Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *AtlantisFan*
    Hello Everyone!!!
    I'm new to this thread, I've been lurking in it though. I've been a Daniel/Vala fan since I first saw "Prometheus Unbound". These two just have great on screen chemistry.
    Welcome aboard!

Comment

Page 3?

this thread need some pics

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TracysTrails
            Don't be blue! I was down when I first read them, too, but...
            Spoiler:
            the baby wasn't conceived the usual way, she's obviously had NO real "relationship" with this husband of hers, and if they impregnated her somehow, well, there's still a baby who's gonna need a daddy, right? Daniel's got such a big heart, I'm sure it'll go out to her while she's over there fighting the Orii and in peril, while she's carrying a mystery child.
            And don't forget this is science fiction, which means ...

Spoiler:
            Daniel might even turn out to be the father. Hey, if Vala can become pregnant without even knowing how it happened, then it's also possible that a Prior extracted some of Daniel's DNA without his knowledge.

SueS
            Last edited by SueS; 13 September 2005, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SueS
              And don't forget this is science fiction, which means ...
              Spoiler:
              Daniel might even turn out to be the father. Hey, if Vala can become pregnant without even knowing how it happened, then it's also possible that a Prior extracted some of Daniel's DNA without his knowledge.

SueS
              Spoiler:

Of Course it wouldn't be the first time that he fathered some offspring. But I'm thinking that if the Priors did take some DNA, that it wasn't quite as pleasurable as his go around with Hathor - she of course had some really healthy looking skin
              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                Spoiler:

Of Course it wouldn't be the first time that he fathered some offspring. But I'm thinking that if the Priors did take some DNA, that it wasn't quite as pleasurable as his go around with Hathor - she of course had some really healthy looking skin
                *LOL*

I'm reminded of an incident regarding former German tennis player Boris Becker, who fathered a child in London. He claimed the woman stole !!! his little swimmers.

Btw, if you see the little girl you don't need any DNA test. She's a spitting image of him.

A.
                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Comment

Hey, kids! New fic over here. Set between Origin and The Ties that Bind.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/lmi...99.html#cutid1

Enjoy!

Lisa Michelle

Comment

y
                      Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                      *LOL*

I'm reminded of an incident regarding former German tennis player Boris Becker, who fathered a child in London. He claimed the woman stole !!! his little swimmers.

Btw, if you see the little girl you don't need any DNA test. She's a spitting image of him.

A.
                      "They’re thieves. They’re thieves, they’re filthy little thieves. Where are they? Where are they? They stole them from us. My Precious. Curse them, we hates them! Thier ours they are, and we wants 'em. " - Gollum (for you non-LOTR fans)
                      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle

Enjoy!

Lisa Michelle
                        Lovely, as always. Wonderful timing, as well, I've been feeling a little down today. Thank you!

Comment

Glad you enjoyed it! I love their banter. It's so wonderful. Of course, it just covers up how much they want each other, doesn't it?

Comment

http://www.livejournal.com/users/lm...699.html#cutid1

Enjoy!

Lisa Michelle
                            Yay, another fic from you. Thanks!

A.

Comment

Enjoy!

Lisa Michelle
                              Great. love it, thanx

Comment

Oma dropped by my apartment with some mushrooms in a really nice garlic butter sauce* and in chatting with her a vision came to me of Daniel and Vala and Truth! Beauty! Freedom! and Love!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...53#post4506253

*joke from another thread

Comment

Working...
                                X