• Show
Clear All

FANFICTION UPDATE
    MAJOR UNENDING SPOILERS

Cold Water
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3440728/1/

^ So someone challenged someone to write
    Spoiler:

Daniel's thoughts in that scene. Here's my attempt.

Reviews would be beloved everyone

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
      FANFICTION UPDATE
      MAJOR UNENDING SPOILERS

Cold Water
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3440728/1/

^ So someone challenged someone to write
      Spoiler:

Daniel's thoughts in that scene. Here's my attempt.

Reviews would be beloved everyone

kay x
      I thought it was great. All those thoughts going through his mind. Fantastic Job Kales!!! Green for you
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Padfoot_001 View Post
        LMAO! I've got some of those. If I could give them to you I would, LOL. Everyone should have a pair. You cannot fully live life without them, lol.
        So very true!

*giggles*

Thank you Kales for the link!

Comment

Okay going to bed guys *cough after watching it just one more time cough* so good night

And thanks!

kay x

Comment

Aww Kales, another nice fic. Your on a roll today, and I'm eating one - I know I know, lame, lol.

OKay so have a few Icons for you from the new episode, and one that's bigger then 100x100, but I didnt wanna shrink it further. Paint puts words in badly so I didnt put any words in but you can if you feel the need. Once again they're very simple, but I thought I had to contribute something today:

Spoiler:

Now to get me some lunch!

Spoiler:
            Thanks Stef for the great banners!!

My StarGate Music Vids: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
              Okay going to bed guys *cough after watching it just one more time cough* so good night

And thanks!

kay x
              Hehehe, I just rewatched it too after just watching it 3 hours ago...LOL

Goodnight Kales!!
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Padfoot_001 View Post
                Aww Kales, another nice fic. Your on a roll today, and I'm eating one - I know I know, lame, lol.

OKay so have a few Icons for you from the new episode, and one that's bigger then 100x100, but I didnt wanna shrink it further. Paint puts words in badly so I didnt put any words in but you can if you feel the need. Once again they're very simple, but I thought I had to contribute something today:

Spoiler:

Now to get me some lunch!

All very nice icons Padfoot!! Might need to snurch a few
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Wonderful icons Padfoot!

Night Kales I'm off too.... not to watch the ep or anything ehe

*waves* Night you wonderful bouncy shippers you! (((squishes everyone)))

Comment

Goodnight Ronja. Thank you a billion times over for the clip. Will watch as soon as its finnished and thank you again again and again untill the word is meaningless. LOL

and feel free to take whichever ones you want.

Spoiler:
                    Thanks Stef for the great banners!!

My StarGate Music Vids: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
                      Wonderful icons Padfoot!

Night Kales I'm off too.... not to watch the ep or anything ehe

*waves* Night you wonderful bouncy shippers you! (((squishes everyone)))
                      Good Night Ronja!!!
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Okay I've been watching this thread for a couple of weeks and because of the last ever ep I had to join and comment. (by the by...thanks for making me laugh and making a community where I'm not the only one that "squee's" and sees every little subtle underlying thing between Vala and Daniel.)

Spoiler:
                        As to the crying moment. I agree with a lot of you. The first time I saw it I thought miscarriage. A lot of people have been saying they wouldn't let that happen. I agree. The moment (even thought short) tells me an entire story. I saw that it wasn't intentional. They would never bring a child into that situation, but it happened. I think she did get pregnant and even though they weren't thrilled about it, the unexpected loss was a hard hit to both of them. That is what that moment spoke to me.
                        sigpic
                        by: SerenaSerenity

Comment

First of all I want to thank everybody who has posted caps, clips and dialogue. Second of all, I knew I shouldn't have gone to work this morning. Those pictures alone convinced me that yes, I'm a Daniel/Vala shipper, and now I can't watch the eppy because it's gone from You Tube. I want to cry! Can someone help me, pretty please
                          Chachu

Comment

Wonderful people!! Everytime I come back to the thread, you always have something delightful waiting for me.

Thank you so much for writing that fic, Kales. I left a little review on FF for you You did such a good job with it.

Thanks for the icons, Padfoot, hope you get around to watching that amazing scene. I think I've watched it 50 times by now (especially the last bit...you guys know which part I'm talking about ).

I'm just so happy with how this episode turned out. See, the writers really do like us!! I can't wait to see what we get in the movies. Probably more of their cute bickering...which we now understand the meaning of Even if...
                            Spoiler:
                            ...the episode was reset, we were told point-blank that these two people are in love. Not will fall in love, but are CURRENTLY in love. I mean, it only took them 3 months to consumate it Plus, we get an explanation for Daniel's actions and we get a true confirmation of how BOTH of the characters feel. It's not an alternate reality version of them. That litle moment at the end of the episode was just a great little cap off, but not in a rub-it-in-your-face kind of way. Just the litle playfullness, and that look when she repeats his line. They have a new timeline now, but some of the same lines/dialogue are repeating themselves from the old one. Just so wonderful.

At the rate that scene is converting fans, we'll have a full-scale army soon! RCC is writing the first movie, right? If so, he probably started writing right after he wrote this episode...so he'll still have the DV moments fresh in his mind. All the more reason to continue their love story I am so optimistic now. I can't believe we've been given such a wonderful gift!!! I sound really cheesy and stupid, I know, I'm sorry. It's just that I thought the best we'd do is a little kiss or maybe a line about how they care for one another. NOTHING like what we actually got.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by chachu64 View Post
                              First of all I want to thank everybody who has posted caps, clips and dialogue. Second of all, I knew I shouldn't have gone to work this morning. Those pictures alone convinced me that yes, I'm a Daniel/Vala shipper, and now I can't watch the eppy because it's gone from You Tube. I want to cry! Can someone help me, pretty please

I am PMing you now Chachu
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                                Wonderful people!! Everytime I come back to the thread, you always have something delightful waiting for me.

Thank you so much for writing that fic, Kales. I left a little review on FF for you You did such a good job with it.

Thanks for the icons, Padfoot, hope you get around to watching that amazing scene. I think I've watched it 50 times by now (especially the last bit...you guys know which part I'm talking about ).

I'm just so happy with how this episode turned out. See, the writers really do like us!! I can't wait to see what we get in the movies. Probably more of their cute bickering...which we now understand the meaning of Even if...
                                Spoiler:
                                ...the episode was reset, we were told point-blank that these two people are in love. Not will fall in love, but are CURRENTLY in love. I mean, it only took them 3 months to consumate it Plus, we get an explanation for Daniel's actions and we get a true confirmation of how BOTH of the characters feel. It's not an alternate reality version of them. That litle moment at the end of the episode was just a great little cap off, but not in a rub-it-in-your-face kind of way. Just the litle playfullness, and that look when she repeats his line. They have a new timeline now, but some of the same lines/dialogue are repeating themselves from the old one. Just so wonderful.

At the rate that scene is converting fans, we'll have a full-scale army soon! RCC is writing the first movie, right? If so, he probably started writing right after he wrote this episode...so he'll still have the DV moments fresh in his mind. All the more reason to continue their love story I am so optimistic now. I can't believe we've been given such a wonderful gift!!! I sound really cheesy and stupid, I know, I'm sorry. It's just that I thought the best we'd do is a little kiss or maybe a line about how they care for one another. NOTHING like what we actually got.

-Stef
                                ITA Stef...

Spoiler:
                                We got so much more! I love how Teal'c said "Good things come to those who wait" I really think that was geared at D/V, especially Vala since she wanted to know so much. It is hopefully some foreshadowing of what is to come in the movies.

Ark Spoilers
                                Spoiler:
                                With Tomin back in the picture, and now that we know how Daniel really feels, maybe having him back will make Daniel realize again how much he cares for Vala, and I am hoping to get some more shippiness out of that too
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X