Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
    Well hate to do it, but I'm outta here for now. Have to make it look like I've accomplished something all day long besides watching a certain part of that ep!! Catch you all later!!
    Awww take care...
    Follow the Syren's call

Comment

Hm sorry if I'm late ( damn' I missed the party, but I think we're in a for a while !!! ). But as a D/V shipper ( I had to wait till tonight to see the last episode of our dear SG-1. ) I have to stop here first :
      Spoiler:

SQUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MULTIPLE ! No what am I saying UNLIMITED UNENDING
      SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now what ? I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIES !!!!!!

They played the scene so well and I'm glad the writers put it that way, it showed how much Daniel cared for her in the first place, but after 3 months of "implied" sexua! advances ( LOL, I loved the pinky part ^^ )from Vala ( well let's say almost 2 years ^^ ) we saw how much he needed her to understand that this wasn't a game, that he didn't want his feelings to be left out. But at the same time it made him see how strong her "real" feelings for him were. And so he kissed her. And then they kissed SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE !

Well here's my belated gift to the party ( I know a few caps have already been posted but I thought I should contribute ) : CAPS UNENDING :

Spoiler:

Comment

And the rest of the caps :

Spoiler:

That's it folks ^^ D/V FOREVER

Comment

Unending spoilers(and btw I am so glad I stayed spoiler free SQUEE):
          Spoiler:
          Yeah this is the reason why the ship is the best ever. OMG I had my hands over my mouth for the whole Daniel yelling scene, I thought I was going to cry and then to end it with him pulling her face to him and looking her in the eyes, rubbing her cheek and then kissing her. AWWWW *wells up*.......So perfect I wouldn't have had it any other way omg! Now if they could remember it or have a similar moment in the movies I'd be a very happy camper. I can't get over this I must watch that ep all over again like whoa....*still speechless*

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Hey Blowers Gate!!!! Long time, no talk

Thanks for the caps...
            Spoiler:
            They made me SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE all over again

Will green you as soon as the ban lifts
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Unending spoilers of course:
              Spoiler:
              What I want to know is what you guys think is the reason why Vala was crying so much in the middle of that montage. I figure it was because of the stress of being cooped up all that time and the loss of Adria despite the reasons behind them. I just couldn't get over how much Daniel is love when he is comforting to another individual especially in light of Dala but awwww. I just want that warm embrace from Daniel stat! I cannot get over this episode wow!!! Bring on more CAPS!!!!!

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

Will green you as soon as the ban lifts
                Green ban sucks I'm on one too
                Follow the Syren's call

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be View Post
                  Unending spoilers of course:
                  Spoiler:
                  What I want to know is what you guys think is the reason why Vala was crying so much in the middle of that montage. I figure it was because of the stress of being cooped up all that time and the loss of Adria despite the reasons behind them. I just couldn't get over how much Daniel is love when he is comforting to another individual especially in light of Dala but awwww. I just want that warm embrace from Daniel stat! I cannot get over this episode wow!!! Bring on more CAPS!!!!!
                  The first thing I thought at that moment was :
                  Spoiler:
                  well I don't know why but it kind of came to me that maybe she couldn't have kids in the time dilatation field. Because if they were together for soooo long, how could they not have had kids?!!! But then I thought, well the fact that she's crying is mostly due to the fact that they'll never get out of the place and that they'll die there.
                  We've got three possibilities :
                  -Daniel is sterile. Nah, I don't think so...
                  -Vala is ( well in the time dilatation field ) LOL so she realizes she misses Adria
                  -But I think they decide it's best to not have any because they're going to die, and the child ( or children ) with them anyway. Why creating a family that isn't gonna survive ?

OMG, soooo sad...

Comment

More screencaps from Unending
                    In 720p (1280x720) resolution this time
                    Spoiler:

sigpic
                    Inside soft clouds we have drowned so deep in slumber our feet have lost the ground...

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic
                      Inside soft clouds we have drowned so deep in slumber our feet have lost the ground...

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

*Starting to watch Unending for the 6th time*
                          sigpic

Comment

Thx Tonttu for the Giant caps ^^. Go rewatch it ! You can't get enough of it anyway

Comment

Oh, Tonttu, you spoil us!!! Thanks so much for those larger caps. They will make my wallpaper efforts a lot easier.

Speaking of wps, I got a PM from someone about them, and I accidentally deleted it....if that person (sorry, didn't see your name) can PM me again, I'll try to actually respond to your message this time I'm such an idiot.

So, I'm home for Spring Break this week. You know that look on Vala's face after...you know the look...well, I've had that look all day and I think my parents are beginning to suspect something. They keep giving me weird looks. What can I say, I'm satisfied But speaking of dirty minds (sorry, have to go here)
                              Spoiler:
                              How long do you think those two were in Danny's room..."embracing" each other? And I haven't watched most of the series, but when is the last time Daniel got some? Sounded like not since Sha're, which, correct me if I'm wrong, but that's been 10 years!! Whatever...Vala looked like a COMPLETELY satisfied woman....so he clearly still knows what he's doing

Oh, and I am with you guys about the whole smacking thing. I was ready to just beat Danny over the head when I heard what he was saying to Vala...but that smile, that line "you better not be messing with me"....I couldn't help but forgive his ranting. He was just so adorable, and so sweet.

And that kiss!! My friend and I have this thing about hands...not that kind of thing! We just don't think that people touch each other enough when they kiss, meaning the hands to the face deal. There's something so intimate about a man caressing a woman's face when he's about to kiss her. Is that weird? I don't know. But I like how it started sweet, then turned passionate

Okay, so right now, we need some fic writers. Kales, dear, that means you! Go watch the episode and write some wonderful little stories for us. Three things I'm interested in:
                              Spoiler:
                              1. The aftermath of the DV-love-fest (still in the room, or how they deal with it...how the crew learns about/deals with it)
                              2. Context of the crying scene.
                              3. Any of the time they spent on the ship.
                              4. Oh, and if anyone is feeling confident, I'd LOVE to see what Daniel was thinking when he was telling off Vala. Because his looks changed a lot...

Just some thoughts.

Okay, off to begin work on wallpapers and my newest music video.

-Stef
                              Last edited by Stef; 14 March 2007, 02:18 PM.

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks for the HUGE caps Ton! And for your caps aswell BG!!

Comment

Working...
                                X