No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After such a great episode for us only yesterday, it's just wrong to be on the second page! *bump*

I suppose everyone finally got partied out and went to actually sleep, lol. (Sleep? What's sleep?)

All Images Made By Hopalong

Comment

V: *sniff*

D: Why do you always blame me?

Comment

Hey everyone! I've never came into this thread cause I'm not much of a shippy person. (DJgirl, you finally got your way and I had to come into this thread!) I do ship D/V though, but I'm the type of person who thinks if it happens great, if not oh well. But after watching the latest episode I just had to come in here cause everywhere else I go on here people don't want to be spoiled!

Spoiler:
        First of all I have to put my thoughts on THAT KISS. Oh my, I still have butterflies in my tummy from it. I about melted with Daniel's line "You better not be messing with me." The smile he has and that look in his eyes. Enough to make anyone melt. I have now watched that scene (I lost count how many times), and every time it's the same reaction.

Daniels actions before that was understandable to me. I can see him saying everything that he did. He loves so hard and he lost the love of his life. He don't want to go through that again. Vala doesn't come across as the type of person he'd want to "get back up on the horse again" with. But he seen her reaction to it all he understood that she really does have feelings for him and he realizes that he has feelings for her.

Now on to the rest of the show. I loved it. The team interaction was great, and I can sympathize with Cam's reaction to being stuck there. I about cried when Landry died (the only thing that stopped me is that I knew it wasn't going stay that way). I also have to admit that Cam was HOT in the scenes where him and Teal'c were sparing.

Ok..that's done!! I feel better now!!
        GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
        Snurch if you want!

Comment

Thank you Stef
          Thank you nefertiti
          Thank you Tonttu

You all know for what

Spoiler:
          I think Teal'c didn't say anything, because knowing D&V they would have gone into denial about it, at first some heavy angst and tension could have ensued.
          Also it's so much more beautiful to discover those things yourself instead of having another person tell you
          OK completely off topic, CAM KISSED SAM, be still my shippy heart...Damn more news like that and I'm gonna need an emergency unit in my room
          Goes on doing happy dance
          Follow the Syren's call

Comment

V: What's that?
            D: Pictures from last night.
            V: In the bedroom?
            D: Yep.

V: Let me see how they came out.
            D: Don't worry, they don't make your bum look fat.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...dAQOcap18b.jpg
              V: What's that?
              D: Pictures from last night.
              V: In the bedroom?
              D: Yep.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...dAQOcap19b.jpg
              V: Let me see how they came out.
              D: Don't worry, they don't make your bum look fat.

Addy!!

Nice to see you pop over here GLD!!!

Okay, time to watch parts of the episode again
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

JessM I agree with you on the friendship front. It was definitely there for Sam/Teal'c, which I loved because I love them both and I love the fact that their so close without there being any romance in the picture. (That's why I'm excited about season 4 of Atlantis with bot AT + CJ). I used to think that about Sam/Daniel as well, but as you've mentioned Daniel has not been a good friend to Sam lately, which again was reflected in last nights episode as they only had one 20 second scene together and it showed that they don't know each other as well anymore from the dialogue. The part about Sam asking Daniel why he was learning all the asgard stuff, she used to know why before and with Daniel assuming she hadn't given up when he hadn't taken the time to learn she was disappointed in herself and had.

And unfortunately D/V kissed, which seemed again rushed to me after Daniel's outburst and showed why D/V wouldn't work in the real world (as in off the ship, with other people) because Daniel would be too insecure and they would have a lot of trust issues. However, I did like some of the friendship scenes between them, where he was holding her when she cried - very cute . However, as per usual TPTB hit the re-set button and as a S/J shipper all I was thinking was 'welcome to our world', lol.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

V: I can't believe that last picture. No one else has seen them, right?

D: Nope...and no one will so long as you do exactly as I say.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...dAQOcap23b.jpg
                    V: I can't believe that last picture. No one else has seen them, right?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...dAQOcap24b.jpg
                    D: Nope...and no one will so long as you do exactly as I say.
                    Naughty Daniel...just keep right on
                    Follow the Syren's call

Comment

V: Time for lunch.
                      D: Your room or mine?
                      V: Let's start with yours this time.

Comment

*giggles* Addy love u! For fraks sake can't green u...

Yep still on a D/V high....

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post

Yes, great job Addy!

And Ronja, your not the only one who is still on a HIGH about this. I can't believe that all it took was this one scene to make me hyper again!!
                          GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                          Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post

Aren't we all People have been staring at me with that "She's a lunatic" expression on their face

*still doing happy dance*
                            Follow the Syren's call

Comment

*grins* I know u guys.. I still have this permanent smile plastered on my face! It was all so perfect... just rewatched that scene again... *sighs*

Comment

Ronja, have you capped the ep yet? I so need a pic of the look he gives with THAT LINE!!
                                GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                                Snurch if you want!

Comment

Working...
                                X