotten a lot prettier since SGA. Or they just gave her better hair.

But Daniel - sorry, Kevin - as a surrogate Daddy was just too sweet. Daniel as a dad would be perfect.
                            He He. I can't believe you didn't know it was Cadman! Although, I've got one-up on you guys. I knew her first as Kristina on "General Hospital," back when I watched soaps. I remember that she cried a lot and then got blown up. Good times

I agree. It was like watching an AU of Daniel, the characters were so similar and lovely. But he smiled a lot more and was a lot more relaxed, and I admit - don't call me unfaithful - that I squeeeeed at the end, lol.

And Stef, exactly! I'd love for - this is shameful - but I'd love for them to do a movie adap of one of these books... "The Guy Next Door", Meg Cabot, or "The Time Traveller's Wife" by Audrey Niffen-something-I-cannot-spell. Don't ask me why - both the female characters are redheads apparently - but I think CB would be incredible as either one. And the Cabot book, despite being a rather predictable chicklit - is absolutely hilarious at points. One of those books I read in one sitting and my mother asked if I was quite alright, seeing as I was laughing out loud.
                            OMG, Kales. You and I have some sort of weird connection. I've actually read Meg Cabot's book "The Guy Next Door." A nice, fun read. While I don't remember the actual plot, I do remember laughing pretty loudly as I read it in my dorm freshman year. I would totally love to see MS and CB do a romance like that...playful and fun. We can cross our fingers

And MS was beyond adorable in UTM. While I loved Daniel, I don't think I had really melted over MS until that point. He was just so....open and warm. *sigh* Makes me want to watch it again. Of course, I'd have to ffwd through the creepy toothed dead husband. Seriously, was I the only one that thought her husband's smile was scary?

Okay, off to bed now. So. Very. Tired.

Oh, and while I'm gone, if anyone can come up with some songs that might fit a vid that deals with DV and their spouses (Sha're/Tomin). Something about them moving on or whatever. Just really interested in making a vid somewhere down the line to that

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

So say we all ... *happy sigh*

Thanks, DJG

Ugh I'm feeling incredibly crappy tonight, pardon my language. Haven't felt this rotten in ages. *head desk* Hate feeling like this, especially since there's no damn reason for it.

kay x
                              ((((Kales)))) I know what it feels like to feel poopy for no reason. This thread was really one of the few places I had to make me feel better!!
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                                Okay, so a final post before I go tobed unusually early (in all fairness, I haven't slept in 27 hours).
                                ((Stef)) Get some sleep, girl! Between DJG being in hospital and you're insomnia and me being ill we're going to need a separate recuperation thread!

It's okay, Kales. I've all but given up on that thread. It seems for every point I make, someone pics out one word to nitpick and find fault with. I'm not angry, just *sigh*
                                Right there with you. The same thing happened to me with the Daniel discussion thread ages ago...

He He. I can't believe you didn't know it was Cadman! Although, I've got one-up on you guys. I knew her first as Kristina on "General Hospital," back when I watched soaps. I remember that she cried a lot and then got blown up. Good times
                                Okay now that's freaky. I totally didn't remember her as General Hospital - if it wasn't about Sam and Jason(?), I wasn't interested And my addiction was only about a month and a half long - I was on study leave and getting up to watch it at 10am made sure I was actually awake in the morning

OMG, Kales. You and I have some sort of weird connection. I've actually read Meg Cabot's book "The Guy Next Door." A nice, fun read. While I don't remember the actual plot, I do remember laughing pretty loudly as I read it in my dorm freshman year. I would totally love to see MS and CB do a romance like that...playful and fun. We can cross our fingers
                                It is becoming scary, lol. At least we live in the secure knowledge that we have different music tastes mostly, lol. *nods* I'd love to see them do something playful as well, MS has brilliant comic timing and it'd be nice to see him do more with that since they usually make him brood Not that I'm complaining too loudly...

And MS was beyond adorable in UTM. While I loved Daniel, I don't think I had really melted over MS until that point. He was just so....open and warm. *sigh* Makes me want to watch it again. Of course, I'd have to ffwd through the creepy toothed dead husband. Seriously, was I the only one that thought her husband's smile was scary?
                                Nuh uh. So creepy. And the hand-waving thing? Soooo creepy! Although the little scenes with the kid - Jonathan - and him were kinda banter-y and funny. More MS would have improved it dramatically of course, but also from a non-fangirl perspective in that despite some dire dialogue, he made it sound decent and did the best with it.

Okay, off to bed now. So. Very. Tired.

Oh, and while I'm gone, if anyone can come up with some songs that might fit a vid that deals with DV and their spouses (Sha're/Tomin). Something about them moving on or whatever. Just really interested in making a vid somewhere down the line to that

-Stef
                                Off the top of my head, U2's "Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own", "All That You Can't Leave Behind" and "Walk On" hehe... It's a phase. There's such a good song for Dala called "Gabriel" by Lamb, but maybe not this particular idea.

G'night! We'll try! Go sleep, crazy girl

kay x

Comment

Working...
                                X